It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudi Arabia thinking about buying nukes from Pakistan or have ``nuclear cover`` against Iran

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Yeah... not good at all.

Saudis 'eye Pakistani nukes' to face Iran

Saudi Arabia has been beefing up its military links with Pakistan to counter Iran's expansionist plans and this reportedly includes acquiring atomic arms from the only Muslim nuclear power or its pledge of nuclear cover.

Pakistan and Saudi Arabia, the two islamic states with the most extremist islamic ideology and the biggest numbers of extremists being allies... yeah that's totally gonna end well... not.

Increasingly, Pakistan is rushing to the defense of Saudi Arabia, with whom it has a long had discreet security links. It is reported to have put two army divisions on standby for deployment to Saudi Arabia if the kingdom is threatened by Iran or the pro-democracy uprisings sweeping the Arab world.

It is even reported to be prepared to provide Saudi Arabia with nuclear weapons if threatened by Iran. In return, it has been promised Saudi Arabian oil and treasure.

Saudi Arabia and Pakistan (along with the US) had a big alliance in the past... Saudi Arabia funding the construction of madrassas (islamic schools) in Pakistan to teach Wahabism in Pakistan (extremist ideology of islam)... and those ``schools`` are still there today, teaching young Pakistanis how it's good to blow yourself up for Allah and that Israel and the USA are the Great Satan...

"Pakistan has the fastest growing nuclear arsenal in the world. It will soon surpass the United Kingdom as the fifth-largest nuclear arsenal.

It is widely held in the Middle East that if Iran does produce nuclear weapons Pakistan will provide the Saudis with weapons from Islamabad's stockpile.

And Saudi Arabia and Pakistan are our ``allies``... because our own government LOVES that those two countries create extremists because it creates a reason for war.

Warmongering scum in our western government... all of them.
edit on 16-9-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Mhh nukes are terrible. When will people realize that religion is controlling them, creating hate in there heart for others with different religions in those countries. What kind of God wants its people to hate and kill other people? If there is a nuclear threat the Federation of Light will have to pay them a visit and disable the nukes like it did with the u.s before we destroy innocent people for belief systems.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

I have a real bad feeling that IF we ever see Nuclear weapons used region wide over there, the world will go into shock as much by where the missiles are launching from as where they are landing. After learning about Pakistan's program being peddled out to the highest bidder a good time ago, I wouldn't necessarily bet hard on any of the real wealthy nations that might want one not already having them. Not everyone may have been as sloppy about keeping it secret as Israel has been. Just a possibility...I hope we never find out.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
Warmongering scum in our western government... all of them

Interesting story Vitchilo.

Thanks for posting the links.

On a side note, Are you OK buddy? Lately you've seem very angry. All that anger will burn and eat you up from the inside. Rotting everything to the core. The Vitchilo I knew going back quite a few years now used to be somewhat objective while posting stories.

Just a thought buddy...

edit on 16-9-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Wars and rumors of wars. Last Days bro, theres no where people are going to be able to hide.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Ya sorry.
I'm just sick of it all, I want justice for the world. I want good people running things. I want warmongers and extremists either in a ditch or in jail.

And you are right, I should go back to my old self and be more neutral...

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Very great post OP.

I think that people in west should learn more about Wahhabism , Al-Qaeda , the history of Wahhabi and the contrast between other branches of Islam and Wahhabism.

West funded Wahhabism more than 200 years ago to give a birth to terrorism.

Peace be upon the people who seek the truth obey it.

top topics

join