It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is either a coincidence or we all just got played by a Freemason/Illuminati Ritual...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Quite simply put, this was a tragic accident. I am struggling to comprehend how people can think that the death of 4 miners in a small part of Wales is part of a big Illuminati conspiracy. There is no conspiracy here - just grief, upset and loss. Flooding? It's been chucking it down recently.

Gorffwys mewn hedd

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I sincerely wonder how and why some people attribute these things to the Illuminati? This mentality keeps us held hostage to something that we are greater than if it even exists as a force of evil.

Why can't it simply be due to the Laws of Nature, Divine Order, and the Will of The Creator? Numbers don't lie.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

I don't know enough tbh. I know more than most who aren't connected to tptb but i have missing bits that i am gradually working out, there's an awful lot of rubbish out there.

I do know that they have to tell us when somethings coming so always look at scores in football matches in the relevant countries Japan was the time and date the peru quake was there then the scores pointed to joplin and the spanish quake blah blah blah, I predicted 4 major events on the 11th and 22nd just cos of these scores and had 2 correct and the other 2 countries i predicted would have a disaster got one, exactly one month later in the correct country on the same date ( I stopped looking when they got a hitman to tell me i was going to be killed lol)
i guess youv'e heard about 9/11 being in the simpsons and x files in the premiership 1 year before 9/11 the scores read 6,6,6,6,1 if you come to the premiership this year on the 1,1,11 the same scores were played out again and they made the games look suspicious as hell, but im still missing various bits of the jigsaw

Have a look at all the significant dates in history wars major events (royal weddings) and you will see a remarkable pattern.
edit on 16-9-2011 by jinni73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by cry93

I couldn't agree more. It's so, so sad that 'everything' has to be conspiracy. Perhaps I'm just getting old.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by cry93
I sincerely wonder how and why some people attribute these things to the Illuminati? This mentality keeps us held hostage to something that we are greater than if it even exists as a force of evil.

Why can't it simply be due to the Laws of Nature, Divine Order, and the Will of The Creator? Numbers don't lie.

Yes it could be down to the laws of nature but when you understand whats going on and then the numbers all start adding up then its a 50/50 chance as you dont know just the same as I dont know, what about the quakes being 188 days apart nature again hey?

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by jinni73

Why is it that the quakes being 188 days apart so important to YOU? Quit looking for a story book villain and look within. Perhaps this is Divine Order or The Source's way of getting YOUR attention.

I'm sorry but this modern day Illuminati stuff is amounting to the Boogey Man in my world. It removes power from The Source and gives it to something that is just as mortal as the rest of us. No dice.

The Source also created numbers. Really think about that.
edit on 16-9-2011 by cry93 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
its a pattern its not important to me not one little bit but a pattern is a pattern and you should question everything, why are we even digging for coal when we have plenty of other energy sources surpressed by assholes who just want more money, now the only beneficial thing that it could possibly be that i have come up with is that we pump more carbon into the air and that delays the next iceage Dont know tbh.

what is important to me is trying to get others to understand that we are all the same and not do to others what you wouldn't want done to yourself,

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

Nice to see atleast some people see the point I was trying to make.

I'm surprised that most ATS users just reject any significance of numerology of the occult/Illuminati/Freemasons to world events. Makes me wonder whether this thread has been hijacked already...

edit on 16-9-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

I like to come into all threads with an open-mind especially ones that interest me.

ALS

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by jinni73

Then if it is just a pattern then why do you deem it the work of that evil, evil Illuminati?

I think we agree that a pattern exists. My point to you, and I think you are missing it, is why can't you consider that it just is what it is from something Greater and benevolent? Why do you give credit to evil and The Illuminati?

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   

I wonder that myself sometimes.

I came on ATS with an open mind but after months of seeing absolute silliness such as this thread, my mind's closing more and more.

It'd be better to have sympathy for the friends and families of those who died rather than trying to turn their tragic deaths into something more than they actually are.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

I don't understand, either.

