It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The September 26th "Alignment"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Well, Maxwell's Treatise on Electricity and Magnetism only came out a few years before Flatland. I think that says it all right there.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
reply to post by XplanetX

Actually it should be above the ecliptic at this point. As for EU theory even the scientists that are the "experts" in that field state that Elenin is not a threat. When I have mentioned this in the past I have been told their opinions don't count. Which just goes to show that most of the people that are supporting the Elenin doomsday scenario don't actually care about the science behind their theories. Instead, they're just going to jump on something that sounds feasible to them and then when they are challenged they will throw out science sounding words that don't actually make any sense.

You are right, It is above the ecliptic right now.

You misunderstand me. I said it would be within the ecliptical orbit of all the celestial objects in our solar system. Many of these other celestial objects are currently above and below the ecliptic. eg Neptune, Uranus and Saturn are currently above the ecliptic while Jupiter is below the ecliptic.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u
Elenin will fly by and this gigantic magnetic anomoly that scientist cannot explain and is called nibiru,wormwood,the destroyer, G1.9, will be getting closer and cause the poles to shift,tidal waves,earthquakes,lightning bolts and orbs of electro energy plasma balls and the sun will cause solar flares to burn up our earths surface and before this all goes on, the sun will be blacked out for 3 days as a warnning to whats to come. I think that sums it all up. Do you think that your tin foil hat will save you? Will you be saying that when the light goes out in september? They do not know what ,is the anomally. This is why they are baffled. I'm sure that they know what it consists of or else they woulden't be building so many bunkers around the world, to hide from this event horizon/on the horizon/in near future.
Have you been tracking your ELITES lately? First they will do is cause havoc all over the world first and then go seal themselves inside while all of us topside will either, fry, drown, sink, loose your air and die, chaos die, and then yellowstone erupts and the ash again blocks out the sun for a mini ice age at which the ones of you left will freeze to death. With all the supposed warnings they can emerge and say to the peoples of their children a lie of history. To tell them that, WE TOLD THEM ALL SO AND WARNNED THEM ALSO. To the drum beat of all the paintings on mirrals,statues,the guidestones, egyptian writings, texts, media, and so forth. When in reality, they went and hid and left us to die off above ground to war with ourselves and for the rest remaining to be stricken by events that occurr on earth due to some force in space that wreaks havoc with our sun and planets.
The drum beat will be set for the stage of the children, who's parents survived this catastrophic event and new books and so forth, will be written to document such things happened that way. THUS HISTORY written for them the children to remember and memorials such as the guidestones to look apon. Don't you just love HISTORY. COUP DE TA. Written to decieve those children not yet born, to more easily set the stage to control the MASSES. Great aye. You get lied to everyday on a daily basis and some of it you think is true when mixed with lies and truth. SO WHAT NOW?

Elenin will fly by and nothing will happen, thats what i think. As for the rest of what i put down, is info i found on the web, mixed with what i think would happen IF, the SO THEY SAY, is true, was true, but we all know is NOT.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Oh, well. In that case there's a lot of leeway since the inclination of "all the celestial objects in our solar system" varies quite a bit.

So every time there is an "alignment", regardless of the Y coordinate, with a "celestial object", there is a discharge? That must happen quite frequently what with all the asteroids, planets, moons, and comets in the Solar System.
What makes Elenin so special that it can maintain its "charge" since it must be "discharging" so often?

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

So "electrical discharges" only involve two dimensions.
Interesting.

No.

Each celestial object that has an orbit around our Sun also has an invisible magnetic rope tethered to the Sun.

The electric fields that are generated by celestial objects can be quite massive. The invisble magnetic ropes between celestial objects can be disrupted by by these fields, especially if they have opposite polarity. We have seen what Elenin can do when it is quite a long distance from the Earth. I am curious to see what will happen when it is much closer and moving between the Earth and the Sun.

Time will tell.

I am anticipating a massive CME directed at the Earth, but what the hell do I know? If it happens then it will just be labelled a coincidence. If it does not happen then people will laugh at the idea.

edit on 16-9-2011 by XplanetX because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Oh, well. In that case there's a lot of leeway since the inclination of "all the celestial objects in our solar system" varies quite a bit.

So every time there is an "alignment", regardless of the Y coordinate, with a "celestial object", there is a discharge? That must happen quite frequently what with all the asteroids, planets, moons, and comets in the Solar System.
What makes Elenin so special that it can maintain its "charge" since it must be "discharging" so often?

That is the question.

This is why I believe that Elenin is not a 'normal' comet.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Where is the evidence of these "discharges?" The earthquakes at the times of the other alleged "alignments". Have you checked those "alignments"? Are you sure they were there?

