It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Is CNN Defending The Syrian Opposition?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Just a while ago, on CNN John King USA, King had two guests on the show talking and debating about the syrian ambassador least comments that how his goverment has called the Syrian Opposition foreign terrorists, John King had this female repoter she claimed how she went to talk with the Syrian Opposition Activists and how she clamied these familes claimed that the Syrian forces really did kill there loved ones, etc, but then she gaves no names or location where she supposedely meant them.

He also had on R. Nicholas Burns a pro american military expander

From 1997 to 2001, Burns was U.S. Ambassador to Greece. During his tenure as Ambassador, the U.S. expanded its military and law enforcement cooperation with Greece, strengthened their partnership in the Balkans, increased trade and investment and people-to-people programs.

But the way CNN defended the Syrian Opposition after the Syrian Ambassador called the Opposition as terrorists, CNN John King said that the the Syrian Ambassador is lying and has no proof to claim or to say that the Opposition are terrorists boy that qutie of show.

Heres a video of Syrian Terrorists burning Russian, Iranian flags.

Source

and they chant

"Death To Dictators"! USA Help Us Now!

This sure smells the works of america and NATO.
edit on 16-9-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Long story short, just to answer the thread title: Syria's on the list, and the entire media is effectively owned by the CIA.

Syria's going down just like Libya did (or will be, finally?), Iraq did, Iran probably will be, and...who else was on the list Wesley Clarke mentioned not too long ago that was being passed around before 9/11?

Regime change, baby. Project for a New Middle East-erly area.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
It is my friend, they need a reason for the war, the war propaganda machine is speeding up.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Praetorius

So heres my question now then what will china or the russians do something about this? surely they cant go along with this, they know they will be targets next aswell like that swine John McCain said Russia,China would be next
why dont the Russians and china use the same the tattics agaisnt NATO countries lets see if NATO or america likes it? well its just a thought, i can assure you america wouldnt like the taste of there own medicine well just an opinion.

So my question again is why doesnt russia or china do anything about this? is Russia going to wait until NATO troops enter moscow and take it over by force?

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

My answer to that is that they might, and regardless if is in response to this or for some other reason, that time is likely coming.

The US is not immune in this scheme. There are globalists and trans-/super-nationals involved here, not just americans. It's the grand chessboard, and any eventual response to us is just another play in the game. Those who control the money care not for any laws, and a goodly bit of the world's money is in a surprisingly small number of hands.

Just my thoughts, of course...I'm probably entirely misreading things...

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
You should watch CNN for this debate now.
Its on anderson Cooper now,the Syrian Ambra said that the al qaeda second man even praised the Syrian Opposition and anderson cooper went on the attack calling that lie? thats pretty mature of him

Now they have Razan Zaitouneh Syrian Human Rights Activist on the phone claiming these are all lies! nothing but lies we have vidoes as proof from youtube.
edit on 16-9-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join