It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"You have no right to know." -Donald Rumsfeld

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   
"Military men are dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns for foreign policy.” Henry Kissinger, quoted by Bob Woodward in “The Final Days” (1976)

Now if Rumsfeld agrees with this statement America could be in for a few problems.

Here is a quote list of what those running our Planet think of us, and life in general other than their
own loved ones and family...of course, in general. If you agree, then go catch your dream, if not, then you are finally waking
up to what this S####hole really is. Congrats!

zerospeaks.blog.com...-up-quotes/

“Tell a lie loud enough and long enough and people will believe it.”
- Adolf Hitler
“It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning.”
- Henry Ford

“The drive of the Rockefellers and their allies is to create a one-world government combining super capitalism and communism under the same tent, all under their control…. Do I mean conspiracy? Yes I do. I am convinced there is such a plot, international in scope, generations old in planning, and incredibly evil in intent.”
- Congressman Larry P. McDonald, 1976, killed in the Korean Airlines 747 that was shot down by the Soviets

“The money power preys on the nation in times of peace, and conspires against it in times of adversity. It is more despotic than monarchy, more insolent than autocracy, more selfish than bureaucracy. It denounces, as public enemies, all who question its methods or throw light upon its crimes.”
- Abraham Lincoln

“If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their money, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them, will deprive the people of their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered.”
- Thomas Jefferson
edit on 17-9-2011 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   
CONTINUED...
Consequently... Every one of these so called Humans running the Planet are Blood Related..
Doesn't anyone find that even a tad bit 'odd' or unusual? Human Beings are becoming more
unintelligible than any time in history, ever. People 200 yrs ago could live and thrive without
education, but they knew the basics on survival, how to kill, make things etc. Now people
think they Need and Education set up by these jokers in power because, they've created
Popular Commercials brainwashing the masses that in order to be intelligent you need to
study their truths and their chaotic crap in order to be Smart. Well, so sorry but, it's the
Biggest lie ever sold and i'm surprised people who claim to know it all and have degrees in
every subject under the sun actually believe it still... Society has become a sad irrelevant place...

“When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time, a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it.”
- Frederic Bastiat – (1801-1850) in Economic Sophisms

“The world is governed by very different personages from what is imagined by those who are not behind the scenes.”
- Benjamin Disraeli, UK Prime Minister 1874

“We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order.”
- David Rockefeller

“Give me control of a nation’s money and I care not who makes its laws.”
- Mayer Amschel Bauer Rothschild

“If the people were to ever find out what we have done, we would be chased down the streets and lynched.”
- George H W Bush

“Needless to say, the President was correct. Whatever it was he said.”
- Donald Rumsfeld, February 28, 2003

“Military men are dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns for foreign policy.”
- Henry Kissinger

“We can’t be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans…”
- Bill Clinton

“A total world population of 250-300 million people, a 95% decline from present levels, would be ideal.”
- Ted Turner

“If I were reincarnated I would wish to be returned to earth as a killer virus to lower human population levels.”
- Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh

edit on 17-9-2011 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

Very interesting,thanks for posting this.

"You have no right to know."

Of course we don't.The only right we have is to pay taxes,so they can continue the cover ups and lies(end sarcasm)

My opinion is that Rumsfeld opened the door to many speculations,instead of stopping them.He could mean:

a)ETs are real,they are here and we know about it.We even work with them.But you have no right to know,because you are a civiliant.
b)The technology is from our Russian enemies(cold war was taking place at the time),they have superior technology and we hide it.We are sooooo ashamed that they are kicking our behinds,so we invented the aliens.They have the right to be more advanced that USA,the russians don't...
c)Ets are not here,but we are using them as a cover for our dirty experiments and our super technology.You keep chasing UFOs,as we laugh behind your back.
d)We have no idea what's going on,but instead of showing our ignorance on the subject,we throw you a bone.The "we know but we don't tell you" game is classic.You might even try harder to find the truth for us.We don't need to spend money on investigators,when so many people can work for free.

My opinion is that Rumsfeld was on a need to know bases himself.Maybe he knew a few basic things on the subject,but because he is a politician he wasn't trusted with many information.With the "You have no right to know" just wanted to play superior and nothing more.Maybe he even wanted to give a hint,that something is going on.
Unless the youtube videos that say he is a reptilian shapeshifter are correct and he was speaking on behalf of his race and not the US goverment

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Haha.. I love when Rumsfeld gives answers.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   
"You have no right to know." -Donald Rumsfeld, "

Well lets see if he says that when he's being hung by 'We the people' for treason commited on 9/11

Bush is another one because people who do the research know we are being told lies by the zionist media who control all the US politicians except for about five who are made to look like fools when ever the media gets a chance.

Send Bush and Rumsfeld to Europe because we have a little present waiting for them, these are war criminals along with Tony Blair and must be brought to justice one way or another

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by cry93
I'd love to see an extremely wise US attorney argue this case under equal protection. If Rumsfeld knows then each and every American citizen has the right to know, too.

That's Not the way the"classified information" system works.

