It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trouble with Tucson (Two Suns) 9/16 Illuminati Instant Messaging

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Interesting theme in the news today

Nasa makes announcement about planet with Two-Suns, Trouble at air force base in Tucson, another woman admits to killing her two newborn sons (two sons again).

Scientists find planet orbiting two suns like in 'Star Wars'
www.chicagotribune.com...

The Tatooine-like world about the size of Saturn is a frozen mass of rock and gas about 200 light years from Earth. NASA astronomers say it was discovered by the Kepler spacecraft launched in 2009.

Incident in Tucson (Two son)
Arizona Air Force base, schools placed on lockdown
news.blogs.cnn.com...

Arizona's Davis-Monthan Air Force Base was placed on lockdown Friday morning after an unconfirmed report of a someone suspicious with a weapon, Tech Sgt. Russ Martin told reporters.

Another lady admits to killing her Two Sons right after birth. . . .

Tennessee woman smothered her newborn twins, police say
www.cnn.com...

A Tennessee woman secretly gave birth to twin boys in a toilet in the home she shares with her parents, then smothered the infants and hid their bodies in a bedroom laundry basket, police said Friday.

Two Sons seems to be the theme of the news for today. .. . . .
And a few days ago

Unknown object flying over Oro Valley, Tucson, Arizona 4-Sep-2011
www.latest-ufo-sightings.net...

Latest UFO sightings - UFO video of activity over Davis Monthan AFB (Air Force Base) in Tucson, Arizona. This footage was recorded on Monday, 9th August 2010.

Coincidence? (OTO Jack Parsons NASA, cult activity you better believe it)

Much of Alchemy is misunderstood and shrouded in mystery within magickal and fraternal orders, it is our goal to unravel some of the aspects which remain hidden behind conventional history.

The following is the full 720p HD Edition of Luxor Media's new film, Solve Et Coagula - The Great Work of Alchemy.

Building off of the success of Alchemy - Sacred Secrets Revealed, the new film goes into more practical detail of how The Great Work can be done.

Warning Shameless Plug :

A few other "coincidences" I came across
77 US troops wounded on 9/11/2011, 7/7 subliminal?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Crowley curse, what are U(FO) Thelema me?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 16-9-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

PS

I live in Tucson

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Hmm interesting, I had thought nothing of it until you brought it to my attention.

Let's see if they continue with a fourth.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
You know, I just think some of you all just read into too much of things. I don't think the Illuminati had anything to do or Elenin or 2 suns with a woman killing her children. She knew exactly what she was doing and didn't want her parents to find out. Just like Susan Smith knew exactly what she was doing when she killed her gorgeous little boys. I hate people like them.
edit on 16-9-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
yea its one thing to present and ask but seriously??? this is crap im sorry i know ill prolly get flamed but there is no theme if there is whats the correlation outside of you putting two sons into everything? NOTHING

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by MasterGemini

Speaking of Hoagland. Didn't he say he wondered if maybe George Lucas was actually telling us some real history in Star Wars?

A planet with two suns?

And a moon around Saturn named Iapetus that looks uncannily like the Deathstar?

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by MasterGemini

Two Sons seems to be the theme of the news for today. .. . . .

And I'm going to give you my TWO cents.........

You aren't serious, are you?

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

Well that explains all the Saturn worship and the Twin mythology

The Worship of Saturn
www.varchive.org...

Saturn, so active in the cosmic changes, was regarded by all mankind as the supreme god. Seneca says that Epigenes, who studied astronomy among the Chaldeans, “estimates that the planet Saturn exerts the greatest influence upon all the movements of celestial bodies.” (1)

On becoming a nova, it ejected filaments in all directions and the solar system became illuminated as if by a hundred suns. It subsided rather quickly and retreated into far-away regions.

Peoples that remembered early tragedies enacted in the sky by the heavenly bodies asserted that Jupiter drove Saturn away from its place in the sky. Before Jupiter (Zeus) became the chief god, Saturn (Kronos) occupied the celestial throne. In all ancient religions the dominion passes from Saturn to Jupiter.(2) In Greek mythology, Kronos is presented as the father and Zeus as his son who dethrones him. Kronos devours some of his children. After this act Zeus overpowers his father, puts him in chains, and drives him from his royal station in the sky. In Egyptian folklore or religion the participants of the drama are said to be Osiris-Saturn, brother and husband of Isis-Jupiter.

