It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The September 26th "Alignment"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
reply to post by cloaked4u

G1.9+0.3? I'm pretty sure scientists know what that is. It's a supernova remnant lightyears away that has been known about since the 1960s. As for the other objects you named their pure fantasy.

I also want to make it clear since some people seem a little confused, I don't believe that anything will happen on September 26th. I'm trying to get people that think something will happen to state what they think will happen on that date so they can't turn around on the 27th and try to use a 4.0 earthquake as proof. Of course though it looks like this thread is mainly filled with those who don't believe anything will happen. This just once again shows that those who fearmonger about Elenin don't actually believe the hype around it and are just using it as their next conspiracy fix. Either that or they lack the conviction.

ok, supernova remnant light years away since 1960. 1st, do we know how fast this remnant is travelling? Is it headed towards us? It has been traveling here for some time now, 51 years. Also, this remnant, i call anomally, is this elenin orbiting this remnant? If so, then how can this be? Also, this remnant has other objects circling it and how can this be? When something goes supernova, is there not a shock wave to push objects away, so how can anything be circling it?

edit on 17-9-2011 by cloaked4u because: (no reason given)

my question to all you on this.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   
1) Elenin comes between us and the sun, discharges capacitor, glows a bright blue and huge lightening bolts rake the earth destroying cities.

2) The alignment causes a huge solar flare that knocks out all satellites and electric grids.

3) The interaction with the solar flare causes Elenin to explode, blotting out the sun for 3 days of darkness.

4) The explosion rains cyanide down on the earth killing millions.

5) The solar activity causes a massive 9.6 earthquake in California.

6) Nibiru uncloaks from behind Elenin. It glows red in the sky, we see 2 suns, its huge mass causes a pole shift.

7) After the 3 days, on the 29th, the Feast Of Trumpets, the Rapture occurs - which is really millions of random people being killed by the Pole Shift.

I think that should do it. It satisfies all the usual tard suspects - the BibleTard, the EleTard, the NibiruTard, the HopiTard, the EU-Tard, the JewTard and the general US-Tard.
edit on 17-9-2011 by Logman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Logman

You forgot the Logman-tard.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by XplanetX

Did I touch a nerve? I could have said PlanetXTard as it's the same as the NibiruTard. But when you see it all laid out as I have done you have to embrace the ridiculousness of all the Tards.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Logman
reply to post by XplanetX

Did I touch a nerve? I could have said PlanetXTard as it's the same as the NibiruTard. But when you see it all laid out as I have done you have to embrace the ridiculousness of all the Tards.

Touch a nerve? Nay, you would not bother posting in this thread had I not touched a nerve first.

It is ironic that you display such a gaudy avatar of the one that will judge you.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Ah, so you subscribe pretty much to all the 7 seven steps. Ouch. That's some heavy burde you carry.

Why would Jesus judge me? If he lived, he died. I believe in Karma, which is probably where the whole "Judgement Day" thing came from but I do not fear it.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Logman
Ah, so you subscribe pretty much to all the 7 seven steps. Ouch. That's some heavy burde you carry.

Why would Jesus judge me? If he lived, he died. I believe in Karma, which is probably where the whole "Judgement Day" thing came from but I do not fear it.

My burden is light because his burden is light:

MT 11:28 "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light."

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   
I dont ignore anyone, I take everyones view on board and then when and IF something does happen then we are enlightened and informed.

At the end of the day, who cares who is right or wrong, as the consequences will outweigh the results.

We live in an interesting time with 2012 around the corner, all views are absorbed into my subconcience I will read and read and read, so if something occurs I am ready.

I am looking for a big earthquake to believe in Elenin on the 27th Sep.
edit on 17-9-2011 by blaenau2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
I am preparing a feast...all are invited to the buffet. We will be serving: Roasted "CROW" with a pecan sauce, steamed "CROW" with a wonderful foot in mouth glaze, and for the vegetarians will be a creamed "CROW" squeezed berry excrement pate' mmmmm...make your reservations soon, with the alarming number of threads on this subject, we expect to be sold out.
edit on 17-9-2011 by Andronian because: just because

