It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

English-speaking teen appears in German capital, says he lived in woods for last 5 years

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
watch this kid turn into the antichrist or some other biblical character to fill some sort of agenda.

i have always wondered about the people they kept in fences at the fema facilities in that episode of conspiracy theory? part of me feels like those people in those instituions are being groomed or programmed for something. who knows really, for some reason the scene where there are kids playing on the playground irked me, and i dont know why but something told me it wasnt right, that there is something else there. Kind of how i feel about this story.

also no being able to tell if this boy speaks american english or british english dumbfounds me, my 3 year old can tell a different accent, german police cannot?

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I wonder if the police have considered whether or not it's possible that this boy is a runaway and that his whole story (other than living in the woods for a while) could be a story he invented to keep from giving out his real information so they can't send him home to his family?

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ka119

Could he be a "black-eyed kid"?

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by TWILITE22
reply to post by ka119

Could he be a "black-eyed kid"?

Ooo creepy...
Haha those freak me out.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
This was one of my "all-time" favorite fantasies that I would play out in my mind as a diversion to the nightmare of my life.

Not recently, but as I was growing up; this story brings back those thoughts.

When I was around 5 years old my parents moved to Heilbronn, Germany, this was near to Stuttgart and in my mind's eye it was a very nice mix of metropolis to condensed neighborhoods to farmed hill-sides filled with orchards. We moved back to the States when I was turning 11 or 12.

I was influenced by the abundant forests and fruit trees and I often spent my free time exploring without any supervision aside from those times my older brothers were with me or I was tagging along with them.

Later on as my life turned I clearly thought about how simple it would have been for me to just walk away. To walk away from my parents and my siblings and just disappear. I contemplate the risk of becoming a victim of some predator but in my fantasy I was always taken in by good wholesome folks and raised.

I guess it is healthy to have those sort of thoughts while we are fighting our way out of the enslavement of our worlds. It could have been so easy to walk away and they would have never known what ever happened. I am sure my fate would have been hard enough given the fact I am where I am today, so it is best left as one of those thoughts I used to have.

I wonder how many of us could literally disappear for 5 plus years and with a child in-tow as well? That would take either a very honest person or someone who knows how to slip past the System, which makes them out to be dubious-natured at best.

Why the child does not know his last name is odd? or History? Sounds like a deliberate attempt at hiding information, at this point he is "in custody" so no sense in hiding the truth they will find out. Too bad they don't post a picture it would clear things up much faster I bet, someone would know him!

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Meekbot2000
an english speaking man with limited abilty to recall the past, with no direct trace to his origin?

sounds like the next President of the USA

love it

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I don't believe this for multiple reasons:

1) First of all, Germany is pretty densely populated. Yeah they have forests and all but I don't think they are so dense and remote that one can wander for 2 weeks and not find any signs of civilization. This isent Montana were talking about folks

2) He speaks English, but little to no German? This along with his parents names would indicate that he is not native German and the police would have immigration records, fingerprints, etc on file.

3) If the kid seemed relatively healthy and well fed then I doubt they lived off the land. One cannot live off the land for 5 years and have good teeth, no medical issues, etc.

Something about this kid's whole story isent adding up. My bet is that he is some kid connected to the British military forces stationed in Germany who ran off to enact some sort of fantasy he has. The dad is a British Army paratrooper alright .... in the British Army of 2011 and likely stationed at Paderborn or Osnabruk or one of those British Forces Germany bases.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
If you've lived in the woods for years then of course you can easily travel and survive through it. We are not talking about a random kid trying to survive in the woods, this is someone who has learned all the right skills, and kids learn very fast.

I also think it's possible that the kid is hiding something and might be lying about living in the woods.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
If you've lived in the woods for years then of course you can easily travel and survive through it. We are not talking about a random kid trying to survive in the woods, this is someone who has learned all the right skills, and kids learn very fast.

I also think it's possible that the kid is hiding something and might be lying about living in the woods.

Absolutely. If he grew up out there as he claims, then he would have all the skills necessary to survive and maintain his health.
The circumstances are just odd and don't exactly add up.
Somethings fishy

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I had this really nice warm fuzzy feeling while reading these stories and such empathy towards them and the things they've been through, BUT I continued to read the post and this strange punch of fear hit me in the stomach and I thought of the "black eyed kids" or something along those lines.

Hopefully these are innocent and pure stories...hopefully...I will however think twice if I come across a random teen claiming some strange story of survival loss/abandonment....but only if they are calm and clean.

All I can think is the one kids story would make a hell of a book...I don't think it is but possibly a publicity stunt?..but I don't think it is so that's not MY opinion, just sayin.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   
According to reports in the UK press this morning the family names are:

Dad - Ryan
Mum (Deceased) - Doreen
Boy - Ray

They certainly sound like Brits or Irish.

Very interesting. He can remember names, can navigate himself, follow the instructions that his father gave him (to go to Berlin should anything happen to him), but he can't remember where his family are from. I am no mental health expert but seems a bit odd - it is not a total memory collapse. Just hiding something?

I will be watching the news to see what comes out of this. I think it will be a logical answer but interesting none the same.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Well this story really spun me out when I read it.
I had around 3-4 years ago read an ebook that had a similar story behind it (I am sorry I dont know where to find it or have a link, I did look but couldnt find it).
It was based in the US though, and at around the same age as this boy is stating he was when they left humanity, as mum and dad did not like the way the world was going (NWO and all that). The mum and dad die in some sort of accident in the woods after a few years, again, similar to this boy, and he returns, IN AROUND 2012, to a world that is very different to what his parents experienced. Anyways the boy sees this, and how much the Government has control over the people, and many other issues, and pretty much at the end of the story start to get people to wake up to the Gov control they are under.
I soooo wish I could find the ebook, I thought it was on Divine Cosmos, but not there, and just doing a basic search via google I am still not getting any luck.
That is just a quick run down and that was my two cents

I did debate as to whether or not I was going to post this, but thought what they hay!
edit on 25-9-2011 by The_Seeker because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-9-2011 by The_Seeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I haven't seen anything that has clarified if the boy had a particular accent. They've said he speaks English, but is that American English? Or Brit English? Australian English? They all have their own particular lingo and accents. Might help give a clue on where he came from....

Personally, I think the kid is hiding his real identity. Just my opinion.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Well it is getting near the year mark since the OP.

This link shows a photo of the boy as well as some story to go with it.
worldnews.msnbc.msn.com...

Here is an additional link, but there is nothing I can find that says they have found anything else out.

www.cnn.com...

I guess they are hoping the photo will bring about some more information.

Raist

edit on 6/13/12 by Raist because: adding photo

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Mystery solved....

Berlin (CNN) -- The story of the so-called Forest Boy -- a riddle that has perplexed people in Germany and elsewhere for months -- is a lie, police in Germany said Friday.

The 20-year-old hoaxer, who claimed he was 17 and lived in the German woods for five years, is actually from Hengelo, in the Netherlands. He never lived in the forest and made his way to Berlin some time last year, police said.

He had been declared missing in September when he was 19. But because he was an adult and could determine where he wanted to live, there was no further investigation by Dutch authorities, police in Germany said.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join