It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The September 26th "Alignment"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   
The only 'alignment' that happens on the 26-27 Sept. is the practical launching of the McDonalds game of 'Monopoly'...

happens every year no less

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
well it,s the 26th and since the 11th my hubby and i have not een able to see the blk dot on the Sun since, that is untill just 10 min,s ago. took my 15 yr old Son outside looked through the welding hood, polarized sun glasses and another welding lense and sure enough there it is. a bit bigger and now to the bottem left, I also cant open he rsoe eddis web site...hmmmmmm... dont know why anyway, I not sure if all the stuff people are saying will happen or not but those who have said its not ther...well something deffinatly is........

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Elenin was a distraction, it was masking a vessel containing the "fallen angels". Billions of people will soon die of an "unknown plague" They will die suddenly when beings pretending to be God offer them the deepest EARTHLY desires, but also trick them into asking also for death using subconscious suggestion. It will be something like this: My god, please give me _____(insert anything BUT the grace of God); i also ask you that this may be my last moment here on Earth. The beings then will allow you to experience whatever you desired. After you have experienced this, they will then show you your dead body and then reveal their true nature. Either you fear them and are devoured like FOOD or you are not afraid and become one of them, a fallen angel or demon. I met one of them last night and it almost got met to say the death wish without realizing it. They are very enchanting and convincing that they are God, fortunately i had faith in the one true god.

It is simple, accept the Grace of God and LIVE with love in your heart, or reject the Grace of God and DIE in fear. Religious persuasions aside god is: All that which is, Eternally true and valid, Content and in harmonious accord, that which is the cause of the energetic force of life and of existence itself.

This is what TPTB are preparing for, They knew there would be a mass die-off soon, but very few know the cause of it. Physical preparations alone will not save you regardless of what sort of shielding you have. You will either be saved by the Grace of God, become possessed/go insane, or die.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by eywadevotee
Elenin was a distraction, it was masking a vessel containing the "fallen angels". Billions of people will soon die of an "unknown plague" They will die suddenly when beings pretending to be God offer them the deepest EARTHLY desires, but also trick them into asking also for death using subconscious suggestion. It will be something like this: My god, please give me _____(insert anything BUT the grace of God); i also ask you that this may be my last moment here on Earth. The beings then will allow you to experience whatever you desired. After you have experienced this, they will then show you your dead body and then reveal their true nature. Either you fear them and are devoured like FOOD or you are not afraid and become one of them, a fallen angel or demon. I met one of them last night and it almost got met to say the death wish without realizing it. They are very enchanting and convincing that they are God, fortunately i had faith in the one true god.

It is simple, accept the Grace of God and LIVE with love in your heart, or reject the Grace of God and DIE in fear. Religious persuasions aside god is: All that which is, Eternally true and valid, Content and in harmonious accord, that which is the cause of the energetic force of life and of existence itself.

This is what TPTB are preparing for, They knew there would be a mass die-off soon, but very few know the cause of it. Physical preparations alone will not save you regardless of what sort of shielding you have. You will either be saved by the Grace of God, become possessed/go insane, or die.

Any evidence to back that up or even a link... or a youtube video? going out on a limb here, this is a new one I've not heard before while I don't dismiss any possible outcome because they are endless this one seems highly unlikely.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Chuan

I've heard of a similar theory. It's suppose to be done by the Illuminati and use hollagrams to depict all forms of god from every religion. Mrger them together which will then present an alien invasion of some sort driving all countries to unite and have a common enemy thus starting the NWO. It's a pretty rad conspiracy theory.

I should also add my bass player told me this. I haven't actually read this on a site or seen a video. He appreantly has so I'll have to ask him to provide some evidence of this theory. I haven't looked into it myself yet due to being busy with other thoeirs of awesomeness.
edit on 26-9-2011 by crohny because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by eywadevotee

My question to you is, who'd it distract? The only people getting bent about Elenin are people like us on conspiracy theory sites. The average Joe barely knew of Elenin. I have brought up this theory of Elenin with many friends who never heard of the comet. If it's a distraction, it's a pretty horrible distraction. editby]edit on 26-9-2011 by crohny because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-9-2011 by crohny because: (Satan said to edit it!)

edit on 26-9-2011 by crohny because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Nothing happened.

You guys need to stop with the fear mongering and loony rants.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by eywadevotee

Interesting.

Since it is mental I assume what difference would the bunkers make?

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
how would most anyone feel about elenin they lost their loved one to a "ball of fire falling from the heavens"?

as did happen one way or the other, on sept 26th.

that said, ele-nin is just a marker for what NASA has confirmed a few months ago but is now being forced by DHS to stay quiet about.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ignant

You have proof that that house exploding was due to Elenin? They aren't sure yet and are pointing more fingers at a gas leak than an object from space. Lets wait and see what they find before you make up random bull crap.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   
hold on let me check

9/27/2011 3:44am

yep im still alive

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by MrSmokeydogg7

Yes its getting to the point were ATS needs to do two things..

Change its motto to Embrace Ignorance and its domain name to doomNgloom.org

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Well 26th has passed it's 27th now and nothing happened..

fear mongering is like a disease around here

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ker2010

A bit like GLP?

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Nope, we got it wrong.
It will happen the day before the day after tomorrow.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
We are now about nine and a half hours past the "alignment" and nothing has happened. Do people still think something is going to happen or can we finally put this Elenin nonsense to bed?

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Yes, let's just forget it now. As for bed...........I have better candidates. LOL

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join