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
ok, I have, over the last 2 years been kinda watching, reading and listening to stuff on Elenin, Nibiru Planet X or whatever else they want to call it and in doing so I have come to realize that yep lots and lots could happen, I also now believe that our goverments and "leaders" cant realy be trusted, about anything. lets not get started on that...we, my hubby and I, have also been reading the bible a lot and finding all kinds of stuff there that we had no idea was in there, however we also no that there is a bunch of stuff missing. has anyone ever read the book of Enoch, ok it,s not in the bible but Ezekiel is and we read that too and those 2 book,s alone was enough to convince us that there is a whole lota stuff we dont understand or do! anyway back to the question, I do believe there is gonna be some earthquakes, volcanic erruptions and some solar flares, to what degree I,m not sure we dont have the meens to build a 2000 ft deep hole to hide in, so we are just gonna watch and see. I will say this, on September 11th 2011 we had read that Nibiru would be close to the sun and visible. well here on that day it was very clear so my hubby and I went outside to look, it was early afternoon and the Sun was very bright so my hubby suggested we look at it through his welding hood...........WOW! he stood there for about 30 seconds looking and I asked him what could he see, he said nothing at first then he said "ya know there is something" so I looked and sure enough to the top left,just of center was a black dot....Kinda like, if the Sun was the size of a dinner plate it looked like someone had took a blk marker and put a clear blk dot on it. we looked through a difrent welding hood just to make sure it wasnt something on the lens and sure enough there it was. We are the kinda peoplke that need to see to believe which is why now we DO believe something will happen...Unless someone here can tell me what that little blk dot coul have been other thatn Nibiru.....Sorry this is so long but there is a billion things going through my head righnt now.................

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Fire-sign theater ... "Every Thing You Know Is Wrong"...look it up...download it and listen...

"If you dig a hole deep enough...everyone will want to jump in it"

"There is a SEEKER born every minute"
edit on 17-9-2011 by Andronian because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

I predict that on September 26, 2011, the following will take place:

1.2011 FTTH Conference & Expo in Orlando, Florida.
2. 2011 Government Talent Management Summit, in Reston, Virginia.
3. 2011 Homeland Security Symposium in Arlington, Virginia.
4. 2011 IEEE International SOC Conference (SOCC) in Taipei City, Taiwan.
5. 2011 IM Symposium People's Choice Information Innovation Awards in Dallas, Texas.

More predictions here.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by julesbabe26
ok, I have, over the last 2 years been kinda watching, reading and listening to stuff on Elenin, Nibiru Planet X or whatever else they want to call it and in doing so I have come to realize that yep lots and lots could happen, I also now believe that our goverments and "leaders" cant realy be trusted, about anything. lets not get started on that...we, my hubby and I, have also been reading the bible a lot and finding all kinds of stuff there that we had no idea was in there, however we also no that there is a bunch of stuff missing. has anyone ever read the book of Enoch, ok it,s not in the bible but Ezekiel is and we read that too and those 2 book,s alone was enough to convince us that there is a whole lota stuff we dont understand or do! anyway back to the question, I do believe there is gonna be some earthquakes, volcanic erruptions and some solar flares, to what degree I,m not sure we dont have the meens to build a 2000 ft deep hole to hide in, so we are just gonna watch and see. I will say this, on September 11th 2011 we had read that Nibiru would be close to the sun and visible. well here on that day it was very clear so my hubby and I went outside to look, it was early afternoon and the Sun was very bright so my hubby suggested we look at it through his welding hood...........WOW! he stood there for about 30 seconds looking and I asked him what could he see, he said nothing at first then he said "ya know there is something" so I looked and sure enough to the top left,just of center was a black dot....Kinda like, if the Sun was the size of a dinner plate it looked like someone had took a blk marker and put a clear blk dot on it. we looked through a difrent welding hood just to make sure it wasnt something on the lens and sure enough there it was. We are the kinda peoplke that need to see to believe which is why now we DO believe something will happen...Unless someone here can tell me what that little blk dot coul have been other thatn Nibiru.....Sorry this is so long but there is a billion things going through my head righnt now.................

The book of Enoch is an extraordinary piece of scripture and deserves it's place in the biblical canon along with the book of Jasher. It is unfortunate that both books were suppressed by TPTB. Both books in recent times have become more widely circulated and the truth known by the ancients is being revealed more and more.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

8.0 or higher.

Close, but no cigar.

edit on 17-9-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
its a good question of who is prepared to be justly unbiased. there is no harm in some comedy either.
however the precedent set is serious , and was very serious .

i dont think there is a person in the world who would not take the March 11th 2011 Japan Tsunami and consequent absolute nuclear disaster , lightly.

it would make anyone look , and help turn and look to the future , if only this were allowed .

the measured depth of was 40-50m , and most people think about 10m and slightly over 10 000 dead .

well they are wrong. these are the facts .

now there is a certain future alignment defined in the op and an certain past alignment as observed by a certain leonid elenin on his russian site spaceobs.org. leonid is also the discover of the object c/2010x1

on the three days before march 11th , an alignment took place between the object , the sun and the earth , while travelling on their various trajectories , sun , obviously, was in the middle between them.

