It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nicolas Cage is a Vampire / Photo from 1870 / Tennessee

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skippy1138
Although I don't think the photo is really of Cage, the two men definitely look like each other.......

That's about the only thing going for this picture, they look alike.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

LOL nice find! LOL about the pic they do look alike except the ears, good luck to the guy trying to get 1mil for that picture, don't think he will.
edit on 16-9-2011 by WhoDat09 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
The ear is a fingerprint that no one else will ever match but its owner.

Case closed.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Is every one blind how does this guy resemble cage?

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadowalker

lol, I've got it figured out...are you ready for a conspiracy guyz!!!1!!11!

Real vampires only need to sleep like once every couple hundred years or something like that, and when they do they rejuvenate and appear to grow younger. He ears get back their zing and he's all set for another life!

I know what you're thinking...his ears have always looked that way. Stop debunking me!!111!!!!

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
He and Keanu are probably friends from Waaaaay back then.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
reply to post by Shadowalker

lol, I've got it figured out...are you ready for a conspiracy guyz!!!1!!11!

Real vampires only need to sleep like once every couple hundred years or something like that, and when they do they rejuvenate and appear to grow younger. He ears get back their zing and he's all set for another life!

I know what you're thinking...his ears have always looked that way. Stop debunking me!!111!!!!

No i was thinking this is clearly a photoshop job and im surprised that no one has raised that point yet..........actually

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Wonder if this could be an ancestor of his, strange how there are look a likes for everyone.
BTW Nicolas Cage has a weird twist at the top of the ears this guy doesn't as one instant difference I can see.

Well that's obvious, isn't it?? He's had plastic surgery JUST so no one will figure it out.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

LMFAO did that video just suggest Keanu was Jesus? WOW. You would think his acting would have improved with that much time to practice. I still don't understand how that hack ever landed a part.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
As an interesting side note...Nick Cage's real name is Nick Coppola and is the nephew of Francis Ford Coppola; who just happens to have directed/produced many "monster" movies, including Dracula.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man
As an interesting side note...Nick Cage's real name is Nick Coppola and is the nephew of Francis Ford Coppola; who just happens to have directed/produced many "monster" movies, including Dracula.

yes , stated this in the first page...........

lol must be horrible living under that family name

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
It does look like him. But it is not him and Nick Cage is not a vampire...

If he was then why is he aging?

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
People who post this kind of crap, followed by the people who flag this kind of crap, are part of what makes me very nervous about the future of humanity.

Nicholas Cage, a vampire? Really? I'd hate to see you operating a motor vehicle.

Plus, wouldn't he be just a wee bit better at acting, if he's had thousands of years to prepare?
edit on 16-9-2011 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jansy

Well that's obvious, isn't it?? He's had plastic surgery JUST so no one will figure it out.

That's too funny. Isn't the goal of plastic surgery to improve your looks though?

Nicholas Cage should only be blessed enough to look like the guy in the picture!

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
doppelganger!

If mr cage does see this then he may just die.

Good lookalike but I think way to much is being read into this.

I have a friend that looks like princess fiona from the film shrek but I am quite sure it is not her.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Am i the only one why thinks the photo looks like it has been photoshopped?

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Perhaps he was trying to tell us something when he made the movie "Vampire's Kiss?"

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
If this suddenly gets taken off Ebay,or is bought-then that is 100%proof that he is immortal,and a vampire.
He goes about buying up the evidence that could harm him.
I always suspected it was the case.
Its completely obvious to me now.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
It does look like a younger Nick Cage But the image also looks distorted. The right side of his head is from a different angle and looks like it has been placed there somehow. Just the middle-right looks wrong. But there's enough in the face, whether it's a photoshop or not. to suggest a likeness to nick, for sure.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

I can see the age in Keanu's face. Aging happens to everyone. No one likes it because it kills us. You live for 40+ years wishing you had your 25 year old body for work and pleasure.

But most people past 40 move on to become more spiritual. They don't hold onto things they will just lose quite as much. Some support a cause, like charity. Some do research. Etc.

It's sad. I hate watching people die. The few usually rule the many. There's so much inequality. There's so much cheating. So much randomness. But, this is thee best we got.

If you got lemons, make lemonade. That's the general rule.

Do not fear death. Tolerate pain. I think these're the greatest challenges.

Aging doesn't really suck until it prevents you from moving around and contributing.
edit on 16-9-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join