It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could we be altering reality sooner than we think

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
All physical matter is the result of particles vibrating with in a certain frequency.We know this as fact . So could it become plausible for us to create an alteration to this frequency ie amplify or change in any way, so we could alter our physical reality as we know it. Maby we will have a machine in the future not so far off the ,HAARP( High-Frequency Active Auroal Research Program) i know it sounds outlandish but they are allready useing high frequency to alter things like yeast.
please give me your input i would like to see all your views.

edit on 16/9/2011 by indisputable because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by indisputable

Matter is made up of atoms and smaller particles which have MASS not frequency's, the only thing that has different frequency's is string theory, but string theory has never been tested or observed.

I think your getting confused with a microwave which vibrates water molecules...

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Oh yes, I need to alter reality because my reality #ing sucks! If I change it then help me I will.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
one of the first problems i see with your hypothesis is that very nearly every substance on earth is materially and chemically stable. so, in other words, they are not very easily subjected to the "vibrations" of other neighboring materials.

if you were able to vibrate a substance in such a way as to overcome its energetic stability, it would very very quickly jump to a similar molecular structure. so changing one type of molecule to something drastically different is nearly a rediculous proposition.

your hypothesis would require an instrument which is able to tune an extremely dynamic electromagnetic resonance field in an incredibly accurate (to the pico-meter) way.

so, while possible. this is largely the stuff of fantasy.

new topics

top topics

join