It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everyone is an Infidel including the Muslim

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by nusnus
All Im going to say is, of the 1.3 billion Muslims living on the planet, if it was the religions tenet to kill off all of what you think we call 'infidels', you'd all be dead right now.

Um..we also don't call anyone infidels.

Food for thought

To force the Infidels to submit to Islam or die is exactly their mandate and exactly what they have been attempting for the last 1400yrs - only our superior technology prevented that, now they are engaged in a stealth demographic jihad.

How come you avoid facing that truth? - just some food for thought!

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Cor Leonis

Both religions have a small and radical element that
push their violent views relentlessly down their respective
flocks' throats . Both the Bible AND the Koran
speak of these false and hypocritical teachers ,
and the bottom line is , they have fallen further
than the average non-believer .
As we can see in the middle east , those autocratic
extremist powers are now on the back foot .
Most Muslims are shocked by the severity of Sharia law ,
and it's hypocritical "justice".
The average person wants freedom , and not war .
They can see that God's plan is LOVE .
Most people can see that both religions worship the
same God , .... in fact Jesus is mentioned more times
in the Koran , than the Bible .
I myself have been labelled an infidel , but the person doing
the name calling is now serving 15 years in a Muslim country ,
and was put there by his fellow Muslims .... the decent majority .

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by JohhnyBGood

Where do you get your ideas exactly? Not even the Sharia ridden governance of Saudi Arabia teaches that to their children, and I've been there so I know.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Where do you get your ideas exactly? Not even the Sharia ridden governance of Saudi Arabia teaches that to their children, and I've been there so I know.

I get them fom reading the Koran, sunnah, hadith etc from the speeches of present day islamic leaders and from the history of islamic conquest.

here is what saudi textbooks actually teach:

Saudi Textbooks Incite Hatred & Violence against non-Muslims by Dr. Sami Alrabaa 26 Jan, 2009
Ahmed Al-Sarraf cited in Al-Qabas (June 2, 2007)

some passages from a Kuwaiti school textbook taught at the first secondary grade. Here is an English translation of passages from the book, "Jurisprudence", page 38: Who is, or who is not, punished in a Muslim society: *A Muslim who kills an apostate or someone who commits adultery against an infidel is not punished. * If a Muslim kills an infidel or a slave, he is not punished. * If a Muslim man, father, or grandfather kills someone from his offspring, he is not punished.

I went through school textbooks taught in Saudi Arabia and Indonesia. Here is an English translation of some passages from these books. A fourth grade textbook on Monotheism and Religion instructs students:
"Any other religion other than Islam is invalid (false)." (P. 29 )
"Hate (yakrah) the polytheists and the infidels" as a requirement of "true faith." (P. 86)

5th Grade. Book: Monotheism and Religion: *"Every religion other than Islam is invalid." (P. 33)
*"It is not permitted to be a loyal to non-Muslims, and to those who oppose God and His Prophet."
(P. 14) *"Whoever obeys the Prophet and accepts the oneness of God cannot be loyal to those who oppose God and His Prophet, even if they are his closest relatives."
(P. 71) *"A Muslim, even if he lives far away, is your brother in religion. Someone who opposes God, even if he is your brother by family tie, is your enemy in religion."
(P. 73) *"Just as Muslims were successful in the past when they came together in a sincere endeavor to evict the Christian crusaders from Palestine, so will the Arabs and Muslims emerge victorious, God willing, against the Jews and their allies if they stand together and fight a true jihad for God, for this is within God's power."
(P. 75) *"Jews are the people of the Sabbath, whose young people God turned into apes, and whose old people God turned into swine to punish them." "As cited in Ibn Abbas: The apes are Jews, the keepers of the Sabbath; while the swine are the Christian infidels of the communion of Jesus."
(P. 83) *"The clash between our [Muslim] community (umma) and the Jews and Christians has endured, and it will continue as long as God wills. In this hadith, Muhammad gives us an example of the battle between the Muslims and the Jews."
(P. 113) *"Narrated by Abu Hurayrah: The Prophet said, the hour [of judgment] will not come until the Muslims fight the Jews and kill them. [It will not come] until the Jew hides behind rocks and trees. [It will not come] until the rocks or the trees say, 'O Muslim! O servant of God! There is a Jew behind me. Come and kill him.'."
(P. 114) *"Muslims will triumph because they are right. He who is right is always victorious, even if most people are against him." (P. 117)

...................................www.islam-watch.org...

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Saudi? or Kuwaiti? You should read what you copy paste on here JohhnyBGood...cause that text is from Kuwaiti text books. And since you don't even read what you write here, Im sure its pretty dubious ahahha

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Saudi? or Kuwaiti? You should read what you copy paste on here JohhnyBGood...cause that text is from Kuwaiti text books. And since you don't even read what you write here, Im sure its pretty dubious ahahha

I went through school textbooks taught in Saudi Arabia and Indonesia

Perhaps you ought to read more than the first line before replying -or better still actualy read the rest at the link, besides that is just hair-splitting and an excuse for denial - fact is Muslims teach their children to hate and despise infidels, in accordance with the overwhelming message of the Koran, hadith etc.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Um no.

Im Muslim, my parents are Muslims, all my relatives are MUSLIMS. We do not teach hatred of others.

Besides, if what you suggested were true, Saudi Arabia and Kuwait would not be the Wests biggest allies in the region. Since well, their education would prevent that to be so.

Take off your conspiracy hat and smell the roses....

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join