It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michelle Obama Faces Five Years in Prison - Active Federal Investigation Against Her

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens
reply to post by LadySkadi

In the OP.

CJ

The op does not mention an "active Federal investigation" against her. Alluding to, doesn't count.
I'm asking for a source that backs your claim...

Michelle Obama Faces Five Years in Prison - Active Federal Investigation Against Her

edit on 16-9-2011 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
the pres can just pardon her

no prosecutor would ever waste time on this

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
reply to post by amaster

Well after doing some research the beef of the Obama vs. Gibson is that the wood used by the manufacturer of Guitars comes imported from India, but the wood is not finished in India by Indian workers but is bought raw and finished by workers in the US. Supposedly this is illegal, but as to what extend we don't know much about it, because the laws that stand behind this are as shady as all those laws that our corporate government passes behind the backs of US voters to satisfied foreign law agreements.

From what I've read, India signed off on the custom paperwork since Indian workers cut the wood to a predetermined size before shipping to Gibson. Therefore, it meets India's standards for exportation. Gibson then cleans it up and fits it to the actual guitar. Obama's administration is basically over-riding India's insistence that India's laws were followed.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Since this whole thread is based on National Enquirer can we make some stuff up that sounds good. I vote for Michelle Obama CIA undercover agent bust Gibson Guitar for buying Rosewood from India that India did not get to cut and carve themselves. This was a well planned undercover operation that involved some of the top informants in the CIA's human intelligence division including the well placed first lady's of two countries who love to invade countries in the well publicised War on Terrorism. Namely France and The United States. Seems these countries like to use the War On Terror as a cover story for stealing the rare rosewood from carpenters in foriegn countries and giving it to Global Corporations for poltical donations. The list of people involved in this operation are some of the biggest names out there.

Sheryl Crow even has came up with her own version of the Gibson Hummingbird.

sherylcrow.99k.org...

Justin Bieber poses while giving the thumbs up. Clearly gangster signs according to the investigation.

Heres undercover photos and videos were taken of Kris Allen playing the guitar on TV. The secret performance he was playing was at a American Idol television program. Its understood this was a gangster video flaunting the goods.

www.gibson.com...

The investigation has just began and more details are sure to come of this international criminal cabal.

They seem to think that Bush was involved in this operation trying to find the best guitar for the elites to play after his fiasco in New Orleans.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by 46ACE

Ummmmmm...Batboy was The Weekly World News!! How dare you sully The National Enquirer's good name!!

I miss The Weekly World News.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
couldn't michelle's husband just pardon her?

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by micmerci

Originally posted by Ghost375

Originally posted by beezzer
It will be blamed on;
Bush
The Tea Party
Hurricane Larry
The Japanese earthquake

She'll never take responsibility.

No, she'll just say I didn't know it had illegal wood in it.
I know you were trying to make a joke, but it was a terrible one and you are just repeating Fox News talking points.

Although I am certain this will go nowhere, ignorance of a law is not a valid defense.

Ignorance of the law is not a defense but how you came to be in possession of stolen property and whether or not you were aware is was stolen will play into the defense argument and should be taken into consideration. And no, it will not go anywhere nor should it.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
yeah... because the owner of the guitar should clearly be responsible for the wood the fretboard is made out of, and not the producer.

or guess i'm just another obama worshipper...

'MERICA!

ps. i have a solid rosewood snare drum. come arrest me!
edit on 17-9-2011 by thedeadlyrhythm because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I'm guessing she didn't know. I probably wouldn't have.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by iNkGeEk

I do to. I would have posted from the WWN if it ran something similar to this. That was my intent to begin with. This is a complete non-story with the enquirer as the source.

Depending on when it suits our agendas, we don't care what the source is. Depending on the message conveyed, it is ok to use unscrupulous sources...The Enquirer is about 10 notches above other quoted sources like World Net Daily - they did break the Edwards story - but that is the angle - sleaze stories if they can get them - sometimes they do - most the time it is lindsay lohan sleazing it up for them...

With out any real info in the OP "story" to begin with, it is interesting to see the responses.

The entire thing is trivial in the extreme and yet, with nothing but our enquierer's mini "story" we are able to attack and defend our "positions" to the bitter end. Does any one else see where I am going?

I wonder how many people believe I don't like Obama or Michelle because I posted this?

I wonder how many people really don't care about the "crime" but the person who did it?

I wonder why we can denounce sources one minute and then use them when it suits our positions?

I wonder why this non story garnered any attention at all?

I wonder why more people didn't question the source or statement the feds were active in searching for them...I couldn't find more than the "story" mentioned...is there really one?

I wonder if there is any form of critical thinking going on when it comes to these subjects?

Why can't anyone admit they are wrong anymore?

Why can't people laugh at themselves anymore?

Why must we demand we are right when we are not critical of our own review process?

Why is it so easy to define our own countrymen with a varying opinions as a "terrorists" "nazis" "commies" "libtards" etc? I mean, are we really all that different?

Peace

CJ
edit on 17-9-2011 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I would also say she probably had no idea, she probably went for something (no offense ladies/girls) pretty or eye catching. I don't fee she should be held accountable if this story is true.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
The raid conducted on the Gibson factory was a load of crap to begin with. The wood was imported LEGALLY.

Federal gestapo illegally raid Gibson...

It's like everything else they raid these days.... Agenda, agenda, agenda.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
you really gotta love how quickly the crowd gathers round to sit around in a circle and reach over to the right over a complete nonsensical non-issue. errrrbody come down and join the obamer-hatin train! yeeehaw!

i just think this is absolutely pathetic. bring up some real issues and some real discussion. a guitar manufacturer is responsible for the content of their guitars, not the customer buying one.

i have a question for the derps on the front page: if you went to guitar center, bought a gibson guitar, brought it home and started playing it... and 20 minutes later the FBI came busting down your down and arrested you for owning an "illegal guitar", would you consider that justice?

you can't have it both ways. the amount of trying to have your cake and eat it too in this thread is honestly sickening.

but no, michelle obama will never be held responsible for this. damn her!
edit on 17-9-2011 by thedeadlyrhythm because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
By the way, the rosewood isn't that rare, and is in rather abundance in India. They use it for a lot of things. This just goes to show you how stupid some of our laws have become.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

The CEO of Gibson Guitars was on Alex Jones multiple times and talked about every point that he brought up with regards to Unions, backing Repubs, and not donating to Barack Obama's campaign. You can go back and find the show online, it was in late august I believe.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Wow, these forums are hilarious.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Whats wrong with rosewood?

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

LadySkadi, thank you for asking. I am sorry if this was a strange round about way of making a point, but I hope you read my last response on this thread. You were one of the few who asked. I appreciate that.

CJ

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by 46ACE

46ACE, thanks for your posts...I appreciate you questioning the whole thing. I do too.

CJ

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join