It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The September 26th "Alignment"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I hate to be contributing to the huge amount of Elenin threads, but this one is for a good cause. What I'm hoping to do with this thread is to prevent some backpedaling and shoehorning come September 27th. Now as I'm sure most of you are aware the next Elenin "alignment" occurs on September 26th, and this is supposed to be the big one. So, I'm asking all of the Elenin believers out there to post here with their predictions of what will occur. Pretty much what I'm asking is for the smallest magnitude of event that would have to occur for it to be attributed to Elenin. For example, in another thread LightAssasin said that an earthquake large than 9.0 (I believe) would have to occur for him to believe that it was caused by the alignment of Elenin. So, for all of you claiming that a major event will occur on the 26th, what does that actually mean to you?

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

I believe that the recent crashed meteor was a piece of ELEin!!!!!

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
it means my birthday will be ruined

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Recognition of human evolution here on earth. Whatever our thinking, principles color of skin, races, or something else which makes us think we are different, we will realize that we are not so much different at all. We will understand too that we are not individuals but a big community which needed to experience pain and fear in order to get to peace and love. This is what it is all about in my honest opinion.

Whatever the event take place here on earth is not important, what is to be considered is if we would have changed something in our life if the real end of everything was tomorrow. This is a call to not regretting and live in the present because past and future does not really exist.

Much love to all along your way as you may every day,

Thruthseek3r

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

My pediction is that nothing will happen.

Beat that with a big stick, bet my life u can't.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Another alignment?

Oh God,no kidding ordinary people are finding us ridiculous...

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Nothing is going to happen, Elenin is just a little comet very far away from us.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Depending on the size of Elenin and what i actually is Comet, Planet, unlike a but possibly a Brown Dwarf

Comet from the 25-27 will like spray the earth with gases and charged particles messing with the ionosphere and the weather maybe earth quakes but who know maybe someone switches on haarp when it lines up who knows

if its a planet then depending on the size the earth will flex as it spins around it causing earthquakes volcanoes most importantly the tides will be effected like having a larger moon out their so tidal levels could rise 10 to 100 feet or more (the 27th is also the new moon as well)

If its actually a brown dwarf then forget Noahs weakass flood and think love child of the movies 2012 and day after tomorrow and the earth pulling a 180 of a half-pipe and landing on our faces

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
first i would like to say i am convinced now that elenin is not a threat, however 2 weeks ago i was scared and this was what i was predicting

i was predicting that as far as alignment goes, any time within 7days of the expected alignment counts as the time period for the disaster predictions.

2 weeks ago i thought the september 20-oct3 alignment period was going to be the mega doomsday scenario

i was predicting that a massive earthquakes will happen that sends tsunamis across the world in almost every continent, and i am predicting that this object will do one or all of the following

1) weaken earths magnetic field for a few days or weeks, so much to the point where almost everyone whos been outside for a few hours will get lethal radiation exposure

2) possible a 100foot high tide or greater that sweeps across the world drowning many people

if any of those above predictions happen, i will be scared as hell but by then i will realize im already set to die

right now i am convinced elenin is no longer a threat. but those were the predictions i was making a while ago when i was still scared of elenin
edit on 16-9-2011 by fibraz4jacked because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by IblisLucifer

Cheers, that post made me laugh a lot. You were just joking, weren't you?

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I predict that there will be several earthquakes above mag 4, possibly even a 6+; a volcano will erupt; and there were be numerous storms in various parts of the world which may cause damage or disruption.

If I am wrong I will buy all ATS members a Hershey bar.

Edit: if I'm right how many ATS members will buy me a Hershey bar?

(I'm still waiting for the CIA to give me the Hershey bar they promised me for years of service spreading chemtrail disinformation on the internet, and I've never yet had one ....
)

edit on 16-9-2011 by Essan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
The end of the world is upon us, when Elenin wizzes by with no ill effects, no cataclysms, and no predictions come to true. People around the world will just drop dead, causing the next level extinction event!

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by fibraz4jacked
right now i am convinced elenin is no longer a threat. but those were the predictions i was making a while ago when i was still scared of elenin

That's why you shouldn't make predictions based on emotion.

If you ever did have any credibility, it's gone now.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by centrifugal

Originally posted by fibraz4jacked

That's why you shouldn't make predictions based on emotion.

If you ever did have any credibility, it's gone now.

uhh i never claimed to have credibility. i was just answering the ops question as to what a elenin fearer is probably afraid of

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Nothing will happen....

Originally posted by thruthseek3r
principles color of skin, races, or something else which makes us think we are different, we will realize that we are not so much different at all.

And what if we find that we are all VERY, and i do mean VERY different?

What will you do then?....You seem to have all of your chips stacked into this All is one and one is All scenerio...

So what happens when the truth dosn't match what you want to hear?

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

It seems like a lot to ask of a little comet that is likely dissipating as we speak. So much from one little ball of ice and rock. Maybe this will be the little comet that could huh?

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by IblisLucifer
Depending on the size of Elenin and what i actually is Comet, Planet, unlike a but possibly a Brown Dwarf

Comet from the 25-27 will like spray the earth with gases and charged particles messing with the ionosphere and the weather maybe earth quakes but who know maybe someone switches on haarp when it lines up who knows

if its a planet then depending on the size the earth will flex as it spins around it causing earthquakes volcanoes most importantly the tides will be effected like having a larger moon out their so tidal levels could rise 10 to 100 feet or more (the 27th is also the new moon as well)

If its actually a brown dwarf then forget Noahs weakass flood and think love child of the movies 2012 and day after tomorrow and the earth pulling a 180 of a half-pipe and landing on our faces

OMG pick me up off the floor. Now why wouldnt we have been feeling these things as this behemoth approached us. Does it just "POP" into existence one day and the results are instantaneous ? Then it sprinkles us with fairy dust and everyone is enlightened oh goody.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I have never predicted a major event from elenin but I do wish to answer your question. What would have to happen for me to believe elenin can cause earthquakes? Well an earthquake would have to occur that is off the richter charts. If an elenin allignment caused the japan 9.0 quake while it was way out by saturn ( i do not know elenins exact position in march but i know it was far far away) then logic only dictates that when elenin is as close as it will be then the quake would have to be exponentially larger than a 9. In fact it would pretty much have to rip the earth in half. Bottom line is nothing will happen, and when that day comes and goes I will be sure to post this on every elenin thread i can find.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
It's actually the 26th OR the 27th if you look at the orbital diagram, probably somewhere in between.

ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...

This of course relies heavily on the data provided by NASA being accurate.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by lcbjr1979
I have never predicted a major event from elenin but I do wish to answer your question. What would have to happen for me to believe elenin can cause earthquakes? Well an earthquake would have to occur that is off the richter charts. If an elenin allignment caused the japan 9.0 quake while it was way out by saturn ( i do not know elenins exact position in march but i know it was far far away) then logic only dictates that when elenin is as close as it will be then the quake would have to be exponentially larger than a 9.

So if an 8-8.9 quake happens on the 26th or 27th, you would just chalk up as a random coincidence? I'm honestly curious

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join