It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi To All

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I am new to all of this, but I like learning and am open minded about all topics. My interests are ufo's, ghosts, the unexplained and all manor of paranormal things. I hope to make some new friends along the way

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Welcome to Ats.

Im into the paranormal mostly also, theres many threads in the paranormal forum that you'll enjoy.

Take care and hope to see you around.

Time to sizzzzle.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by lateralus501

Hi lateralus501, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now.

Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads in the appropriate forums and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.
I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from to add your thoughts and opinions too.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Hi there. have a nice time , and keep ur mind opened .
C ya

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Cosma

Thank you for the welcome

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by SheldonCooper

Hi, thankyou for the welcome

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Sauron

Thankyou for the welcome & the information.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Cosma

Thank you for the welcome, this is a very enjoyable site, I can see me spending a lot of time on here

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by lateralus501

Welcome to ATS. I assume from your name that you are a T00L fan, no?

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
OI OI.
I've not been on here long, but I've lurked for aaaages.
It's great, and there's relatively little sniping..

Start practicing your bowing technique for ''Phage the almighty'' as he's known in my household..

Oh and make sure you end every post you make with 'because of Elenin' and we'll get along just fine..

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Welcome aboard.

Apart from Phage - this site is brilliant for its earthquake experts

Personal interests - Colonisation of the moon, fantastic stuff on this site at the moment.

Oh and one last thing -everyone knew about 9/11before it happened including the Simpsons except anyone on ATS

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
nice to meet you i like when new members say hi its like your watching the comunity grow

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

Hi, thankyou for the welcome. I am indeed a tool fan, so far have never seen them live, always been the wrong time or the wrong place but hopefully one day.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Deplume

ello ello, thanks for the tips, ive not met phage yet but i'm sure i will at some point, i will always make sure i end my posts with because of elenin. so you are a lurker are you? youve lurked for ages
I lurked for ages today before i plucked up the nerve to introduce myself because of elenin

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by templar knight

hi, thanks for the welcome, ive not met phage yet but I probably will at some point
I can see me spending quite a bit of time on here, some very interesting topics, must admit it was a bit daunting at first but i'm getting the hang of it

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by lateralus501

Hi, thankyou for the welcome. I am indeed a tool fan, so far have never seen them live, always been the wrong time or the wrong place but hopefully one day.

If tool is ever within driving distance from you and you have the funds, then I suggest you attend at least one concert. I have been to many concerts (including numerous T00L, APC & Puscifer concerts). T00L puts on the most memorable show EVER!!! Not just vocally, but also the laser show is phenomenal!

Anyhow, if you need any help figuring out the workings of ATS, then feel free to message me once you get to 20 posts.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Agreed!

I've seen them four times now. Missed APC though which is heartbreaking, I was only 14/15 when they toured and not that into them at the time. Waiting for the new tour to come over to Europe. The minute tickets are on sale, I;m there!!!

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   

thank you, i will
my daughter has seen tool, quite a few times and she says they are awesome, i managed to save up to go to donnington one year, it was the year they didnt play, the year after i didnt have the funds and they headlined....but never mind, my daughter has promised me, as soon as she gets wind of them touring over here then she is taking me to see them, so all is not lost, there is hope yet

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!!

new topics

top topics

join