It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

English-speaking teen appears in German capital, says he lived in woods for last 5 years

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

English-speaking teen appears in German capital, says he lived in woods for last 5 years

www.msnbc.msn.com

Police say they're investigating the story of an English-speaking teenager who appeared in the German capital last week saying he had lived the last five years in the woods with his father.

The boy, who authorities say is in good health and calls himself Ray, showed up in Berlin on Sept. 5 carrying a backpack and sleeping bag, police spokeswoman Miriam Tauchmann told msnbc.com. He said he was 17 and told officials he and his dad were living in tents and huts until his father died recently.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.msnbc.msn.com

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Huh, I thought this was rather interesting. I just read an article on a teen who claims to be a missing New Mexico boy, similar circumstances (that he faintly remembers his childhood)
Anyways, I just thought it was interesting that they remained off radar for five years, and that he was in such great condition as they said he was.

The boy claimed to have walked for 2 weeks after his father died, until he reached Berlin. To arrive in great health and mental condition shows that he really must have been adapted to the harsh conditions.

Does anyone else find it odd, that these kids are showing up places, remaining calm and collected, with little memory of their childhood?

ALIENS! Just kidding. But something about this story just doesn't sit right with me..
Thoughts?

The article about the missing New Mexico boy is below.

www.msnbc.msn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 12/10/2010 by ka119 because: opinion

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Plenty of people live in the woods in tents.Why is this a story?What am I missing here?

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I agree something is either terribly wrong or they get into the wilderness have extreme and I do mean extreme mental breakdowns and adapt. Sometimes you need to be bat# crazy to adapt to things.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Heartisblack

Weird to think people can live in the wilderness these days and have none or little proof of their existence... hmm.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Anyone ever seen Hanna? Thats totally what this is.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Aliens!!?

Guess it wouldn't be ats without a wacky theory added to it..

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon
Aliens!!?

What about alien cyborgs grown in test tubes in a mother ship which is really really bright, and is in the center of the Earth meaning there's a whole lost world in the center of the Earth all because of this wilderness kid?

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
an english speaking man with limited abilty to recall the past, with no direct trace to his origin?

sounds like the next President of the USA

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ka119

Wow! Just seen on Bild his father was in the British paras during WW2 and got lost from his troop, hid for decades in the wald and met a milk maid who he fell in love with

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by brindle
Plenty of people live in the woods in tents.Why is this a story?What am I missing here?

“We have never seen anything like it,” Maass said.

The boy recalled his mother's name as Doreen and his father's as Ryan, but could not remember anything else about his family history, reported The Local.

Well I thought that in itself was odd.
Just something about the story pops up a flag for me, im not quite sure what it is.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon
Aliens!!?

Yeah... I had to throw something in!

edit on 12/10/2010 by ka119 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ufoorbhunter

How does a teenage boy have a father that was a paratrooper in WWII?

link   

Originally posted by ufoorbhunter
reply to post by ka119

Wow! Just seen on Bild his father was in the British paras during WW2 and got lost from his troop, hid for decades in the wald and met a milk maid who he fell in love with

Link?

link   
it does sound suspicious to me as well, although that may be because they are only releasing a bit of the details. if that is all they actually know then yeah it seems weird to me.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
also how does he know he had been walking for 2 weeks, does he count every sun up/sun down?

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ka119

Originally posted by ufoorbhunter
reply to post by ka119

Link?

Torchwood anyone ?
:It appears this child just walked through the Cardiff rift!

If it's not time travel, a lie, MK Ultra or just a crazy child that had a nervous breakdown. I don't know what to tell you

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Meekbot2000
also how does he know he had been walking for 2 weeks, does he count every sun up/sun down?

Thats just it, the details the boy gives leaves me with a weird feeling. I mean this 17 year old boy stumbles out of the woods, completely healthy and fine mentally (Two weeks in the woods is hard enough as it is, let alone after your father dies. Your finding your own food, water, shelter, etc. Thats rough, especially by yourself) which is shocking, and he hardly remembers any of his past?
No one knows who he is, no papers, documents, etc.
Something just isn't right here..

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Lots of people go 'missing' every day. I think people are plucked off the streets and transported to secret bases for experiments! They erase memories, and somewhat like MK Ultra, are programmed to do a dirty deed at a later date.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Nature is where we belong and where we came from. It's no surprise he didn't have a mental breakdown...it's our modern way of living that is prone to causing mental breakdowns, not the other way around.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join