There is absolutely No: "right to know" first you are granted a clearance after an extensive background investigation( verifying things like your birth certificate,ssn;previous addresses; and general overall "character"with your neighbors. Then you may be granted "access" due to a "need to know" Just because you have a "top secret clearance" doesn't mean you can walk up to any safe full of top secret material and rifle through the files.

Really protected stuff is further"compartmentalized" individual programs are broken up into various levels of access.We both may be engineers working on project "k". but you may be building a satellite power supply and I may building the satellite signal processing section.Neither will ever see the complete final assembled satellite; or its product. We will not discuss our participation between ourselves(even though we are both cleared: "top secret"K")because I don't know what level you are "read into"and I would be disclosing information to you without you having a "need to know"(a felony)..

"Very few tightly controlled slots are open at the upper levels ( people who have access to the entire program). It is a highly controlled system for one reason: (Its not a gameof "hide and seek")
It works.

edit on 17-9-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-9-2011 by 46ACE because: structure

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

There is a certain type of person in the US govt these days. It's the scared and the need to protect us from 'them' because they are going to get us if we don't stay vigilant. Hiding information is one way they protect themselves.
Maybe we already have the alien tech and they are afraid of a foreign nation or power getting their hands on it and using it against the us?

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   

I wouldn't believe anything Dumsfield has to say, and yeah being told "you have no right to know" is a blatant violation of people's constitutional rights. We have a right to know exactly everything that is going on in our country, WE pay the damn bills and in my book whoever pays the bills are the bosses. In fact, we the tax payers have the right to fire all of their asses and form a totally new government if we so choose, THAT is exactly how much rights we do have.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Rumsfeld is a lizard, Louis CK asked him to deny it and he wouldn't, lmao...

Whether he's a real lizard or not, he's a reptilian deep down in his cold blooded heart.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Yes, it doesnt matter if they're real Gheckos or not. They're dna is ruthless and predatory. If it was done through their inbreeding and marrying into families by intent, rather than ET design, hardly matters. As in breeding dogs, these are pitbulls/dinos.

The soul is NOT the body suit however. So whatever purpose/function such predatory ruthless dna serves to the controllers and true HH group, is not as important as the need to send compassion, light, love, prayers, visions of them waking up and starting to do the work of challening the dark squares in themselves. They need to be freed as well, very much so, to begin this process here and now while still in "time", to deal with all the harm caused others and seek perfect knowledge of it now, even if it breaks them down and nearly drives them mad, its the right thing to do, while in time. For every contrite heart that is truly humbly sorry, understanding they've harmed family and become what they didn't wish to become, its celebration, joy and happiness on the Higher Levels. For every one that could be reached to overcome the body suit design and to realize who their soul really is inside, and to choose Life not darkness, it would mean the things could happen here would be seen as nothing to our soul, because our souls would have sold all an come down into an old DVD like this, suffered many things, just to reach even one soul like his.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
This isn't the first or second time Rumsfeld's messed up and revealed something by the way....

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Not only that.....

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Yes, it doesnt matter if they're real Gheckos or not. They're dna is ruthless and predatory. If it was done through their inbreeding and marrying into families by intent, rather than ET design, hardly matters. As in breeding dogs, these are pitbulls/dinos.

I disagree about the predatory DNA bit, a pitbull isn't a ruthless predator naturally, they are either trained to be such or are forced into mental instability through neglect or abuse etc.
Dinosaurs are pretty savage but would a baby dino know to eat other dino's without mother showing him how... what if that dinosaur grew up with other dinosaurs, you get my point.

I agree with you though on helping people through their darkness.
I don't believe any animal is genetically evil or whatever though. Just influenced.
Genetically they are designed to be powerful, how they use that power is up to the influences / training.

(yes, I own pitbull's
)
And even though they have massive powerful jaws with very sharp teeth, they know never to use them on any living creature.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mellok

Originally posted by Unity_99

I disagree about the predatory DNA bit, a pitbull isn't a ruthless predator naturally, they are either trained to be such or are forced into mental instability through neglect or abuse etc.
Dinosaurs are pretty savage but would a baby dino know to eat other dino's without mother showing him how... what if that dinosaur grew up with other dinosaurs, you get my point.

I agree with you though on helping people through their darkness.
I don't believe any animal is genetically evil or whatever though. Just influenced.
Genetically they are designed to be powerful, how they use that power is up to the influences / training.

(yes, I own pitbull's
)
And even though they have massive powerful jaws with very sharp teeth, they know never to use them on any living creature.

You don't disagree with Rumsfeld being a lizard, but you do disagree with an animals DNA causing it to be rutheless?

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

I never said I agree about Rumsfeld being a lizard, haha.
I believe he's messed up in the head that's for sure. I don't know if inbreeding caused it or not..
Maybe he can be helped... I wont hold my breath though, someone else could try =D

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Mellok

Well to be honest, I've heard of others who have good pets even with pitbull DNA. I'm sure there are white hats, grey hats, and dark hats, invovled in higher positions, in the positions that we would call HATS at all.

