It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

This is either a coincidence or we all just got played by a Freemason/Illuminati Ritual...

page: 2
37
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL
 


I'm surprised that most ATS users just reject any significance of numerology of the occult/Illuminati/Freemasons to world events. Makes me wonder whether this thread has been hijacked already...


I totally agree with you.

I made a thread about today's illuminati ritual themes and activities, you know space, child sacrifice, military problems.
Apologies if OP thinks its off topic, I am just lazy and don't want to re type it all here.

Trouble with Tucson (Two Suns) 9/16 Illuminati Instant Messaging
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Dont forget about the UFO over the southwest last night.

Interesting coincidences . . . .




posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze
 


Why are you at all surprised? Numerology is idiotic and incredibly easy to manipulate. I hope you were joking about this thread being hijacked and I really hope you weren't trying to suggest that some sort of Freemason/Illuminati footmen would give even the slightest crap about what a bunch of numerology obsessed conspiracy dorks talk about on this website.

--------------------------------

OP I actually appreciate that you put all this together. Cool insights though I obviously don't agree with the conclusion that anything other than a mining accident happened.



posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by CharterZZ
 


Look, I was not trying to be disrespectful to any of the miners who unfortunately died today.

I was just trying to relate two mining accidents as being Freemason/Illuminati rituals due to their numerical and symbolic significances.

But it seems some people have got a big problem with that...
edit on 16-9-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .



posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I get the numbers, makes sense.

The thing I wonder though OP, how
did they make the accidents occure?



posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Nice connections, Op!

I do find it suspicious that the Chilean miners got so much attention and they were told to wear those ridiculous
t-shirts. I still don't understand why they got so much attention when other mining accidents only get a short paragraph, then you rarely hear anything else about them.

The numbers are quite interesting, too. The illuminati and other secret societies do involve themselves and their rituals with numbers. It's almost as if they have some obsessive-compulsive disorder that just infects the next generation of members.

Some naysayers may say your observations are merely coincidences and don't mean anything, but I have to agree with you. I love the Vigilant Citizen website, too!

We'll have to keep our eyes on this one and don't forget to check out the astronomy surrounding such incidents. Full moons are especially important to those who perform rituals and are involved with occult societies.

I always find it strange that the Illuminati and Masons are infatuated with phallic symbolism and imagery and mines have shafts. Maybe the two are related. We just had the Washington monument suffer some cracks and here we have shafts collapsing.



posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1
 


The funny thing is that topics on Nibiru, Elenin and Little Green Men get quite a bit of attention around here but any criticism or allegations against Freemasonry or the Illuminati is immediately debunked or looked down upon.

There is more to numerology than you think.

For example, the numbers Pi and Phi are closely related to everything in the Universe as proven by Science and Mathematics. But I'm guessing it must be just a "coincidence" that they happen to pop up everywhere...


edit on 16-9-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .



posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze
reply to post by Domo1
 


The funny thing is that topics on Nibiru, Elenin and Little Green Men get quite a bit of attention around here but any criticism or allegations against Freemasonry or the Illuminati is immediately debunked or looked down upon.

There is more to numerology than you think.

For example, the numbers Pi and Phi are closely related to everything in the Universe as proven by Science and Mathematics. But I'm guessing it must be just a "coincidence" that they happen to pop up everywhere...


edit on 16-9-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .


You do realise that there are quite a number of Masons on here don't you?

In fact quite a number of them are mods.

I don't know how many illuminati are on here or indeed are mods.
edit on 16/9/11 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem
The thing I wonder though OP, how
did they make the accidents occure?

If I knew that, I'd probably be flown off to some remote island facility and never heard from again!



edit on 16-9-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .



posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978
 


Well, if the Freemasons/Illuminati weren't so "secretive" in the first place then maybe all these conspiracy theories surrounding them will finally be put to rest?



posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem
I get the numbers, makes sense.

The thing I wonder though OP, how
did they make the accidents occure?


Hmm.. Well the mine flooded. Now the mine is an old mine apparently and doesn't have a history of flooding I'm guessing, because if it did, then you would expect the necessary precautions to be in place.

So, it was either ineptly managed or??

Either way, someone is to blame and either way, nobody will be held accountable.



posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze

Originally posted by popsmayhem
I get the numbers, makes sense.

The thing I wonder though OP, how
did they make the accidents occure?


If I knew that, I'd probably be flown off to some remote island facility, and no one will ever hear from me again!




Heres the theory:
Ok, do masons pray to evil spirits?

Could they have purhaps asked a certain diety to conform these acts
and do there bidding. Seeing how spirits can be used to put *curses* on people.