Again, I agree that there is a pattern. I just disagree with the root cause of the pattern and even the reason for said pattern. The present day "Illuminati" can no more control these things than you or I could control them.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by cado angelus
reply to post by cry93

I couldn't agree more. It's so, so sad that 'everything' has to be conspiracy. Perhaps I'm just getting old.

You are on a conspiracy site remember.

ALS

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

For the last time...

Why is the conspiracy an evil one? Why can't these things be a sign from The Source reminding us why we are here?

It looks to me that some people just like ducking personal responsibility.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   

reply to post by jinni73

Why is it that the quakes being 188 days apart so important to YOU? Quit looking for a story book villain and look within. Perhaps this is Divine Order or The Source's way of getting YOUR attention.

I'm sorry but this modern day Illuminati stuff is amounting to the Boogey Man in my world. It removes power from The Source and gives it to something that is just as mortal as the rest of us. No dice.

The Source also created numbers. Really think about that.

Perhaps it is that the 'illumnated' no the secret to the sources code. Hence the obsessive need to use numbers.

ALS

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   

My personal opinion, especially in this age, is there are no excuses for this. Those who want to see can see if they truly desire. By truly desiring, they have to remove the victim mentality that somehow The Illuminati controls their intellect and access to knowledge. The access to knowledge was true before and may be true to an extent in the future but certainly not right now.

Remember, Christ removed the curtain. You can believe this literally or symbolically but it's true. There are no middle men or keepers of wisdom. It's inside of you.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Aint we just (to alostsoul)

You could be right it could be a message from the source, but i dont understand the source though, i have nothing to go on that i can use as a referenece point other than the word written in a book which could of easily been written by certain bloodlines that can trace their history back 1000 years before the bible was written, whereas the illuminati, i have been battling ive had a little lick of haarp which is allegedly able to control weather, and yes i see the rainfall was 5 times higher the 2 weeks before this event and my mate asked me if i thought this was the illumed ones and i said no way,

but who knows hopefully there is something more than we just get born and then die but we will have to wait and see

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Illuminati ritual..

Hmm based on facts like 4 out of 7 people died.. your theories exist because 4 died and 3 lived.. what if 2 had died and 5 lived? Then your numbers would not make any since so 3 people HAD to live and 4 people HAD to die.

I can see it now.. the last memory of the 4th victim ( the guy who's hanging onto life) is seeing a mysterious Men In Black figure suddenly appear out of thin air (from the magic portal) and smother victim number 4 with a pillow saying - sorry son, you Have to die.. we need these numbers to make since so some guy on ATS can get one of our clues...

You see the Illuminati would have had to orchestrate the murders. Since you cannot prove that this was even possible, your ritual theory doesn't hold water.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by jinni73
Aint we just (to alostsoul)

You could be right it could be a message from the source, but i dont understand the source though, i have nothing to go on that i can use as a referenece point other than the word written in a book which could of easily been written by certain bloodlines that can trace their history back 1000 years before the bible was written, whereas the illuminati, i have been battling ive had a little lick of haarp which is allegedly able to control weather, and yes i see the rainfall was 5 times higher the 2 weeks before this event and my mate asked me if i thought this was the illumed ones and i said no way,

but who knows hopefully there is something more than we just get born and then die but we will have to wait and see

Many of the stories written about in that book are also included in other ancient writings. Don't throw out the lessons out of fear.

You didn't ask my advice but I would start with studying ancient Sumeria and ancient Egypt. I would also study astrological ages.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
[more
The first and most important point - in my mind - is that the Tragic loss of 4 innocent miners should result in saying a prayer. Secondly think about the now bereaved Families, and say a prayer for them as weell.

ILLUMINATI.............
OK, now lets spin the wheel a little faster,
1. prior to the Chrstchurch Earthquake, miners were killed in a New Zealand Coal Mine Fire
2.Chinese miners were killed when the mine collapsed - element being Earth
3. incident in Wales, involved Water
4. Wind is the next threat is it not?????

Now try this;
www.godlikeproductions.com...

In fact try what anything, and see waht the eventual possiblities are, I think it kicks off under the title 'Juggling'.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by cry93

cool, ill have a look more knowledge is always good.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join