It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can someone help me pls??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2003 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I need some help understanding whats going on here...

OK, now apparently the illuminati are a division of the freemasons, this much I understand. But there are a few things I DON'T and I'd be really grateful if anyone could either tell me or give me sites with the appropriate information.

1) What is the overall purpose of the freemasons?

2) How does one become a member of the illuminati?

3) What do the illuminati do? Are they evil, or good? Are they at all related to the new world order?

With answers to these questions I'd be able to understand a lot of the other topics on this forum

So if anyone can point me in the direction of a site that will answer these questions, or if anyone can answer these questions themselves, I'd be more grateful than you can imagine!

posted on Apr, 5 2003 @ 09:37 AM
link   
My advice is to start reading all the post in the secret societies forum and any other forum of your choice. My guess is, it's already been asked, discussed, answered, and debated there by members here. So you will most likely find any links and answers that you are looking for.
Good Luck!
Magestica

posted on Apr, 5 2003 @ 11:52 AM
link   
First: The Illuminati are not a division of the Freemasons. They are the overseers of Freemasonry. Allegedly human beings who have achieved an advanced state of some moonmind state. I have little patience for the twaddle occultists spout.

Second: You can't become one. You have to be born to it. Then you have to weasel your way to the top of the Masonic pyramid.

The Illuminati run the Freemasons, the Rosicrucians, all the political groups associated with the NWO. It works like this: Freemasonry is a pyramid. A dozen people at the top of the pyramid are members of a smaller pyramid that also contains members of other secret societies and political groups.

If you are a scholarly sort, and don't mind wading through a lot of mindless drivel to find an occasional pearl of truth, get and read these books. All written by 33d degree Freemasons:

Running Gods Plan
Things To Come
The Spirit of Masonry; all by Foster Bailey

What the Ancient Wisdom Expects of Its Disciples : A Study Concerning the Mystery Schools; by Manly P. Hall

There are many more, but there is enough info in these books to let you know whether you wish to pursue this research.

Bottom line: Freemasons and others are working under the direction of the Illuminati towards the goal of one world government, one world religion. This comes from the written words of 33d degree Freemasons, so ignore the post below from 5POF, who will tell you otherwise.

I have compiled an index of the relevant writings of 33d degree Freemasons. It is a spreadsheet in Corel Quattro Pro or Microsoft Excel 5 format. The books can be obtained fairly cheap, but there are many of them. I spent about $500 on my Freemasonry library, with more to come.

posted on Apr, 6 2003 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Thanks for that u guys - helped clear a few things up!

top topics

join