It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone in Manchester (England) fancy taking a look out of the window?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpectrumSeven
Wish it was a ufo. its a promo blimp / airship thing.

Are you already seen it??

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
Seriously? Pics or it didn't happen.

Read the thread. I'm quoting a friend and asking people to check for me, I'm not claiming anything.

Yuh, give it time, I'm sure some youtuber will post it up and everyone on here will debunk it.. [/quot

Calling Phage and his Cult Followers
[Just a joke Phage]

Be pretty cool to see if true though. Ugh, nothing interesting happens here. I'm moving. Only once was I able to see something really really cool.
edit on 16-9-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

Guess we'll see if anyone can confirm anything or not.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
not sure if it is.. but the goodyear blimp has been flying around london for the last few weeks... maybe its up north now??

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic
Does your fiend have a camera, and have you told him to bloody well use it?

if not, do so. Get the footage, and let the wolves descend upon it to discern what it is.
edit on 16/9/2011 by Acidtastic because: (no reason given)
Just incase you missed it, as it was at the bottom of the page and it quickly went to page 2.

get him to film it!!

Someone on another forum had a simular sighting, and it also turned out to be an airship with a flashing light on top, with flashing lights at each end.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
The Goodyear blimp is in Manchester today, so I guess that'll be it guys ........

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Ok probably a false alarm, my apologies

but his last message reads:

'No idea what the event is, haha. Worth checking the manchester evening news tomorrow. There is an airship thats kitted out with lights to look like a ufo.....'

So it was a promo event of some kind? Does anyone know?

Mods feel free to do what you wish to this thread now.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I just messaged two friends form Manchester and one of them replied that he thought he saw a blimp but he was not sure as it was really high and far from where he was.

The other friend just lol'ed at me...

Also, there's nothing on Twitter concerning a flying airship, spaceship, or any reports on a flying thing in Manchester.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
If he doesn't produce give him a swift kick in the rear for me!

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I'm from east Manchester. Can't see anything but clouds but will keep an eye out.

link   
It must have caused the earth to shake...

earthquake.usgs.gov...

link   
Omg this is the real deal. Aliens are invading, they're trying to kick my door in. they're also yelling 'police'. I'm sure this is a ploy to get me to open my door and once I do the probing begins, As if, I ain't that stupid!!!

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrHappyman989
Omg this is the real deal. Aliens are invading, they're trying to kick my door in. they're also yelling 'police'. I'm sure this is a ploy to get me to open my door and once I do the probing begins, As if, I ain't that stupid!!!

No need for this man.

Don't blame the messenger...He only told us what he heard...

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nikola014

No need for this man.

Oh, you got admit it was funny. Bet you had a little smirk going there for a second. Had me laughing.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

Of course i did.
I believe everyone here did.

Instead laughing,you should better be preparing fom more of this "false" alarms,until one day it finally happens!
edit on 16-9-2011 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Indeed. Thank heavens we've got you around to spread emergency sarcasm. I don't know what we'd do without you.

--

For everyone else, sorry i wasted your time - but sometimes it's good to be alert and on the ball.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater

Originally posted by Nikola014

No need for this man.

Oh, you got admit it was funny. Bet you had a little smirk going there for a second. Had me laughing.

Me too

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard

For everyone else, sorry i wasted your time - but sometimes it's good to be alert and on the ball.

Indeed and thanks.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Saw a light source on the upper right side on this webcam:images.laterooms.com...

It was to far away to make out what it was but it was moving back and forth. I don't think it was a blimp but maybe a helicopter?

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Let the butt kicking commence LOL!

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

You didn't waste my time, I'm relaxing. Would of been really cool if it was true and had pictures.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join