The cult of Osiris and the mysteries associated with it dominated the Egyptian religion as nothing else. Every dead man or woman was entombed with observances honoring Osiris; the city of Abydos in the desert west of the Nile and north-west of Thebes was sacred to him; Sais in the Delta used to commemorate the floating of Osiris’ body carried by the Nile into the Mediterranean. What made Osiris so deeply ingrained in the religious memory of the nation that his cult pervaded mythology and religion?

Saturn, Lord of the Rings
www.time.com...

blogs.discovermagazine.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

Saturn is named after the Roman god Saturn, equated to the Greek Cronus (the Titan father of Zeus), the Babylonian Ninurta and the Hindu Shani. Saturn's astronomical symbol (♄) represents the Roman god's sickle.

Twins in mythology
en.wikipedia.org...

Twins appear in the mythologies of many cultures around the world. In some they are seen as ominous and in others they are seen as fortuitous. Twins in mythology are often cast as two halves of the same whole, sharing a bond deeper than that of ordinary siblings, or otherwise shown as fierce rivals. Twins can represents some "other" aspect of the Self, a doppelgänger or a shadow. Often the twin is the "evil twin"[citation needed], or one may be human and one semi-divine. The twin may be a brother, or a soul-mate, such as the "civilized" Gilgamesh and the "wild" Enkidu.
. . .
Twins can represent the dualistic nature of the universe. In Greek mythology, Apollo and Artemis are twins, and Apollo was adopted as the sun god with Artemis as the moon goddess. In Xingu mythology of Brazil, the twin brothers Kuat and Iae forced the evil king Urubutsin to give light to the world, and Kuat became the sun with Iae as the moon. In one version of the Egyptian creation myth, the earth god Geb and the sky goddess Nut were twins. In Zoroastrian mythology, the twins Ahriman and Ahura Mazda represent the spirits of evil and good respectively. Cultures with rival twin heroes often follow this pattern of split moral forces. In a myth of several northeastern Native American tribes, Gluskap, the creator god and cultural hero, has to defeat Malsum, his evil twin, who was the ruler of the demons.

Romulus and Remus
en.wikipedia.org...

The legend
Modern scholarship approaches the various known stories of Romulus and Remus as cumulative elaborations and later interpretations of Roman foundation-myth. Particular versions and collations were presented by Roman historians as authoritative, an official history trimmed of contradictions and untidy variants to justify contemporary developments, genealogies and actions in relation to Roman morality. Other narratives appear to represent popular or folkloric tradition; some of these remain inscrutable in purpose and meaning. Wiseman sums the whole as the mythography of an unusually problematic foundation and early history.[6][7] Cornell and others describe particular elements of the mythos as "shameful".[8]

The earliest known history of Rome is attributed to Diocles of Peparethus, whose work was acknowledged as a reliable source by the patrician senator Quintus Fabius Pictor. Fabius wrote his own history of Rome around the time of Rome's war with Hannibal; a particularly fraught backdrop for a contemporary Roman historian and a milestone in its ascendancy as a major power. He wrote in Greek, maybe to propagate Roman identity to potential allies who were familiar with Greek models of founding-myth.[9] His work survives only as a brief library-catalogue summary but it describes Romulus and Remus as founders of Rome and Romulus as its first king.[10]

Fabius' history provided a basis for the early books of Livy's Ab Urbe Condita and several Greek-language histories of Rome: these include Dionysius of Halicarnassus's Roman Antiquities, written during the late 1st century BC, and Plutarch's early 2nd century Life of Romulus.[11][12] These accounts provide the broad literary basis for studies of Rome's founding mythography. They have much in common, but each is selective to its purpose. Livy's is a dignified handbook, justifying the purpose and morality of Roman traditions for his own times. He uses at least one source shared by Dionysius and Plutarch but the latter are ethnically Greek; they approach the same Roman subjects as interested outsiders, and include founder-traditions untraceable to a common source, and probably specific to particular regions, social classes or oral tradition.[13][14] A surviving Roman text of the late Imperial era, Origo gentis Romanae (The origin of the Roman people) is dedicated to the many "more or less bizarre", often contradictory variants of Rome's foundation myth: in one, Remus is not even killed.[15][16]

Hmmm pretty compelling.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Nice observations.

Makes me wonder whether everything in the news is manipulated!

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Pretty interesting coincidences related to that phrase... Starred you just for paying attention

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I know the media is controlled. So what you say is plausable. Great observations.

