It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WI Troopers Protect and Serve the State

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Wisconsin troopers arrest two people for filming in a courtroom. This is perfectly legal, and the man repeatedly told them that he was abiding by the laws and they were in fact breaking the law by arresting him. The man filming this requested one of the troopers badge number several times but he would not give it to him.

Who are the police protecting and serving?
edit on 16-9-2011 by TupacShakur because: To edit my post

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Iam not from america ... but i think you guys have a serious problem with your law enforcement ...

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

While this video is interesting and with no context does look like the officers are in somebodies pocket, it would be interesting to know what preceded the two from being dragged from the courtroom. Perhaps they broke some other law, and made a scene for the simple purpose of trying to make the police officers look bad.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Gewehr1942

Apparently you haven't kept up with the story as to what is happeing in WI along with other places in the US. Maybe after a in depth investigation it will come to light that this isn't about law this is about a police state in America.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by redrose123

While that could be an interesting point, and would be a very bad thing indeed, what evidence do you have in support of that? What else do you see going on in this video that others don't? And if not in this video what exactly are you talking about?

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Replica

Iam not from america ... but i think you guys have a serious problem with your law enforcement ...
Agreed, I hear about people being arrested for the craziest things like selling lemonade, using a video camera, or feeding homeless people. Laws should be put into place to protect people/property, I don't see how many of the things people get arrested for nowadays help anybody.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Another question should be: Whom or what is able to put these police officers on their payroll? They appear to be protecting private interests.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Gewehr1942

While this video is interesting and with no context does look like the officers are in somebodies pocket, it would be interesting to know what preceded the two from being dragged from the courtroom. Perhaps they broke some other law, and made a scene for the simple purpose of trying to make the police officers look bad.
Good point, they could have intentionally been loud and disruptive in order to get footage of them being arrested, but in the context of what we see on video it's just two people being arrested for filming.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
When they come out with tiny cameras that automatically upload the video to a remote site where it is saved and shared * I am getting one.... For my own protection.

Ohhh it does sound like voulenteering for a borg hive doesn't it?

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Already Posted

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join