It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thug Fails

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I have absolutely no sympathy anymore for these wanna be gangsta thugs. Where did this primate mentality come from and why is it so addictive & imitated?

It's definitely tied to the awful rap music promoted in the music industry, I have never met a "thug" who didn't blast his rap music as often as possible. The repetitive beats and low brow dialogue makes me nauseous.

I wanted to honor the great Thug Fails, I do enjoy watching such a moronic mentality fail hard.

What are they really putting in the water? Seriously, I don't get it. What is so glamorous about a lifestyle that really has only 2 outcomes.... death, or life in prison? WHY is this crap so popular?

Post your thug/gangsta fail videos and share your horror stories of dealing with these hypnotized zombies.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

That first guy is so hard I'm shaking in my boots.

NOT!!

They are hilarious. I wonder if they'll ever wake up and see how stupid they look?

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Great Thread. I love the AK-47 video out of the bunch.

I occasionally see people like that at the local range for the very brief time it takes to be thrown off of it. Without fail, they come looking like they own the world and have the firepower to keep it, then step right up (next to the large "No Rapid Fire" signs) and cut loose a full magazine in 'spray and pray' mode. That is usually all the shooting they get before being banned from future visits. Lol....

It makes you wonder how some people manage to just survive one day into the next. Like they say though...the safest place in a gang fight is dead center between the two gangs. They'll never actually hit anything there.

edit on 16-9-2011 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by wigit

I especially like how the 1st guy has the hair gel right next to him in the living room. Gotta have that stuff close by, Jersey Shore represent!

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I still think the last guy's threat is pretty scary.

I hope I never get smoked like that blunt, it looks awful.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Hahahahahahahaahahahha that first one was epic. Here is one I was sent a while back. Listen to this guy's phone conversation. I wonder if he even has anyone on the other line. Anyways check it out

BEWARE FOUL LANGUAGE YO

edit on 16-9-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I've got nothing against black culture, but a white guy acting like he's black....

It's just sad.
edit on 16-9-2011 by BoneMosaic because: Changed the face palm to the kill with fire image.

Also, notice how the AK kids voice reverts back to normal once he stupidly fires the thing. F@#king moron.
edit on 16-9-2011 by BoneMosaic because: Oh, for the love of edits!

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I agree with you about the rap music. It makes no sense to me. Country music too. I don't wanna sleep with my sister. LOL I think they should take country music and rap music and put them together and call it "Crap" music.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by damwel
I agree with you about the rap music. It makes no sense to me. Country music too. I don't wanna sleep with my sister. LOL I think they should take country music and rap music and put them together and call it "Crap" music.

Here here!!!

I HATE country music.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
oh how i laughed good and hard at these, good finds.

I love cruising you tube for thugs getting their comeuppance. My favorates are when a punk picks on somone smaller and weaker and a huge guy ready to wreak some revenge is right behind them. Its better than boxing.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

Like they say though...the safest place in a gang fight is dead center between the two gangs. They'll never actually hit anything there.

edit on 16-9-2011 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

'Cos they fire their weapons sideways! who cares about accuracy when you look that cool!

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Ha! That was great! I would pay to see an actual American black man watch that vid to see his reaction to a white guy saying the "N" word like he's a "gangsta". Classic fooligan.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Biigs

I love cruising you tube for thugs getting their comeuppance. My favorates are when a punk picks on somone smaller and weaker and a huge guy ready to wreak some revenge is right behind them. Its better than boxing.

Like these? ...

edit on 16-9-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Oh that made my day!!

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

exactly like those!!!!!!

This is my favorate you tube clip of two guys "happy slapping" a randoms guys girlfriend, the guy happens to be a boxer, by the looks of it a really awesome one too

www.youtube.com...
edit on 16-9-2011 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I live in RENO nevada, i have to deal with these no lifes ALL THE TIME. But really, if you want some serious lols, call the police... Or worse... Their mom

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Biigs

That's the funniest thing I've seen in ages...just desserts indeed

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

ya know stupid was not just invented recently , as a 56 year old white midwestern raised vietnam vet
that just happens to love eminem and luda i can not help but remember the beatles were
gonna turn all into pinko fags as my dad would say , music is not the issue stupidity is
i happen to like some rap lot of blues some classical all old rock some old country no jazz so what is gonna
happen to me ??
as a fast HONDA driving old man i am soory but no more stereotyping please

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by RUNSILENT

ya know stupid was not just invented recently , as a 56 year old white midwestern raised vietnam vet
that just happens to love eminem and luda i can not help but remember the beatles were
gonna turn all into pinko fags as my dad would say , music is not the issue stupidity is
i happen to like some rap lot of blues some classical all old rock some old country no jazz so what is gonna
happen to me ??

Judging from the inconherent language in this post, im assuming that you ARE on of these people. Grow up.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by RUNSILENT

happen to me ??

There are exceptions.
2 Pac & Biggie I happen to be able to stomach. I use to find NWA very amusing back in the day too, but I don't take anything they rap about seriously, these stupid kids, and adults, do and that's my issue with them.

The imitating, the lack of self uniqueness or personality, they are like blank void and dry sponges that the music industry soaks down with this mindless garbage.

There is no good ending to this lifestyle.... and with TV shows like Spike TV's GANGLAND, they're only encouraging this kind of lunacy. That show basically glamorizes the thug life. Today for example, Gangland has been running on Spike TV at least 8 hours in a row now. They know what the Hell that does to naive young minds, they're promoting it for Christ sakes!
edit on 16-9-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join