It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earthquake Prediction May Come to Fruition

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I have always been interested in the physics associated with celestial bodies (commonly known as astrophysics) and the effects on Earth. One resource I check occasionally is this EQ Predictor Calendar. Note: If you are not aware of how geologists/astronomers are able to somewhat accurately predict earthquakes via scientific analysis, and you think all predictions are mystical prophecies, do not comment until you have educated yourself a little.
Even though the predictions are only projected about 1 month, I have been very impressed with the accuracy this guy (Amit Dave) provides on this site. His predictions are almost always about +/- 2 days and +/- 1 on the magnitude (but usually better).

Now, the reason for this post... I noticed this entry explaining Reasons for Sept 27 2011 major quake

We have pre requisites of major planet (jupiter) changing the direction is full filled ,till September end. Now...

"changing direction" relative to the trajectory of Earth I assume. Anyway...

1)16th September at 1400 UTC Jupiter and Moon Coisides.

...which corresponds to a 6.3 prediction caused by a relatively minor and indirect influence. This most likely corresponds to the 7.3 in Fiji about 24hrs ago.

2)20th September- Moon at Maximum declination and Moon at 90 degrees to Sun

...which corresponds to a 6.5 prediction caused by greater and more direct influence on Earth.
Then we have:

3)27th September- New Moon,Moon at Perigee(closest-57.1ER-Earth Radious), Moon Venus Conjuction, Moon at Equater on 26th Hence, looking at the strenght, 27th September 2011 will give major quake

...which corresponds to a 7.5+ prediction (which is the highest he ever assigns any prediction). Now, these are all significant influences.

Coincidentally, that is approximately the infamous date tied to our beloved Elenin lining up directly between Earth and Sol. Many of you, have seen the videos explaining the connection between recent Elenin allignments and earthquakes. Now here's the paradox:
1. Suppose Amit is accurate with his prediction (which he often is) and there is a major EQ at the end of this month. That will be further proof that Elenin is causing the earthquakes, right? IMO, not exactly! But, I am not confident in saying that it has absolutely no effect.
2. Suppose Elenin alignments do influence tectonic activity. Pile that on to Amit's analysis and you have a major SHTF situation!

This thread is by no means meant to be fearmongering! This is strictly a precursory suggestion to explain any possible events around Sept 27. If S does HTF, maybe this will offer an alternative explanation before we all get worked up over any apocalyptic insinuations. If nothing happens, that will also explain the effects Elenin has on tectonic activity.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Do you have statistics from years past? If not than you cannot claim any truth to this. Oh, IMO

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by AllUrChips

Its on the site linked in the beginning of the thread. There's an interactive calendar, and its very easy to use. Now, think of Any earthquake you can remember, follow the link and go back to that day on the calendar (am i really having to say all this), then read the comments associated with a prediction close to that day. READ FIRST!!!

BTW, do you have Elenin data from years past?

edit on 16-9-2011 by TomServo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by TomServo
reply to post by AllUrChips

Its on the site linked in the beginning of the thread. There's an interactive calendar, and its very easy to use. Now, think of Any earthquake you can remember, follow the link and go back to that day on the calendar (am i really having to say all this), then read the comments associated with a prediction close to that day. READ FIRST!!!

BTW, do you have Elenin data from years past?

edit on 16-9-2011 by TomServo because: (no reason given)

Uh what does ELENIN have to do with anything? Did I make a correlation to it and earthquakes?

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by TomServo
This thread is by no means meant to be fearmongering! This is strictly a precursory suggestion to explain any possible events around Sept 27. If S does HTF, maybe this will offer an alternative explanation before we all get worked up over any apocalyptic insinuations. If nothing happens, that will also explain the effects Elenin has on tectonic activity.

Once and for all. Would be interesting tho if he could predict the location as well. If he's right, we'll hit the jackpot. By the way, he didn't mention Elenin at all. He's more onto the moon, it seems.

new topics

top topics

join