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   

reply to post by cloaked4u

No.
But the government didn't have to tell me that Elenin is (was?) nothing but an insignificant comet.

edit on 9/16/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

Really, i bet you would not be ringing the same tune a year or two ago, because you did not know the trajectory of such object. You can only talk of the now. I bet if i asked you back then, you woulden't say that it was insignificant. Also, scenario: who is to say that a solar blast from the sun or something else causes it to change trajectory. Now i said, something else. Would you call it insignificant then? Especially if it landed on your house. OR, if it hit some satilites up there and the sat came down and hit your house. Would it still be insignificant at that time? NO, You mean, insignificant that it will just continue on it's little path and nothing will happen, HOPEFULLY. Please be more specific, when using the word insignificant and i will try to be more specific when answering on here, so that we more can understand one another. Communication.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Where is the evidence of these "discharges?" The earthquakes at the times of the other alleged "alignments". Have you checked those "alignments"? Are you sure they were there?

I cannot be 'absolutely' certain of the previous alignments.

I don't entirely trust the data that NASA have provided.

The projection of the trajectory of this comet has already changed a few times according to the data that NASA have provided. Nothing can be certain.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   

A year or two ago no one knew Elenin existed.

A "solar blast" (I presume you mean a CME) cannot affect the orbit of a comet significantly. The only thing that can do that is the passage of a massive object nearby. Elenin did not pass close enough to a massive object to affect its orbit.

The orbit of Elenin has not changed significantly and will not change significantly. Elenin was never a threat and will not be a threat.

Elenin is (was) a very small and insignificant comet. There is (was) nothing special about it.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   

I cannot be 'absolutely' certain of the previous alignments.

I don't entirely trust the data that NASA have provided.

So the "effects" we've seen from Elenin are nothing but speculation based on data from an untrusted source.
It is only speculation that makes it different from any other comet?

edit on 9/17/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   

yes, nothing can be certain. Do you think that this g1.9 + .03 has any effects of what is hapenning with more earthquakes lately? SO, is it true that elenin is circling this anomally along with other bodies? I don't know, just a question.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   

So the "effects" we've seen from Elenin are nothing but speculation based on data from an untrusted source.
It is only speculation that makes it different from any other comet?

edit on 9/17/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

Not entirely.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u

yes, nothing can be certain. Do you think that this g1.9 + .03 has any effects of what is hapenning with more earthquakes lately? SO, is it true that elenin is circling this anomally along with other bodies? I don't know, just a question.

I am also puzzled by Elenin, I don't believe that Elenin on it's own can explain what is happening.

Elenin is either a very special comet, albeit very small, or something else is following it into our solar system.

edit on 17-9-2011 by XplanetX because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-9-2011 by XplanetX because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Phage will defend to death what he considers the facts that elenin can have no effect on any single thing here on earth. Do not try to argue with him, he is a pure believer nothing will happen from the celestial body. September 26th is the date where we will see if many were wrong and NASA right or the opposite.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Is something in the back of elenin? is it being followed or is it just slowly orbiting this anomally and seems to be in front right now looking like it only going in one direction straight, but yet the trajectory has changed. Meaning it may be orbiting around the anomally. With that said, i wonder if any of the other objects circling this anomally are orbiting it and how will that effects will effect us and planets, moons around us right now and not to mention all the other garbage we cannot see that may be in the vicinity.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by thruthseek3r

But when September 26th passes and goes with nothing will this end the Elenin debate? I don't think it will.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by thruthseek3r

Phage will defend to death what he considers the facts that elenin can have no effect on any single thing here on earth. Do not try to argue with him, he is a pure believer nothing will happen from the celestial body. September 26th is the date where we will see if many were wrong and NASA right or the opposite.

Thruthseek3r

Fair call.

I am taking the approach that I really don't know. I am making speculations based on the observable evidence and also the work of others, including those that promote the EU theory.

I will try and ignore Phage as best I can.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by WhoDat09

Probably not, with this anomally they supposedly cannot exsplain.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254

G1.9+0.3? I'm pretty sure scientists know what that is. It's a supernova remnant lightyears away that has been known about since the 1960s. As for the other objects you named their pure fantasy.

I also want to make it clear since some people seem a little confused, I don't believe that anything will happen on September 26th. I'm trying to get people that think something will happen to state what they think will happen on that date so they can't turn around on the 27th and try to use a 4.0 earthquake as proof. Of course though it looks like this thread is mainly filled with those who don't believe anything will happen. This just once again shows that those who fearmonger about Elenin don't actually believe the hype around it and are just using it as their next conspiracy fix. Either that or they lack the conviction.

ok, supernova remnant light years away since 1960. 1st, do we know how fast this remnant is travelling? Is it headed towards us? It has been traveling here for some time now, 51 years. Also, this remnant, i call anomally, is this elenin orbiting this remnant? If so, then how can this be? Also, this remnant has other objects circling it and how can this be? When something goes supernova, is there not a shock wave to push objects away, so how can anything be circling it?

edit on 17-9-2011 by cloaked4u because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join