It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

52% of Pennsylvanians Think Obama Shouldn’t Be Reelected

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Pennsylvania has traditionally been a Blue state, solidly Democrat. In 2008 they voted for Obama 54% o 44% over McCain, despite Obama's slur that "they cling to thier Bibles and their guns" when he was in San Fran.

But now, they are waking up.
I am from PA, now live elsewhere, and nearly all of my family and friends voted for Obama. But I have taken every opportunity to educate them about him over the past 3 years, and hopefully many of them have taken my advice. Not saying I caused the major dumping of him, but, hey, every little bit helps!

Quinnipiac surveys Pennsylvania voters finds bad news for President Obama is more plentiful that coal and steel there:

Pennsylvania voters say 52 – 42 percent that Obama does not deserve to be reelected. Matching the president against possible Republican challengers shows:

Former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney with 44 percent to Obama’s 42 percent;
Former Pennsylvania Sen. Rick Santorum with 43 percent to Obama’s 45 percent;
Obama leads Minnesota U.S. Rep. Michele Bachmann 47 – 39 percent;
Obama tops Texas Gov. Rick Perry 45 – 39 percent.

Link

This is great news!

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
You can change that to 53% now..... I don't know why they never bother to ask me about these things!

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Are you kidding? How could anyone even think not to re-elect Obama? That would be racist.

Right Michelle?

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
So if we can just get more people to think for them selves .the % will rise !!!!!!!! .

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I saw a poll recently where 41% of NEW YORK CITY residents say that Obama should not be re-elected. This is New York City folks - the liberal Mecca.

No wonder Barry and Moochelle are so desperate to get amnesty for the illegals, he needs votes fast!

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by mishigas
Pennsylvania has traditionally been a Blue state, solidly Democrat. In 2008 they voted for Obama 54% o 44% over McCain, despite Obama's slur that "they cling to thier Bibles and their guns" when he was in San Fran.

But now, they are waking up.
I am from PA, now live elsewhere, and nearly all of my family and friends voted for Obama. But I have taken every opportunity to educate them about him over the past 3 years, and hopefully many of them have taken my advice. Not saying I caused the major dumping of him, but, hey, every little bit helps!

Quinnipiac surveys Pennsylvania voters finds bad news for President Obama is more plentiful that coal and steel there:

Pennsylvania voters say 52 – 42 percent that Obama does not deserve to be reelected. Matching the president against possible Republican challengers shows:

Former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney with 44 percent to Obama’s 42 percent;
Former Pennsylvania Sen. Rick Santorum with 43 percent to Obama’s 45 percent;
Obama leads Minnesota U.S. Rep. Michele Bachmann 47 – 39 percent;
Obama tops Texas Gov. Rick Perry 45 – 39 percent.

Link

This is great news!

I'm from Philly and Obama's in trouble. That being said I would vote for any Repub except Rick Santorum. I'd vote for Obama again before voting for Santorum, given the choice.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
And I can certainly see why this is. Just look at the IDIOTS in the republican clan who are likely to run against him in next election!!!!!!

With the exception of Ron Paul, these republicans are the nuttiest, deluded, and potentially most dangerous on a global scale religious nut-job politicians EVER to surface.

Scary stuff to imagine one of them to be president.

I would take Obama ANY DAY over those dim-witted, deluded idiotic, dangerous clowns from the republican camp...
edit on 17-9-2011 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I don't know why people have such a problem with Obama, I mean, I don't really see the difference... and what I mean by this is that for some reason it seems over the past few presidencies, this general "generation" doesn't really approve of any president. I think people like the original headlines, base their opinions or "votes" on that, give it a couple years, and when it gets back to standard politics? They get bored, and want something different. Everybody loves a news clipping.

top topics

join