What troubles me is teh way some of the white hats, who have faith, are misguided into the traps, so they become agents for Legion, or Empire, depending on how you see this, and host to many, or one dominant one, and even mistake themselves for angels. I can't describe this downslide more seriously than this hint hint I'm giving but I am here praying and seeing clearly. And, the flaw that allows the misdirection is basic but they don't see it, its based on being special, or setting oneself above humanity. So a lot of compassion is needed.

But for the dark hats, even comparing them to pitbulls may be an insult to perfectly innocent animals They have free will, though due to the real abuse and rituals from childhood on in some families, alot is still mitigated. Because free will and intent is alot of what determines outcome or grading So we should not judge.

They set themselves up as above the testees, as the testers aids.

Not true. They are in tests too. This whole thing is part and parcel to the misdirection they receive from the shadow.

For everyone, there comes the moment when its pencils down, the test is over, and the Time program ceases.

For each and everyone who says sorry, its a cause for rejoicing.
edit on 17-9-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

I wouldn't believe anything Dumsfield has to say, and yeah being told "you have no right to know" is a blatant violation of people's constitutional rights. We have a right to know exactly everything that is going on in our country, WE pay the damn bills and in my book whoever pays the bills are the bosses.

I think you're referring to Article II, Section 9: "... a regular Statement and Account of the Receipts and Expenditures of all public Money shall be published from time to time." Good luck using this to disclose classified information. Or controlled unclassified information, for that matter. Knowing where the money goes is not the same as knowing ... whatever you think it is Rumsfeld is not disclosing to you.

In fact, we the tax payers have the right to fire all of their asses and form a totally new government if we so choose, THAT is exactly how much rights we do have.

No, you don't. You can, in a roundabout way, "fire" an elected official. But you cannot fire an appointed official or a career civil servant.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Now, I agree with one of the early posts. We first have to determine if the discussion took place and if it did, was the posting an accurate description of the actual conversation.

Let's just for arguments sake, assume the description of the conversation is accurate. We, the public, according to D. Rumsfeld have no right to know. Who decides what the public should and should not know? There are some clear cut cases where revealing information would cause physical harm to people, but other cases are quite vague. The key idea is that the military is here to protect the interests of the U.S., the problem is who decides what is or is not in the interest of the U.S.?

Clearly if there is information being kept from the U.S. public, then our interests cannot be expressed in regards to that information. If we don't know then how can we decide whether it is in our best interest? The big question is, if our interests are not being expressed, then whose interests ARE being expressed? If only a tiny number of people have access to this information then it would be logical to conclude that for the most part only THEIR interests are being expressed.

When it comes to ET presence, no one would be physically harmed if the U.S. announced that ET's are real and they are visiting us right now. Not to mention the ET's and their Craft do NOT belong to U.S. . So the U.S. government CANNOT claim ownership of ET's or their craft. As UFO researchers we must meet with lawyers to determine what kinds of protection we can avail ourselves.

One of the biggest reasons why UFO's are not made public is energy. What if the U.S. Government had access to advanced Energy technology 60+ years ago? If the UFO Roswell crash story and other stories of U.S. government UFO encounters are true, this may be a possibility.

Energy technology that could provide nearly unlimited power at very low cost and high energy densities. Energy technology that could replace gasoline. If this is true, why was nothing done to avert peak oil? Or why have we been involved in the middle east for so long. So much in the world could have been averted, the 70's oil embargo, climate change, some terrorism, pollution, government manipulation on part of the U.S. the world might have been a different place if this energy technology where made public a couple of decades ago. -- Now, you see why the government thinks we don't have a right to know, they might have to admit that they hid technology that may have averted worldwide political mayhem.

Though the government may believe that we don't have a right to know about the information THEY have on UFOs, this doesn't imply that WE can't go out and get our OWN information about UFO's.

Check out my posting on how to get good information on UFOs:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Think about it, not even the president has a right to know. This raises the question, who is really in control of the government? Clearly the president is not in control when it comes to certain matters, so in a certain sense the secret government actually has more power than the president!!

By the way as far as I know, the American public is not a part of the military, furthermore we have a civilian government NOT a government run by the military. Unless our government is simply a charade with a facade of civilian control.

edit on 17-9-2011 by deloprator20000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Declaration of Independence................
"...That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right (DUTY, RESPONSIBILITY) of the People to alter (VOTE) or to abolish it (FORCE), and to institute new Government..."

looks like the whole bloody lot of them need to be FORCED out of a job by the people.

edit on 17-9-2011 by Haxsaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
all of the military is a need to know basis
the submarine sailors have to have top secret clearance before sub school
only sub sailors know the whole boat because they are subject to fix everything in a compartment if needed
when the dogs are shut and water coming in you better know what to do , no one is going to open compartment til flooding stops
everyone else in military does not even know his superiors job, only what is in front of you
works well for the secrets that need to be kept but also can be abused by powers that just want to stay in power
i wish the need for war to keep power would disappear , but not gonna happen
open communication between public and government would drain all influence from politics and no way they will give back the freedom god gave to all mankind and man gave away to feel safe from hidden forces that average person does not understand

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join