It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost's and smells ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Don't know if this is the right place for but the room I'am in now always seems to have a bad smell to it at certain times just a foul smell The room is kept clean etc so its not a dirty room or anythng like that.

I heard that some ghosts have a smells to them when they are present plus this room is linked to a ghost we have any ideas as to make it go away or stop the smell?

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Hey, thanks for the warm welcome.

All you have to do is talk to it, tell it what is wrong, it will listen, I have learned from experience. Is it evil? If it is good keep it around, just tell it not to stink up the room so much, but if it is evil tell it to leave the house. Having a confident voice helps.

Hope it works!

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 09:32 PM
link   
cool cheers I had to-do the same for my bedroom and tell it your are not allowed to enter my room cause I kept on getting a bad feeling sometimes ever since then its all been ok.

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 09:56 PM
link   
If the room smells good, is it a good ghost? Like if it smells like cake, does that mean the ghost is nice?

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Most good-smelling ghosts are good, but some are bad. You should be able to tell though, or is that just me?

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 11:42 PM
link   
the person who created paint tinner belived it would get rid of ghosts , just a intresting little fact i saw on this web page: www.jkcinema.com... choose origins , these urban legends little clips they show u are a bit cheezy but they hold alot of truth in them and they come from alot of good sources

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Thanks for the information guys been a real help cheers

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I read somewhere [probably ATS] that if there is a smell of sulphur then it is a demon.

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 02:43 PM
link   
my sisters husbands spirit used to hang around in my townhouse when i used to live there. i think i sort of 'brought' his spirit into my place when i was working on a picture slideshow set to music on my computer.
anyway, whenever i got home from work i would smell cigarrette smoke. it was always near the front door and in our guest bathroom.

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 02:45 PM
link   
You could also have a dead rat or mouse rotting in your wall. I'd lean toward that before saying I had a 'stinky ghost.'

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 03:39 PM
link   
There are no rats on the top floor in our house im very well sure of this also there are plenty of cats around our area. Plus at one point there has been a sweet smell.

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I believe certain entitites can be associated with scents.
take for example my best friend haunting me, everytime she was present, I would smell rotten cherries/blossoms.

We used to play alot under a cherry tree and somehow that scent got associated with her, however it wasn't a pleasant smell at all.

have you tried communicating with what may be there? of course this after you fully cleaned the room to make sure there isn't any other reason for the bad smell?

try lighting scented candles, opening windows, and do a full cleaning of the house to get rid of whatever it is, especially if you think its a negative entity.

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I always keep the room clean so I know its not my untidyness I dont think have ever tried to talk with it I'll try that if thing dont work then I'll see about geting it removed.

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 08:06 PM
link   
At my parents' house living room, at a certain place,
there's a strange scent of strong parfume and it's
foul at the same time. I can't smell it at daylight but
only at late nights when I'm watching TV or such.

I can't tell if it's a ghost, but it's strange anyways..

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 08:56 PM
link   

[edit on 12-9-2004 by Tamahu]

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I think that you should talk to it and tell it how you feel. Hopefully it will take it the right way. I would prefer that someone would inform me if I was emmitting an unpleasant odor so that I could hit the water and freshen' up with some aquadeegeo.

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Some people have the powers of a ghost. Might be someone close that is elect wh is purposely causing a smell to come out of nowhere.

I myself have noticed a horrible smell out of nowhere in the house I'm in. The smell would come mainly when my parents leaved so it's them doing it with their spiritual powers they have since they are what's called elect. When certain people die they do become as ghost, but not all people will become as ghost I'll have you know.

What kind of dreams have you been having? Any seem almost to have some kind of a real senses? The elect can control their created dreams and induce them in someone else who is in a sleep state.

Ever been inflicted in the head from within as if somebody is purposely doing that? The elect can do that since they have power over energy in the field.

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 12:03 PM
link   
i went to a place in England a few years back called Chingle Hall, it is or at least they claimed that it is the most haunted place in England and the guide told us that there is often a smell of lavender in a certain room at certain times, they believed it was when the ghosts were about , the ghosts were good spirits because it was were they used to hide priests in a special "priest hole"

aside from that, today i was sitting at the pc in my house and talking to my friend on msm when there was a foul smell like drains, i'm nowhere near any drains or anything , it was strange but i do believe it was a spirit of some sort

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Smells are associated with the spirit htat left in my experience. I have felt a grip on my shoulder and then the faint smell of my father as I turned, and that has only happened since he died 3 years ago. There are also times that our house a room may go warm or cold, and there can be a lingering scent. Wehn the room is cooler it is usually very floral ie a women, yet the warm spots in teh house have a musty smell. Say hi tothe spirit and ackknowledge it. If it wants something it will let you know by finding your keys were you didn't leave them so you notice the light bill that is over due that you forgot. Ghosts help you day to day if you let them...

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 12:36 PM
link   
On the dream side I dont realy have any dreams at all must be that my sleep patterns are to irattic so that could be why Sign Related,

I think it could be my Nan I always wear this cross she gave when I was 10 never taken it off unless I have to. I feel shes like my guardian angel from things that have happend to me seems like talking to it is the best way. At outher times I have smelt really nice smell in the front room where she used to sit if she came round.

looks like a mixeture of 3 ghosts then the little girl my nan and the tall shadow I keep seeing aswell

top topics

<<   2 >>

join