It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michelle Obama Faces Five Years in Prison - Active Federal Investigation Against Her

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

Your source is a tabloid.

Umm, hello? These things are on newsstands everywhere. I suppose you think Batboy is real too?

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I can't believe how pissy you people have gotten over a guitar. Are you so consumed with hatred that you're reduced to THIS? Rubbing your hands in glee at the thought of someone being imprisoned over a GUITAR given as a gift? What's wrong with you?

For the record, I live in the UK and couldn't care less about the US's crazy politics. It just seems more than a little pathetic that those who don't support the Obamas seem to be open to ANYTHING that shows them in a negative light. It's utterly bizarre. Some of you seriously need to grow up pronto.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by ColoradoJens

Your source is a tabloid.

Umm, hello? These things are on newsstands everywhere. I suppose you think Batboy is real too?

Exactly. Please read my final post.

CJ

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens
reply to post by iNkGeEk

I do to. I would have posted from the WWN if it ran something similar to this. That was my intent to begin with. This is a complete non-story with the enquirer as the source.

Depending on when it suits our agendas, we don't care what the source is. Depending on the message conveyed, it is ok to use unscrupulous sources...The Enquirer is about 10 notches above other quoted sources like World Net Daily - they did break the Edwards story - but that is the angle - sleaze stories if they can get them - sometimes they do - most the time it is lindsay lohan sleazing it up for them...

With out any real info in the OP "story" to begin with, it is interesting to see the responses.

The entire thing is trivial in the extreme and yet, with nothing but our enquierer's mini "story" we are able to attack and defend our "positions" to the bitter end. Does any one else see where I am going?

I wonder how many people believe I don't like Obama or Michelle because I posted this?

I wonder how many people really don't care about the "crime" but the person who did it?

I wonder why we can denounce sources one minute and then use them when it suits our positions?

I wonder why this non story garnered any attention at all?

I wonder why more people didn't question the source or statement the feds were active in searching for them...I couldn't find more than the "story" mentioned...is there really one?

I wonder if there is any form of critical thinking going on when it comes to these subjects?

Why can't anyone admit they are wrong anymore?

Why can't people laugh at themselves anymore?

Why must we demand we are right when we are not critical of our own review process?

Why is it so easy to define our own countrymen with a varying opinions as a "terrorists" "nazis" "commies" "libtards" etc? I mean, are we really all that different?

Peace

CJ
edit on 17-9-2011 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Wow and I thought she killed somebody with her car like Laura Bush did. She should definately go to jail.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by thedeadlyrhythm

My sentiments exactly. Thank you.

CJ

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Doesn't any gift given - such as this.

Need to be approved first?

It is not Michelle Obama's responsibility.

Can we get any more ridiculous?

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Anyone remember a few days ago there was a story about the feds raiding a guitar shop, because the wood was apparently illegal from India? I recall many posters saying it was nonsense, that wood is wood. Interesting that now this involves Michelle Obama, people think it is so horrible, that she should go to jail.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
The republicans are to blame. Just wait, you'll see.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by TreesusChrist
Wow, these forums are hilarious.

For once, I can say I fully agree with the new poster - thanks.
I realized I came back too late to the thread to post what I did a page back.
These threads (this is mine) stir up the most amazing back and forth that never really accomplishes anything and no real issues are ever discussed. The source is the Enquirer for Christmas' sake.
How do we come to the decicions we do?:

Again from my previous post:

I do to. I would have posted from the WWN if it ran something similar to this. That was my intent to begin with. This is a complete non-story with the enquirer as the source.

Depending on when it suits our agendas, we don't care what the source is. Depending on the message conveyed, it is ok to use unscrupulous sources...The Enquirer is about 10 notches above other quoted sources like World Net Daily - they did break the Edwards story - but that is the angle - sleaze stories if they can get them - sometimes they do - most the time it is lindsay lohan sleazing it up for them...

With out any real info in the OP "story" to begin with, it is interesting to see the responses.

The entire thing is trivial in the extreme and yet, with nothing but our enquierer's mini "story" we are able to attack and defend our "positions" to the bitter end. Does any one else see where I am going?

I wonder how many people believe I don't like Obama or Michelle because I posted this?

I wonder how many people really don't care about the "crime" but the person who did it?

I wonder why we can denounce sources one minute and then use them when it suits our positions?

I wonder why this non story garnered any attention at all?

I wonder why more people didn't question the source or statement the feds were active in searching for them...I couldn't find more than the "story" mentioned...is there really one?

I wonder if there is any form of critical thinking going on when it comes to these subjects?

Why can't anyone admit they are wrong anymore?

Why can't people laugh at themselves anymore?

Why must we demand we are right when we are not critical of our own review process?

Why is it so easy to define our own countrymen with a varying opinions as a "terrorists" "nazis" "commies" "libtards" "racists" etc? I mean, are we really all that different?

Peace

CJ

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join