It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thug Fails

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Thugs should be treated like Deer. Buy a couple Thug tags a year and and see if you can tag the biggest D-bag of them all. Idiots. Makes me wish there was such thing as a "free pass"

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Thanks for giving me something to laugh at today. These thugs have an IQ of 10 and are ignorant morons. They talk tough and about getting respect behind a loaded gun, but when they lose the gun they run. These videos are a perfect example of how a lot of our younger generation have lost any sense of morality and respect to our fellow man. Some of them have too much hate in their hearts and want to be lavished with riches without working for it.

The father belt whipping his wannabe thug son looks like a thug himself with his sagging pants.

The fat kid that fell off the chair was priceless.
Just listening to his incoherent rapping was obnoxious! Sticking around and watching him gagging and falling off the chair was well worth the wait.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
You know where that whole saggy pants thing came from? I know, and it's hilarious!

It came from prison life, which is about all these gangstas seem to know of it's origins. It was to show that you want it in the can, while you're in the can, like you are advertising yourself to the fellas.
It's the thug version of a mini skirt basically, but it's homosexual in origin.

Make sure to tell them next time you see one hanging outside a convenience store waiting for his boyz.
edit on 16-9-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Yes, Timmy...there is a higher power in this universe greater than the meanest, baddest gangsta around.
"MomZ"
And she is gonna whoop you black and blue for putting a hole in her new kitchen floor!
Respect dis biatch!

THANK YOU!
I needed a good laugh after watching the Reno crash video.

Seriously though, 25 years ago it was the PMRC and Tipper Gore trying to convince America that Twisted Sister and Ozzy Osbourne were causing the youth to run wild.
Are you gonna say the same thing about rap?

I've been listening to rap since the days of Schooly D and RunDMC and I still haven't knocked off a liquor store yet. Am I not listening to it loud enough?

Peace.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Hilarious? Abso-#ING-lutely.
Mysterious? Not at all.

In the early 90s, gangsta rappers like snoop doggy dogg and dr. see became popular on mtv and gangbangers became popular in movies like Menace 2 Society and Boyz 'N' Da Hood. Minorities like blacks, asians and mexicans started street gangs for protection which they weren't getting from the mostly white police and by the 80s and 90s, they had gained quite a foothold and grew in numbers although the necessity for protection was going in the opposite direction due to civil rights laws and the acceptance of mixed race relationships and whites in most areas began to look at racism with disdain and it was considered the sign of a progressive, forward-thinking individual to have friends of many different races. The street gangs however did not reciprocate and lessen their violence against whites in urban and suburban neighborhoods. White kids began to feel threatened, now finding themselves in the same situation as the minorities used to be. Yet it was considered uncool to snitch and call the cops or tell a teacher if you had been victimized somehow by a minority gang or individual, and not only was it not socially acceptable, but would be met with severe consequences by the minority gangs who seemed to have nothing to lose and didn't care if they were suspended from school or sent to juvenile hall. In fact it was seen as a badge of honor. And for the whites to form a gang of their own for protection would be considered "racist" and would have people calling them skinheads or Ku Klux Klan or neo-Nazis. So the only thing to do was "if you can't beat em, join em". White more found that if they did what Dr. Dre and many other rappers did and dressed the part, talk the talk and walk the walk, people wouldn't mess with them as much, even though in many cases they had to actually join gangs and "prove" themselves by committing acts of violence, it was better than getting bullied by the minorities everyday. Some of you might remember that Dre, before his NWA days, was in a group that was basically the opposite of a gangster rapper. His arch-enemy, Easy-E, even had an album insert showing a picture of Dre all dressed up basically like a sissy and had makeup on and everything. His gangster rapper act was just that, an act. That's why he's been known as a "studio gangster" among other things. Anyway, other white kids didn't necessarily need the protection from, or acceptance of, the minority street gangs, but they wanted a way to feel tough and be a part of something, and with a huge lack of guidance from absentee parents who are busy chasing the American dream, these kids had no sense of identity or pride, and were basically lost. Some white more were getting bullied by other white kids who were looking for an easy target to prove to their gang that they were willing to commit violence so, knowing that most whites, since they didn't have parents who were persecuted during and before the civil rights movement and had things pretty easy, were adverse to violence and wouldn't teach their kids to defend themselves, so they were adverse to violence and not used to it. This is another reason whites were victimized and targeted by minority street gangs because their parents taught them about the "white devil" and how dangerous they were, but by the 90s, noone really cared, and the whites were mostly harmless. But the minority youths looked at them as a danger to be defeated. And felt they were avenging their parents when they would beat up some white kids. The other problem is that the minority street gangs were not as politically and socially wise as their black panther parents were. They didn't realize that, yes, a lot of problems were caused by whites, but not the ones living next door who were enduring many of the same problems and who were actually being taught that racism is bad and were no danger to them and actually could have teamed up and helped eachother, because it was no longer an issue of white vs black, or white vs Asian or Mexican or native American or Arabian or anything like that. It was rich vs poor, like always. And by the 90s, a huge amount of whites found themselves in the same financial situation as the minorities surrounding them, and like I said, they were also being taught that racism was a thing of the past, a cavemanish ignorant way of thinking, so that was the time for the poor to band together, poor whites, blacks, everyone. But by then, the minorities were too sick and tired of being mistreated, and they felt glad that a good portion of whites had lost wealth and power and were in a perfect position for them to exact revenge for the centuries of slavery their ancestors endured and the decades of oppression their parents, grand parents, and great grandparents endured. There are black on black crimes, for sure, as well as other minority on minority crimes, but mainly in neighborhoods where that's basically all there is are other blacks, etc. TBC..

