It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To the "OS'ers" and "Truthers", I Think we can all Agree..

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by -PLB-
Originally posted by Cassius666
I dont think you understand what it means for the US Dollar "all oil must be traded in US Dollar denominations". To ensure it stays that way is well worth 4 12 or even 20 trillion dollars, regardless of who has the rights to it and who sells it to whom.

So your theory is that Afghanistan was attacked to ensure that oil is still traded in USD. And in order to attack Afghanistan, they did 911? I think you are making connections that are not there. Afghanistan plays next to no role in the whole oil business. And the Afghan war pissed of a couple of Arab countries who are now only less inclined to trade in USD.

You mean like Iraq and Iran? Dont worry, they both made the "Axis of evil" list and Lybia is being taken care of. I never said the oil and gas was in Afghanistan. If its just a "beneficial bonus" why not ommit this silly bonus, that would be such a pain to realize and preserve in such a volatile enviroment, which is yet the only feasible one between Iran and Russia.

So because nobody can offer a better theory you stick with the official conspiracy theory, flawed as it might be. Its akin to keep up believing in the sungod, because nobody can explain day night cycles to you. CT has been brought forward as the most likely scenario by the truthers, in fact, the only feasible one, by qualified people. Of course in the course of the investigation no tests for explosives and accelerants have been done. Its like saying, we dont have the fingerprints of the crime scene, we didnt think it was necessarry to look for Fingerprints or DNA samples. The kicker is the reason some elements within NIST gave to ommit these tests is that no explosions were heard, yet there were several whitnesses to explosions.
edit on 17-9-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
You mean like Iraq and Iran? Dont worry, they both made the "Axis of evil" list. I never said the oil and gas was in Afghanistan. If its just a "beneficial bonus" why not ommit this silly bonus, that would be such a pain to realize and preserve in such a volatile enviroment, which is yet the only feasible one between Iran and Russia.

Although Iran isn't an Arab country, it is indeed one of the countries pissed of by what the USA is doing. You fail to explain how attacking Afghanistan results in the dollar remaining the currency oil is traded in. In fact, the opposite seems to be the result.

So because nobody can offer a better theory you stick with the official conspiracy theory, flawed as it might be. Its akin to keep up believing in the sungod, because nobody can explain day night cycles to you. CT has been brought forward as the most likely scenario by the truthers, in fact, the only feasible one, by qualified people. Of course in the course of the investigation no tests for explosives and accelerants have been done. Its like saying, we dont have the fingerprints of the crime scene, we didnt think it was necessarry to look for Fingerprints or DNA samples. The kicker is the reason some elements within NIST gave to ommit these tests is that no explosions were heard, yet there were several whitnesses to explosions.

Yes, I stick with the best explanation available, even when it has flaws. This is not a position similar to believing a sun god, as the current explanation is supported by science. In fact this is how science works in general, we hold our current best explanation as "truth" until a better one comes around. We don't say "the standard model does not explain everything, it has flaws. Lets throw it away and introduce invisible fairies as equally valid explanation".

If by CT you mean CD, there is no evidence for CD. There is only opinion like "it looks like CD, based on my little experience with building collapses" or "I don't understand how buildings can collapse without explosives". What is missing is any real evidence. That is why you will never see a court case, complete lack of evidence.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join