It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everyone is an Infidel including the Muslim

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
An infidel (literally "one without faith") is one who has no religious beliefs, or who doubts or rejects the central tenets of a particular religion.
The latter portion of the definition above of the word, "infidel" is most interesting. According to this definition, an infidel is one who doubts or rejects the central tenets of a particular religion.
Let me see! The Muslims say that Americans are infidels and or anyone who is not a Muslim is an infidel, right? And, according to the above definition, their reasoning for calling all Americans and or non-Muslim's, infidels is because, an American and or non-Muslim like me do not in fact believe that the tenents of that particular religion. Furthermore, I do not believe their God to be The Almighty. I therefore reject that particular religion and am considered an infidel. "BIG DEAL!"
The Muslim doubts and or rejects the central tenents of the particular religion and the particular God I believe in which is Christianity and Jehovah is, I believe, The Almighty God. Therefore since the Muslim rejects the central tenets of Christianity, that makes the Muslim an Infidel. "BIG DEAL!"

I am proud to be an infidel! I am Happy that my God does not require me to kill someone because they don't believe the way I do. The Muslim hates truth so they kill to squelch truth and then call it JIHAD (Struggle) They struggle to force everyone to believe in a false god and if the infidel doesn't come around and believe like they do, then they say their God tells them to kill the infidel. They say it is a "HOLY WAR!"

I have news for the INFIDEL Muslim! The "struggle" called "HOLY WAR!" is really, UNHOLY!

Psalms 83 lists 10 nations and or people groups who are infidel Muslim/Arab peoples. These 10 immediately surround Israel they are what I would call the inner core enemies of Israel. These all are about to be destroyed. Damascus will cease being a City. Ezekiel 38-39 are the people groups/Nations that make up the Gog-Magog confederation. There are 9 listed. These all will be destroyed! They will be consumed on the mountains of Israel.

This is all part of World War lll. Now I ask the Muslim! How does it feel being an INFIDEL? Why do you hate so much that you must conduct yourself in the UNHOLY task of killing because I and many others like me who don't believe in your god?

Now, I give you a hypothetical situation. What will you do or say on judgement day when you find out that you have been deceived and you find out that you are serving a false god? What will you do or say when you find out that Jesus Christ was and still is the true Messiah and true Son of God? What will you do or say at the judgement after you die during World War lll and find out that you were fighting the children of the true God, Jehovah?

This jihad is UNHOLY, not HOLY! My HOLY GOD is GOD ALMIGHTY and will not allow the INFIDEL go unpunished!

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Heres a question. How o you know your God, isn't their Allah, isn't their G-d?

Really. How do you know, that just because we are in different regions and follow different "books", that they are not one in the same? Just due to the passing years, thing in these books have been changed to suite the are/region it is from?

let's turn the tables. We are them, they are us. Maybe you'd want to kill them for being infadels, because years of bombing/innocent death in your homeland, just makes you sick?

Just questions, that I hope make sense

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by showintail

Simply put, The Federation of Arab nations/Muslims hate Israel and desire to destroy Israel and that the Nation of Israel will be no more. When in fact Jehovah God, The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob declares that Israel is His chosen people.

Also, The Muslim religion does not believe that Jesus Christ was raised from the dead. They do not believe that Jesus Christ is "The Way, The Truth, and The Life." No one will come to The Almighty, except through him.

The Muslim does not believe that Jesus Christ is The only begotten Son of God.

There have been many Muslim turn to Christ for salvation. I believe there will be many more! Because, He is the only way to the Father, God Almighty, Creator of the Heavens and the Earth!

There will be many who will not believe even with World War lll staring them in the face. In fact The Almighty has already declared these things beforehand. People would have to be blind to spiritual truth to not see where we are at in this present age.

No! I will not turn the situation around! The fact is The Muslims hate America and Israel. Well, I hate evil, period whether that evil is in America, Israel, Iran, or where ever. The Muslim is the one who teaches to kill infidels. Jehovah does not teach His children to kill your neighbor because the neighbor doesn't believe in Him.

This is silly! Get real!

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Cor Leonis

You call Muslims infidels but why do you choose to let the minority which are extremists represent the entire religion. You believe Jesus is God so why does your own Bible tell you not to portray God as a man.

Romans 1:23
'And instead of worshiping the glorious, ever-living God, they worshiped idols made to look like mere people and birds and animals and reptiles'.

Exodus 20:4-5
'Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.'

We may argue religion for a very long time and get no where because true faith is the bond between oneself and the one god, not in constantly pointing the finger at other people and calling them infidel or trying to impose your beliefs on others.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Maccaron.Shakaron

Sorry, but you are putting words in my mouth. I never said, 'Jesus is God." I said he is the Son of God. And I have the freedom of speech. I did not push your finger on the button to read my post. The Muslim has no problem declareing a HOLY WAR in the name of their God. I will not be ashamed of mine!

