It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Media section - Video question

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I know there is some work being done so this may be related.

I'm curious, I just went to retrieve a video I uploaded a while back which I was going to use in a thread reply and it states [after the short commercial] that it has been removed. I initially thought it may have been removed due to the consent of that particular video. So then I checked a few more unrelated videos of mine and they are all stating the same thing.

Now have they been removed or is it a temporary situation because of the work that is being done?

It would suck if it's permanent. ATSers have uploaded some really cool stuff

edit on 16-9-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Not just videos, I'm missing pictures from my account as well. And there are a lot of pictures missing from the Post a Funny Picture thread.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   

edit on 16-9-2011 by LadySkadi because: oops, redundant.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
It's not permanent:

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord We are having some issues with the media portal core software that are proving difficult to resolve. We're going to be moving to a new, easier to use, as rapidly as possible. If all goes well, it should be as easy to use as Flickr or ImgUr. Stay tuned.

and this:

We're working on a new solution for member picture/image uploads as the media center code has become unsustainable for a list of growing reasons. The new code is installed and being tested, and we're ironing on a few bugs, so please be patient, it will be worth the wait. It will be tightly integrated with the discussion board, and you'll be able to... Upload images from the reply or new thread form... Upload an image directly from the account page for your avatar or mini-profile background... Upload images from the "tools" menu... Be able to resize your images when uploading... All with no additional log-ins.

LINK.

The upgrades sound cool. I for one know the old method to be redundant and clunky.

top topics

join