It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The September 26th "Alignment"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by shasta9600

Yeah I would. The theory has been that elenins gravity during an allignment is what has been causing the earthquakes. If the gravity is so strong that it can cause a 9.0 quake while it is out by saturn, then logically the gravitational pull would be greater on the earth the closer it gets, which would mean the earthquake would have to be far greater than a 9 during the next allignment.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by shasta9600

Originally posted by lcbjr1979
I have never predicted a major event from elenin but I do wish to answer your question. What would have to happen for me to believe elenin can cause earthquakes? Well an earthquake would have to occur that is off the richter charts. If an elenin allignment caused the japan 9.0 quake while it was way out by saturn ( i do not know elenins exact position in march but i know it was far far away) then logic only dictates that when elenin is as close as it will be then the quake would have to be exponentially larger than a 9.

So if an 8-8.9 quake happens on the 26th or 27th, you would just chalk up as a random coincidence? I'm honestly curious

If an 8-8.9 happens on the 26th or 27th of this month I will gladly say that Elenin probably had something to do with it, or if the Earth goes dark for 3 days, I will gladly blame Elenin.

I don't think Elenin is going to cause any of this, because it's just a small comet very far away from us.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
What are you lot on about.... ''IF''?
A load of my washing blew off the line yesterday, and I had to re-wash it, then as if that wasn't bad enough, my cat was sick.
Elenin is real my friends, and it's effect are being felt far and wide.
Not 'if' ...WHEN.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Elenin will fly by and this gigantic magnetic anomoly that scientist cannot explain and is called nibiru,wormwood,the destroyer, G1.9, will be getting closer and cause the poles to shift,tidal waves,earthquakes,lightning bolts and orbs of electro energy plasma balls and the sun will cause solar flares to burn up our earths surface and before this all goes on, the sun will be blacked out for 3 days as a warnning to whats to come. I think that sums it all up. Do you think that your tin foil hat will save you? Will you be saying that when the light goes out in september? They do not know what ,is the anomally. This is why they are baffled. I'm sure that they know what it consists of or else they woulden't be building so many bunkers around the world, to hide from this event horizon/on the horizon/in near future.
Have you been tracking your ELITES lately? First they will do is cause havoc all over the world first and then go seal themselves inside while all of us topside will either, fry, drown, sink, loose your air and die, chaos die, and then yellowstone erupts and the ash again blocks out the sun for a mini ice age at which the ones of you left will freeze to death. With all the supposed warnings they can emerge and say to the peoples of their children a lie of history. To tell them that, WE TOLD THEM ALL SO AND WARNNED THEM ALSO. To the drum beat of all the paintings on mirrals,statues,the guidestones, egyptian writings, texts, media, and so forth. When in reality, they went and hid and left us to die off above ground to war with ourselves and for the rest remaining to be stricken by events that occurr on earth due to some force in space that wreaks havoc with our sun and planets.
The drum beat will be set for the stage of the children, who's parents survived this catastrophic event and new books and so forth, will be written to document such things happened that way. THUS HISTORY written for them the children to remember and memorials such as the guidestones to look apon. Don't you just love HISTORY. COUP DE TA. Written to decieve those children not yet born, to more easily set the stage to control the MASSES. Great aye. You get lied to everyday on a daily basis and some of it you think is true when mixed with lies and truth. SO WHAT NOW?

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by cloaked4u

G1.9+0.3? I'm pretty sure scientists know what that is. It's a supernova remnant lightyears away that has been known about since the 1960s. As for the other objects you named their pure fantasy.

I also want to make it clear since some people seem a little confused, I don't believe that anything will happen on September 26th. I'm trying to get people that think something will happen to state what they think will happen on that date so they can't turn around on the 27th and try to use a 4.0 earthquake as proof. Of course though it looks like this thread is mainly filled with those who don't believe anything will happen. This just once again shows that those who fearmonger about Elenin don't actually believe the hype around it and are just using it as their next conspiracy fix. Either that or they lack the conviction.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Artorius

Bravo my friend i'm so glad someone else thinks like me. With all the blah blah blah and everything I've read about it that was the first thing I thought of. Here's my shot in the dark prediction 8.5 Mexico City just a whim compliments of Mr Bud Light

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by XplanetX

The orbital diagram is a poor tool. The "alignment" occurs on September 27th at about 04:00 UTC.

