It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone in Manchester (England) fancy taking a look out of the window?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
To the add to the photo I linked to above from Ancoats (in the Manchester area) taken tonight which led to my "Case Closed?" remark, lots more photos of the blimp over Manchester today and tonight can be found on the Mancester Barton City Airport webpage on Facebook:

www.facebook.com...

I think I can now remove the question mark from my "Case Closed?" comment above.

All the best,

Isaac
edit on 16-9-2011 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Yet more photos of the Goodyear blimp at Manchester yesterday and today can be found at the bottom of this webpage:

derbosoft.proboards.com...

For anyone wanting more confirmation/details, the relevant blimp has "G-HLEL" as some sort of registration number on it.

All the best,

Isaac

edit on 16-9-2011 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Could be a promo or could be the Blimp?
BUT
it could be TPTB testing what we will really do in a possible 'alien' invasion, like they did with The War of the Worlds radio program????

Will this happen more often, as they want us to feel fear?
I do not fear.....Do not give in to fear!

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

I live in the US and I just seen something that looked like a blimp but then it didnt but then it did again.. & so on. But i gotta tellyou it sounds exactly the same as what you are mentioning. granted it could have been a blimp over here but hey i thought it was interesting , your description of it i mean.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Are you kidding me? All this over a blimp? I know, it's kinda funny, but for once I wish I could see an alien craft thread on the front page that actually involved...something other than a light in the night sky or a flea crossing the lens. Want to buy the real deal.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

I think that people are acting like in medieval.

They think that they are civilized , but they believe in UFO , but they deny god.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Hey Folks!
Mr Lizard was simply passing a tip and asked if others had seen it.
I would hope everyone would do the same if they hear of anything.
Thanks Mr Lizard!!!
Hopefully some one will verify either way.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
hi im from salford and yes it was the good year blimp.
it came right over my house.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Did anyone hear the strange buzzing noise over rotherham south yorkshire?? really intense, I stopped someone in street to make sure it wasnt my ears or something and the guy I stopped heard it too. Came with a really funny sicky feeling aswell

Just wondered

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I live in stoke on trent and i saw it come over at about 7pm it was heading south from manchester . it was a airship m8..soz for the bad news i thought it was a UFO but it was not..
edit on 30/8/2011 by ufobone because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
This sounds like the same thing I saw.
edit on 17/9/11 by Gazmeister because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I'm from Manchester, i've seen this stuff(orbs, fast moving lights over Heaton park, strange holes appearing near the local footie field where a new tower was built recently, a bit like sinkholes but solid ground beneath)above Whitefield many times but never over the city.

I believe it was a goodyear blimp a few people have tweeted about it.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Yes it was a good year blimp. I saw it at about 3pm yesterday out of my window and just for a split second thought it was something unusual...... .then I got up to look out of the window and noticed "good year" in giant yellow letters. I took a picture but it's very dull, just an airship.

Still maybe the aliens have a Goodyear blimp cloaking device for their ships

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join