It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Cloning & Bestiary

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 07:17 PM
link   
The below site is a part of the site I listed a bit ago....very interesting whether you believe it or not...just interesting reading!

www.strayreality.com...

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 07:25 PM
link   

the page:
Monsterous the first vertebrate that succeeded in standing on two feet....and thus spread terror among the beasts still normally and happily crawling close to the ground

Wow, what do they have against birds and dinosaurs man??

The rest of its cute, and so are the linked pages, but, if humans are genetically engineered, the result of mixing alien genes with some some group of chimps or some post-chimp descendant, then were is the evidence amoungst the human genome for this interference?

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Well hell, I dunno...I "do" know that there is one species of primate that we humans, are only different in our DNA by 1%....that is amazing! Hmmmmmmmm......................I am one that does indeed believe that we were genetically altered from an already evolving species..

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyV

Well hell, I dunno...I "do" know that there is one species of primate that we humans, are only different in our DNA by 1%....that is amazing! Hmmmmmmmm......................I am one that does indeed believe that we were genetically altered from an already evolving species..

Actually it was recently found that humans are more different than chimps than it was previously thought

here is what NPR reported on it (audio)

But which of these genes are supposed to be alien insertions? Why is it that they are merely normally varied chimp genes then?

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Is that the banobo chimp? Such a rare chimp they have to keep there specific where abouts top secret.

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 11:00 PM
link   
My personal theory (though I've never read anything to refute or support it) is that the Atlantean culture played God with various human/animal mixes of DNA and produced a number of sentient beings. The Greys may not be one, but the Draconian/Reptilian races were. When the Reptilians became starfaring, as the Atlanteans already were, thanks to the Annunaki, they waged war against the Greys and the humans and as a result, the tragedy that befell ancient Earth/Atlantis occured.

I think the reptilians, and possibly some strains of the Grey race are derivitaves of human experimentation, not that humans were the experiments, and that much of the knowledge ancient humanity gained (and subsequently lost) was as a result of the Annunaki teaching/coexisting with the Atlantean culture.

My opinion only
Your mileage may vary

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Who Knows

From what i gather tho the "Annuki" are a different race from the current orion "Reptilians"

top topics

join