It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The truth about Bin Laden

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
So here is the real story.I am just trying to keep it real here.Bin Laden was supposedly americas biggest enemy for 10 years.We find him unarmed,capture,kill, and race his body out to sea where it is dumped.Here is the reason why this could not have happened as such.We are still at war with al-queda.Every army of every country in the world,under these circumstances, would have captured the terrorist, and brought him back for interrogation so that you can bring down the whole organization.This is just simple basic procedure.Adding on to the constant threats from al-queda,this would have been the procedure.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by brindle
So here is the real story.I am just trying to keep it real here.Bin Laden was supposedly americas biggest enemy for 10 years.We find him unarmed,capture,kill, and race his body out to sea where it is dumped.

Wrong. He was not captured.

Here is the reason why this could not have happened as such.We are still at war with al-queda.Every army of every country in the world,under these circumstances, would have captured the terrorist, and brought him back for interrogation so that you can bring down the whole organization.This is just simple basic procedure.

Leaving aside the fact that he was killed by the Navy, not the Army... Sorry, no, this just isn't realistic and I don't believe you have any knowledge of DEVGRU's "basic procedure," or the procedures of any other CT unit in the world.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by brindle

The truth about bin laden is that we should all stfu and listen to what the government says about him.

We are idiots who don't know an apple from an orange.

Just bend over stick your head in the stand accept the official story and continue drinking your tap water.

You don't want to be a troofer or else the msm propagandists will come and cry wolf !

Bin Laden was a "terrorist" with no hard evidence to "9/11" but we should accept it regardless of the "truth"

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I wanna grow up to be like bin Laden. Running around shooting Ruskies and U.N. troops in the mountains, actin like I'm living in caves, evading the most technologically advanced nations for a decade all while sitting in my mansion in Pakistan surfing 4chan.

He's my idol

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by FurvusRexCaeli

So here is the real story.I am just trying to keep it real here.Bin Laden was supposedly americas biggest enemy for 10 years.We find him unarmed,capture,kill, and race his body out to sea where it is dumped.

Wrong. He was not captured.

Why would you kill an unarmed man? oh yeah, thats right, he wasn't even there

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
By Bin Laden not being brought back alive,it proves the mission to be a hoax. He was supposedly unarmed.The information he would have had to turn over would have ended the al-quada organization permanently.With this being said,they would not have killed him and dumped the body,therefore destroying any opportunity to shut down al-queda permanently.Im just keeping it real here.
edit on 16-9-2011 by brindle because: mistake

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I believe the US military killed him, just like they said. The military is our trusted agent in the field, and they are well-trained and equipped to handle these situations by the book.

He's dead, and we are all the better for it.

Next time you write your post in English, thank a veteran.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
We all know the government and intelligence agencies are full of absolute lies, likethe boy who cried wolf, you just cant trust a single thing they say, and you'd have to be down right mad(or living in a fairy land) if you did.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
bin laden died in 2001 due to lung complications. it was reported by fox news and egyptian sources. just saying..
edit on 16-9-2011 by vocalyolk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by brindle

Not to mention the deceased seal team 6.... What the f ever.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by vocalyolk
bin laden died in 2001 due to lung complications. it was reported by fox news and egyptian sources. just saying..
edit on 16-9-2011 by vocalyolk because: (no reason given)

As long as you are "just saying," would you mind backing this one up with some links to the news sources?

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

So here is the real story.I am just trying to keep it real here.Bin Laden was supposedly americas biggest enemy for 10 years.We find him unarmed,capture,kill, and race his body out to sea where it is dumped.Here is the reason why this could not have happened as such.We are still at war with al-queda.Every army of every country in the world,under these circumstances, would have captured the terrorist, and brought him back for interrogation so that you can bring down the whole organization.This is just simple basic procedure.Adding on to the constant threats from al-queda,this would have been the procedure.

it's "about Bin Laden" alright, or sort of...
it has nothing to do with "truth" however, just some speculative procedural thinking on your part.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jim Scott

Next time you write your post in English, thank a veteran.

Something tells me you are serious,

care to elaborate further?

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
There is numerous evidence to suggest OBL has been dead for quite a while. (no I'm not going to post it all here, go do your own damn research sheeple.) And numerous proven fake videos/photos that don;t add up time wise to his age/health. Dialysis anyone?

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Jim Scott

Sorry, but our military is essentially fighting for corporations, not us. Don't try tell me they're fighting for my freedom because they aren't.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
How does anyone on here know what happened to Bin Laden, was anyone apart of the operation? Were you apart of the Seal team that MSM reported captured him? I'm guessing no, so there is no TRUTH here (which is the title of the thread) only speculation. I guess for kicks it's funny to see how many people KNOW what happen.
edit on 16-9-2011 by mileslong54 because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-9-2011 by mileslong54 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vardoger
There is numerous evidence to suggest OBL has been dead for quite a while. (no I'm not going to post it all here, go do your own damn research sheeple.) And numerous proven fake videos/photos that don;t add up time wise to his age/health. Dialysis anyone?

The only way I would be a sheeple would be if I just believed some guy on the internet saying what you did, with nothing to back it up.

You, like the person who started this thread are just spewing, if you have nothing to back up your claims. So, unless you are willing to back yourself with all this research about OBL, then what you propose is just AN OPINION and nowhere near the truth.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by mileslong54
How does anyone on here know what happened to Bin Laden, was anyone apart of the operation? Were you apart of the Seal team the MSM that reported captured him? I'm guessing no, so there is no TRUTH here (which is the title of the thread) only speculation. I guess for kicks it's funny to see how many people KNOW what happen.

We know what happened because Our Nobel Peace Prize winning President Kotow told us what happened.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/820573534341.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by vocalyolk

Thank you for providing the links. They are all dated around the same time, however, none of them say that they are confirmed reports.

Two of the links mention lung issues being the culprit that did him in, while one eludes to kindey issues. Also, these reports came from an un-named member of the Taliban.

In my opinion, these reports from a Taliban member came at a time when the possiblilty of capturing Osama was close.

What better way to throw off the people looking for him than by saying he is already dead?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join