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
The OP might need to ask himself why many arab christians call GOD 'ALLAH', ALLAH is just arabic for 'GOD'. Christians and muslims should be worshipping the same GOD, that is the one who Jesus(Isa in arabic) and Mohommed(saws) worshipped. Jesus didnt worship himself, nor did he send himself, and remember Islam teaches that the christians are the closest to the muslims, and when Jesus returns the righteous muslims and christians will unite to fight the anti-christ and his jewish/occultist followers.
edit on 17-9-2011 by Haxsaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Maccaron.Shakaron

By the way, If you read my thread you would know that I do not reference the Muslim in being an infidel in a manner that is belittling or a curse. The word infidel is simply means a non believer in a particular faith.

We are all infidels therefore. Unless you serve AAAAAALLLLLL Gods!

My standing? There is only one true God that always tells the truth. Jehovah! He does not go by the name Allah.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Haxsaw

Believers in Christ were first called Christian in Antioch. When did the title Christian change to Muslim and what is it that makes the Muslim righteous? When did the Holy Bible change to be called the Holy Koran? When was it that all the scripture changed and demanded to kill all the unbeilievers?

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Haxsaw
The OP might need to ask himself why many arab christians call GOD 'ALLAH', ALLAH is just arabic for 'GOD'.

Absolutely, being half Maltese I speak a dialect of North African Arabic. Now Malta is devoutly Roman Catholic with 95% of the country identifying themselves as so and...*drum roll* God is Allah even in Maltese.

Also, I work side by side a muslim guy..as a person of absolutely no conventional 'faith' he should be hating me right? We actually get on great.

I suggest the OP stop trying to justify his own opinions by hoping others have the same narrow minded, poorly researched misinformed, bigotry ridden opinion.

P.S RE: 'their God' authorising holy wars...need I even take you on a walk through the colorful history of Christianity?

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
This is the view as per Vedas, the main religious book of Hindus:

"yastu sarvani bhutan anye atmane va anupashyati. Sarva bhuteshu cha atmanam tato na vi chikitsati." (Yajurveda 40/6)

Meaning: You will not be put to grief ('hell') only if you understand that the other 'jeev' (humans/animals/plants) have the same soul as you.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   
There have been plenty of wars between christian nations (where opposing sides were Christians). Same with Muslims.

People will find new reasons to fight if not religion.

I think a holistic view is needed to understand this violence.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
i believe that christians and muslims alike believe in essentially the same thing with slight variations here and there. they both claim the same holy land. they have similar prophets in their mythology . they take parts of the same stories and mythologies of an even older religio which is that of the sumerians . i think the difference between islam and christianity is not really that huge. they are both based on tenants of love. in essence they are really no more different than baptists and catholics. they have the same stories but way different beliefs on how to worship. the catholic bible has more books than the protestant. there are many differences in belief yet they are of the same thread and base. just as islam and christianity. which just like the early church or like our local churches today have had some sort of split or difference and became different denominations of the same general idea. but being as it occurred so long ago that that was forgotten. and now they view each other as something completely different and opposite of the other. and yes ny that definition we are all infidels because we all believe what we believe. we are all different and never agree on much of anything. and that in itself gives your statement merrit.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
OP Islam means to surrender to God, a muslim is a person who surrenders to God.

An infedal or better known as Kaffir is any person who does not believe in a ONE god.

the prophet muhammed said, out of 73 muslim sects, only ONE will go straight to heaven, the other 72 will taste hell fire before they go to heaven.

So the christians will taste hell fire, the muslims will taste hell fire, but as long as they believe in ONE god, they will eventually enter paradise.

take note of that, 1 out of 73, so thats basically around 95%-99% of the muslim population today will taste hell and we can see why...

a lot of the so called muslims who have surrendered to Allah seem to lie, rape, steal, kill, cheat and hurt one another. The main thing about being a muslim is to forget about the materialistic life and work towards the afterlife.

When the jews and romans killed jesus christ they took his religion and modified it in every way shape and form, they mixed it up with pagan religions and SUN/SON worship. their aim was to confuse and gain power through that religion.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by RizeorDie
OP Islam means to surrender to God, a muslim is a person who surrenders to God.

An infedal or better known as Kaffir is any person who does not believe in a ONE god.

the prophet muhammed said, out of 73 muslim sects, only ONE will go straight to heaven, the other 72 will taste hell fire before they go to heaven.