Also, as far as the "Tuscan" "Two Son" this reminds me of the MK Ultra victims testamony's about word play and according to them it is used a lot, so there may very well be something to it.

What if it is that there are 2 more sunday's till bunker time. lol

the end of this month is elenin alignments on a Jewish Feast day of Yom Teruah. imjs.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
39 Admitted to Area Hospitals After Air Race Crash

www.ktvn.com...

A REMSA representative says nearly 40 people were admitted to Renown after a plane crashed near a stand at the Reno Air Races. Witnesses say the plane was about 400-500 feet in the air when it nosedived and crashed at the Reno-Stead Airport. The accident happened just before 4:30pm during the National Championship Air Races. Our reporter Chris Ciarlo says the P51 WWII Mustang was third in contention during the gold heat when the crash happened. The plane DID NOT hit the stands, it hit nearby tables instead. We just received confirmation that the pilot in the crash was Jimmy Leeward and he flew the Galloping Ghost. There's no word on his condition. A second reporter on scene, Paul Nelson says it appears the Mustang hit halfway down the stands. Crime tape now covers the area. Airport personnel and military evacuated thousands of spectators. There's no official word yet on any injuries. Just yesterday, a pilot had to make a hard landing after his plane had engine problems and declared an emergency. The air races are canceled for the rest of today.

I can't say I am really surprised that this occurred today after all the precursors mentioned above. That is if any of it has any truth to it

Occult Holidays and Sabbats
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

The human sacrifice required during many of these occult dates needs to contain the following elements, each one of which is exaggerated to the highest possible degree:
1. Trauma, stress, and mental anguish, sheer terror
2. The final act in the drama should be destruction by a fire; preferably a conflagration.
3. People must die as human sacrifices, especially children, since Lord Satan looks upon a younger human sacrifice as his most desirable

Very unfortunate news none the less.

RIP Galloping Ghost and the fellow crash victims.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by justagirl

Also, as far as the "Tuscan" "Two Son" this reminds me of the MK Ultra victims testamony's about word play and according to them it is used a lot, so there may very well be something to it.

Oh, really? How do you get two sons out of Tuscan?

So while you read and typed Tuscan, were you even paying attention to what is being said here before you jumped on the bandwagon?

What he typed was Tucson, which sounds like two sons.

Even I don't get a correlation out of that one!

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Lucky I do Nostradamus research...

C2 Q41

The Great Star will blaze for Seven days,
The Cloud will cause two suns to appear.
The Huge dog will howl at night
When the great pontiff will Change lands."

I guess watch for the Pope to make a trip somewhere...

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Oro Valley = Golden Valley
Oro is the latinized word for gold. (spanish, italian)

Therefor the golden ration is being invoked as well.

2 suns + golden ratio = ? Atomic bombs

Where is the phi point of earth? Well, using a Mercator projection of a map of earth you get a point in Saudi Arabia.

So what you get is nuclear proliferation in Saudi Arabia.

What's in the news 2 days ago?

Saudi's Eye Pakistani Nukes

Saudi Arabia has been beefing up its military links with Pakistan to counter Iran's expansionist plans and this reportedly includes acquiring atomic arms from the only Muslim nuclear power or its pledge of nuclear cover.

So what this is saying, is that Saudi Arabia is going to become nuclear armed.
edit on 17-9-2011 by pirhanna because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by doctorword
yea its one thing to present and ask but seriously??? this is crap im sorry i know ill prolly get flamed but there is no theme if there is whats the correlation outside of you putting two sons into everything? NOTHING

The truth is everything that was implied in the OP, once you cast that shell aside, you'll the world more clearly.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Interesting find MasterGemini. Don't let other's put you off looking into stuff like this. I've seen the symbolic messages myself. I know they are doing things like this.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
And another Tucson reference from the airplane crash.

Astronaut Mark Kelly was scheduled to fly identical plane in fatal air show where crash left 10 dead and 50 injured
www.dailymail.co.uk... -newsxml

Kelly is the husband of Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords, who is recovering after an assassination attempt in January.

Well now this is interesting. . .

Jared L posted some weird threads in here about NASA prior to his assassination attempt in TUCSON (TWO SUN)

Awful coincidental if you ask me. . .

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

...AND Mark Kelly has a twin brother
-- Two sons
edit on 20-9-2011 by svetlana84 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Sorry for bringing this up a bit late, but there's a coincidence with your name too, OP - Gemini - the twins?

join