Here is the ephemeris from the Horizon interface for Elenin at that time, showing where the comet (or what's left of it) will appear in the sky by Right Ascension and Declination:
2011-Sep-27 04:00, 12 13 01.75, -01 24 39.8

Here is the ephemeris for the Sun at that time:
2011-Sep-27 04:00, 12 13 08.50, +00 44 36.3

Note that the R.A. (in hours, minutes, seconds) is only about 7 seconds off. Note that the Declination (in degrees, minutes, seconds) is off by a bit more than 2º. That doesn't sound like much but when you consider that the Sun is about 1/2º across it is clear that Elenin will not transit the Sun. It would not even "touch" the Sun unless were more than 2 million miles in diameter. There will be no alignment.

You can get the ephemerides from the JPL website.

edit on 9/16/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by lcbjr1979
reply to post by shasta9600

Yeah I would. The theory has been that elenins gravity during an allignment is what has been causing the earthquakes. If the gravity is so strong that it can cause a 9.0 quake while it is out by saturn, then logically the gravitational pull would be greater on the earth the closer it gets, which would mean the earthquake would have to be far greater than a 9 during the next allignment.

SO THEY SAY, and that so they say that elenin is orbiting around this phenomina that scientist are entriqued by. Maybe that is causing all this havok and will only get worse. SO THEY SAY.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I predict (like our last president on 9-11 ......) Obama won't be immediately available for this particular and potential doozy!

What's that? Obama will be where? Denver?....in perhaps some under ground bunker? Say it ain't so! Will wonders ever cease?

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Yes. The President will be in Denver on the 27th. The "alignment" occurs at about 10:00 PM on the 26th, Denver time. That's cutting it pretty close. You'd think they would give it at least a day to be safe. What if NASA is lying? On the other hand, what if nobody with any sense cares about the "alignment" which isn't an alignment at all?

The President will be in Seattle and San Francisco on the 25th, southern California on the 26th and Denver on the 27th.

A White House official confirmed this morning that Obama will visit the Seattle area and the Bay Area on September 25. The following day, the President will visit the Bay Area, the San Diego area and the Los Angeles area, where he's planning to star at two entertainment-related fundraisers, according to the Hollywood Reporter. He'll head to Denver on September 27, a White House official said.

www.sfgate.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

That figures, perfect timming. I wonder what is going on with all the, SO THEY SAY.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

The orbital diagram is a poor tool. The "alignment" occurs on September 27th at about 04:00 UTC.

Here is the ephemeris from the Horizon interface for Elenin at that time, showing where the comet (or what's left of it) will appear in the sky by Right Ascension and Declination:
2011-Sep-27 04:00, 12 13 01.75, -01 24 39.8

Here is the ephemeris for the Sun at that time:
2011-Sep-27 04:00, 12 13 08.50, +00 44 36.3

Note that the R.A. (in hours, minutes, seconds) is only about 7 seconds off. Note that the Declination (in degrees, minutes, seconds) is off by a bit more than 2º. That doesn't sound like much but when you consider that the Sun is about 1/2º across it is clear that Elenin will not transit the Sun. It would not even "touch" the Sun unless were more than 2 million miles in diameter. There will be no alignment.

You can get the ephemerides from the JPL website.

Nobody suggested that it would be an alignment on all three planes.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Perfect timing for what?
Obama will probably be eating dinner in southern California when the "alignment" occurs.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Then, like I said, it isn't an alignment. There are three spatial dimensions. Unless two planes intersect there is no alignment.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Then it's not an alignment. That would be like saying "Look I got a bullseye. I may not have hit the target at all but the dart is almost directly below the bullseye."

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
From an aerial perspective looking down upon our solar system, there is an alignment between the Earth, the Sun and Elenin.

The orbit of Elenin is currently within the ecliptical orbit of all of the celestial objects within our solar system. It's electrical discharge could be triggered during the next alignment, yes I believe that we live in an electric universe.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Perfect timing for what?
Obama will probably be eating dinner in southern California when the "alignment" occurs.

Obama off to a lifestyle of, who cares, again. Maybe he should go golfing like those ceo's did when bp oil rigs killed louisianna and wetlands. We need someone to stay on top of todays events and do something about all this nonesense and put it all straight to the people of what to exspect or may, or may not happen to the people. Set us straight on truth of events. Tell me phage, do you believe everything gov'ts tell you?

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Actually it should be above the ecliptic at this point. As for EU theory even the scientists that are the "experts" in that field state that Elenin is not a threat. When I have mentioned this in the past I have been told their opinions don't count. Which just goes to show that most of the people that are supporting the Elenin doomsday scenario don't actually care about the science behind their theories. Instead, they're just going to jump on something that sounds feasible to them and then when they are challenged they will throw out science sounding words that don't actually make any sense.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   

No.
But the government didn't have to tell me that Elenin is (was?) nothing but an insignificant comet.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   

So "electrical discharges" only involve two dimensions.
Interesting.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join