on march 11th , a 'clear view' between them , was again reached . on this day , besides the tragic disaster which japan suffered , a tsunami wave travelled the globe from an 9.0 magnitude which according to scientists shifted the tilt further than it was already moving in 2010 .

the logical or not so logical conclusions people may be jumping are 1 the object carries a magnetic influence because of its composition (ie iron based as earth also is)

a magnetic influence which rivals that of the earth mooon and sun , and may cause interference as such

the further illogical or logical conclusions are that 2 the alignment factor may cause another disaster on the scale of march 11th , faring for better or worse , this year

and 3 the object may behave not dis-similarly to brown dwarf, pulsar , mystery planet , comet , asteroid , bringing variable associated effects

with the issues defined above presented as unbiased , the question must be asked , what is a measure of fair ?

a key area of debate is the distance the object will pass at . is it large or small , safe or unsafe ?

to quote a humbled man , donald rumsfeld , "there are known knowns, known unknowns, and unknown unknowns. "

this profound statement i call truth. it turns it into a question of whether the emporer is wearing any clothes .

my own opinion then is no judgement. "just the facts , ma'am" as DJW signs his excellent work . and we should know his opinion if we care at all who has been in this debate. leonid himself contributed the major facts and his work should be saluted.

as for those who pour disdain on those who have justly cared about facts and upholding those who glibly call to ignorance , on the actual threads , i have an opinion . its that if something does happen , you wont be starting threads to crow about how it didnt happen. and while you not doing that i hope you feel quite ashamed of yourselves .

march 11th was no joke. it wasnt funny in the slightest bit. neither were the days after it . neither is it now.
i remember being warned about it in the weeks beforehand , but obviously that was not issue like the way it stands now. the known knowns the known unknowns and the unknown unknown are way bigger than the cleverly put ignorance of the masterminds of ignorance. you should go and start a thread about michael jackson's shoe collection or something, ie just go and deal with your known knowns in the 'safe' playground

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I agree ...No joke...my only problem is those trying to relate natural Earth events to astronomical influence...we live on a narrow crust of earth that with the internal mechanism of up flowing heat causes convection...was there an external astronomic influence that caused Krakatoa to erupt...or Mt Vesuvius...to bury a city in ash...No or perhaps some "Planetary body" to cause the ice age..the jury is still out...how about we live on a dynamic world that is ever changing...floods cause rivers to change course...not because a comet comes to close...not that it hasn't happened...Yes, things from outside can and do influence things here on Earth. the Earth like a spinning top does wobble.. and nothing is stable forever... but some insignificant body with little mass cannot cause the tsunami in Japan...it was a natural phenomenon called an earth quake...they happen all the time.

sorry but sometime a little humor is what we need to get us back to reality.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Andronian
but some insignificant body with little mass cannot cause the tsunami in Japan...it was a natural phenomenon called an earth quake...they happen all the time.

sorry but sometime a little humor is what we need to get us back to reality.

did you put it in a balance and weigh it ? did anyone do that ? did a little bird whisper to you what it is made of ?

facts are facts : ie known knowns, known unknowns and unknown unknowns __________these are what we need to get us back to reality. not comedy sir.

therefore your comment is partly void , i am sorry to say . leonid concluded he was 'not able' to say if the alignments he had correlated of mag7plus formed proof. therefore we all learned as time went on . yet with statements like that you're stuck in the past already. i am not trying to prove just saying open your mind up .

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Sorry for your lack of understanding to my comments but...being a seeker for probably more years than your time on Earth...I have seen events come and go...prophesies and fear mongers hyping events with no more real life physics then postulations of "string theory" or multidimensional time shifts...perhaps you are living in one and reality is only perception, a cause and effect only observable through ones own collection of believed data. Don't believe everything you see and hear ...only that, that has validity in a real world that is proven through real science.

I continue to be humorous in the face of these ridiculous claims.

come to the feast ...your plate of "Crow" will be waiting.

been there done that...and have now moved on to the reality, of the real world. There may yet be a devastating event from the cosmos to which we will be will be confronted...this is just not IT!!!

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Andronian

whatever direction you look at from facts are facts so dont call that time traveller style will you .
you have been faced with a case of absolute reality , face that instead of squirming

and no i didnt see yu55 or md2011 or honda or c/2009gti coming either. whichever is IT you have nothing to crow about , unless the smell of rotting beef attracts you

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   
I predict on September 27 there will be a massive earthquake on the San Andreas fault which will cause a large tsunami. There will most likely be other earthquakes and volcanic eruptions.

I very much expect there to be a massive earthquake since that's been the case with every alignment in the past

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join