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi

Does anyone else think this po boy been crying his eyes out before he made this video?

Silly mo fo.

did you see what i did there?

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
...but for the most part, they found whites to be easy targets. Like I said, they had it easy for so long that most of them had little need to learn how to fight, and while they were getting to be poor like the minorities, a lot of them still had nicer things, so robberies and home invasions and assaults were common because of them being easy targets and also because of jealousy and envy. Also, it was still a lot easier for a white to get a good job, and minority kids in street gangs became angry seeing all these white kids with nice things when their parents maybe worked harder and longer hours. So basically, its divide and conquer tactics employed by tptb, coupled with a general dumbing down of the population. A lot of white kids didn't have guidance from their parents who were busy "chasing the dream" and ignoring their kids, assuming "theyre white in America. They'll be fine." So the whites who didn't have any kind of confidence or faith in themselves, didn't have any identity, and all they knew was they didn't wanna be like their lame parents, chose the other side of the spectrum. And it felt liberating for a while. Basically being the ultimate rebel and doing the opposite of what society wants from them and expects from them. Instead of being the dorky white boy that gets made fun of, now, just by changing the way they dress, walk, and talk, some of the minorities actually accepted them and hung out with them. And now they made fun of other dorky people. Sure maybe they were at the bottom of the totem pole, at least they were on the totem pole rather than alone. Remember, the roles had been switched. The white kids were now the minority in many schools and neighborhoods. Now they needed protection, and it wasn't that the police wouldn't help them like they wouldn't help minorities when they were in that position, but it was instant pariah-fication, social suicide, for a teen to call the cops. So essentially, they were in the same situation as the minorities who originally formed street gangs. Except forming a white street gang was not an option. Remember, that would be considered racism, another form of social suicide. So you can't call the cops and you can't form a gang to protect yourself against other gangs. So you could either get a gun and go nuts Tue next time a black kid gets in your face and pushes you to the ground, and end up in prison, or you could reinvent yourself so that you looked like, talked like, and acted like "one of them". Then you wouldn't be considered a threat and would not be targeted. Bullying can have a tremendous psychological effect. And its just become an ongoing, vicious cycle. Minorities are persecuted by whites, whites become more civilized and shun racism, minorities are pissed off about the way they were treated so they target the whites, the whites have their ability to fight back taken away (police, banding together), so whites are then forced to conform to the ways of the minority. At least that's how it happened over here on the west coast of the United States. I witnessed it in the 4th biggest city in my state. And yeah, I used to be one. I can't speak for the rich white dudes from malibu who got it made, but for me and a lot of my friends growing up in an urban atmosphere, it was about survival and not having any guidance whatsoever from my parents and no father and no cultural identity. Thankfully for me and I suspect most people, it was just a stage that started fading rapidly after I grew past my teens.. now I look back and laugh at my old self and at the kids nowadays. Even though it really is no laughing matter, its one of those things you can't help laughing at because you're mainly just laughing at yourself.

Thanks for sharing the vids, I bookmarked this

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
You have to love all the ignorance spread from these kids acting like they are hard@$$E$. I guarantee most rappers who claim the things these kids try to emulate haven't done a damn thing themselves.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Then there's their trigger word that completely shuts me off from taking this person seriously or thinking of them as "intelligent" in any way.....

"Yo"

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
This one is Hilarious.....and probably true...

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ZackMorris

Your wall of text punched me in the face.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join