So the christians will taste hell fire, the muslims will taste hell fire, but as long as they believe in ONE god, they will eventually enter paradise.

take note of that, 1 out of 73, so thats basically around 95%-99% of the muslim population today will taste hell and we can see why...

a lot of the so called muslims who have surrendered to Allah seem to lie, rape, steal, kill, cheat and hurt one another. The main thing about being a muslim is to forget about the materialistic life and work towards the afterlife.

When the jews and romans killed jesus christ they took his religion and modified it in every way shape and form, they mixed it up with pagan religions and SUN/SON worship. their aim was to confuse and gain power through that religion.

According to your definition, people who believe Jesus is God, and Jesus's Father is God makes two Gods. So two is no longer one.

I am not sure if Muslims consider Muhammad God. You can help me there.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by vedatruth

yeh my definition was pretty clear, God is ONE, no sons daughters fathers mothers uncles etc.

jesus was just a man, a prophet, empowered by God. This Son thing is all none sense adopted from the pagans.

the first christians all believed in ONE god, but then it was all manipulated.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
christian means "little christ"

it was a word designed as an insult.

christians just say others are "non-believers"

or whatever.

we don't say infidel! lol!

such drama, huh?

usually dog is in there somewhere too.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Jews and Muslims are both decendents of Abraham. There are more similarities between Christianity and Islam than folks realise. In Christianity, Mohammed was a prophet but Jesus is God. In Islam, Jesus is a prophet but Muhammed is God. These are not two separate religions with completely different folks.
edit on 20-9-2011 by princeofpeace because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cor Leonis
An infidel (literally "one without faith") is one who has no religious beliefs, or who doubts or rejects the central tenets of a particular religion.
The latter portion of the definition above of the word, "infidel" is most interesting. According to this definition, an infidel is one who doubts or rejects the central tenets of a particular religion.
Let me see! The Muslims say that Americans are infidels and or anyone who is not a Muslim is an infidel, right? And, according to the above definition, their reasoning for calling all Americans and or non-Muslim's, infidels is because, an American and or non-Muslim like me do not in fact believe that the tenents of that particular religion. Furthermore, I do not believe their God to be The Almighty. I therefore reject that particular religion and am considered an infidel. "BIG DEAL!"
The Muslim doubts and or rejects the central tenents of the particular religion and the particular God I believe in which is Christianity and Jehovah is, I believe, The Almighty God. Therefore since the Muslim rejects the central tenets of Christianity, that makes the Muslim an Infidel. "BIG DEAL!"

I am proud to be an infidel! I am Happy that my God does not require me to kill someone because they don't believe the way I do. The Muslim hates truth so they kill to squelch truth and then call it JIHAD (Struggle) They struggle to force everyone to believe in a false god and if the infidel doesn't come around and believe like they do, then they say their God tells them to kill the infidel. They say it is a "HOLY WAR!"

I have news for the INFIDEL Muslim! The "struggle" called "HOLY WAR!" is really, UNHOLY!

Psalms 83 lists 10 nations and or people groups who are infidel Muslim/Arab peoples. These 10 immediately surround Israel they are what I would call the inner core enemies of Israel. These all are about to be destroyed. Damascus will cease being a City. Ezekiel 38-39 are the people groups/Nations that make up the Gog-Magog confederation. There are 9 listed. These all will be destroyed! They will be consumed on the mountains of Israel.

This is all part of World War lll. Now I ask the Muslim! How does it feel being an INFIDEL? Why do you hate so much that you must conduct yourself in the UNHOLY task of killing because I and many others like me who don't believe in your god?

Now, I give you a hypothetical situation. What will you do or say on judgement day when you find out that you have been deceived and you find out that you are serving a false god? What will you do or say when you find out that Jesus Christ was and still is the true Messiah and true Son of God? What will you do or say at the judgement after you die during World War lll and find out that you were fighting the children of the true God, Jehovah?

This jihad is UNHOLY, not HOLY! My HOLY GOD is GOD ALMIGHTY and will not allow the INFIDEL go unpunished!

"My god is better than your god; I declare war, and death to you!" Yup, Sounds silly to me too.
edit on 20-9-2011 by Boston0305 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
So we are here that Christians believe there is one God.
Muslims believe there is one God.

Now let us calculate how many Christians killed by Muslims?
How many Muslims killed by Christians?
So how many are going to hell?

My question us WHY dont you guys leave this HELL BUSINESS to God. Let the God decide who goes where. I mean who is MAN to decide and kill????

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
All Im going to say is, of the 1.3 billion Muslims living on the planet, if it was the religions tenet to kill off all of what you think we call 'infidels', you'd all be dead right now.

Um..we also don't call anyone infidels.

Food for thought

top topics

<<   2 >>

join