Or the masons could have planned the chilean accident during a time
of deep economic crisis, to take peoples mind off all the bad going on?
Could it have been all staged?
edit on 16-9-2011 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze
reply to post by Cobaltic1978
 


Well, if the Freemasons/Illuminati weren't so "secretive" in the first place then maybe all these conspiracy theories surrounding them will finally be put to rest?


The Freemasons will tell you there are no secrets, but will also tell you they can't tell you certain things about rituals, because they have been sworn to secrecy.

The Illuminati? Well has anyone actually admitted being a member? If they have, I bet they would say, they have no secrets, but will also tell you they can't tell you certain things about rituals, because they have been sworn to secrecy.



posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze
reply to post by Cobaltic1978
 


Well, if the Freemasons/Illuminati weren't so "secretive" in the first place then maybe all these conspiracy theories surrounding them will finally be put to rest?


Well, THAT wouldn't fly.
Then, their lodges would just be man caves with an inverted pentacle on the window.



posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem
 


Actually IMO, the Freemasons hold some ancient secret/truth which if unexpectedly revealed to the world would crumble society and their existing beliefs.

I don't know if they're good or bad, but what I do know is that they have an agenda.
edit on 16-9-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .



posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978

Originally posted by popsmayhem
I get the numbers, makes sense.

The thing I wonder though OP, how
did they make the accidents occure?


Hmm.. Well the mine flooded. Now the mine is an old mine apparently and doesn't have a history of flooding I'm guessing, because if it did, then you would expect the necessary precautions to be in place.

So, it was either ineptly managed or??

Either way, someone is to blame and either way, nobody will be held accountable.



Excellent find!



posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze
reply to post by popsmayhem
 


Actually IMO, the Freemasons hold some ancient secret/truth which if unexpectedly revealed to the world would crumble society and their existing beliefs.

I don't know if they're good or bad, but what I do know is that they have an agenda.
edit on 16-9-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .


Sounds very occultic.

Which I would dictate IMO as evil.The word occult comes from the Latin word occultus (clandestine, hidden, secret), referring to "knowledge of the hidden".[1]
en.wikipedia.org...

So they being an occultic group, seduce people into there cult by saying they know *secrets*.

Exactly what satan did to eve as a snake.

Check mate!
edit on 16-9-2011 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
6 and 9 apparently means fall of man to the illuminati, im not sure how important the numbers really are remember the illuminati are extremely dumb human beings that have just managed to convince others there way is the best way. oh yeah they also manage to brainwash various people like the mk ultra experiment which bill clinton apologised for and the mossad agents who dont even realise they are really working for the russians


and its quite possible that the numbers that are allegedly used by the illumed ones just naturally fall everywhere,
Ive not spent much time on working out the patterns of numbers to see how true this is although once you are aware of the way they use these numbers you actually notice that these numbers are absolutely everywhere the main ones are 6,9 and 11 just google illuminati numerology but be prepared to never look at a number the same way lol.



posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by jinni73
6 and 9 apparently means fall of man to the illuminati, im not sure how important the numbers really are remember the illuminati are extremely dumb human beings that have just managed to convince others there way is the best way. oh yeah they also manage to brainwash various people like the mk ultra experiment which bill clinton apologised for and the mossad agents who dont even realise they are really working for the russians


and its quite possible that the numbers that are allegedly used by the illumed ones just naturally fall everywhere,
Ive not spent much time on working out the patterns of numbers to see how true this is although once you are aware of the way they use these numbers you actually notice that these numbers are absolutely everywhere the main ones are 6,9 and 11 just google illuminati numerology but be prepared to never look at a number the same way lol.


If this is so, and I am not disagreeing with you, because obviously you have done some research regarding this. Would the 6th September 2011, been a great opportunity to undertake another World changing event?

Also the 9th June 2011 would have been another opportunity.

As I said, not disagreeing with you. Merely questioning the reasoning.



posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978

Originally posted by popsmayhem
I get the numbers, makes sense.

The thing I wonder though OP, how
did they make the accidents occure?


Hmm.. Well the mine flooded. Now the mine is an old mine apparently and doesn't have a history of flooding I'm guessing, because if it did, then you would expect the necessary precautions to be in place.

So, it was either ineptly managed or??

Either way, someone is to blame and either way, nobody will be held accountable.



I think i heard that the owner of the mine was one of the 4 guys so in this case the guy who was accountable got accounted for, I couldn't understand why they would build a mine where it could potentially be flooded and seeing its never flooded before maybe foul play is probably the most obvious explanation here, although i have no idea how.



posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978
 


Occult numerology doesn't work like that. There's a whole ocean of numbers, but only a few are the right ingredients for the recipe.



new topics

top topics



 
37
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join