It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michelle Obama Faces Five Years in Prison - Active Federal Investigation Against Her

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alora

Originally posted by 46ACE
I really hate to be the turd in the punchbowl: but its "The National Enquirer"(?)
You know "batboy returns to bite mother..."( that "National Enquirer")

I find this incredibly hard to believe; because: If you buy something "in good faith" you are not liable for the manufacturers misdeeds...

I mean if you go looking for an ivory tusk that logic doesn't wash; but (?) She bought an off the shelf item; not a custom.

edit on 16-9-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

Can we get this straight once and for all? Batboy is NOT a creation of the National Enquirer. He is the creation Weekly World News (weeklyworldnews.com...). They are the ones that print outlandish stories and kick-ass pictures.

But seriously, please stop blaming the NE for Batboy. The NE has actually broken a lot of stories that turned out to be true. Yes, most is rubbish and lies, but not all. And they have never done a story on Batboy

Whoa apologies! Who knew they had their fans?

And I thought I was being an "upstanding citizen" defending flotus (not something I'm generally known for "around these parts"!)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reminds me of Scwartzeneagers wife getting caught by a red light camera. What happened there? The hypocrite let her off of course. Double standards just illustrate the uselessness of the state.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heartisblack
Please spare us all, her husband will find a way to get her out of the slammer

Until I see her wearing the jumpsuit then I'll believe it. And you got this from the national enquirer, I wouldn't trust them to tell me the news on a flea!
edit on 16-9-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

Yeah! They sure were wrong on the John Edwards affair!

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Not that they will but if they would prosecute her "...for the first time in my adult life I am proud of my country because it feels like hope is finally making a comeback.”

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by tjack

Originally posted by consigliere

Originally posted by searching411
She will get out of the trouble. All she has to say is that she is being picked on for being black and everyone runs away.

But there's no racism in America

I'm black,,,pick on me and see what you get.I can promise you,,,the LAST thing we do is run.Idiot

But the FIRST thing you do is mis-represent that persons statement and call them a name? Classy!

(hint: they never said Michelle runs away...read it again)
edit on 16-9-2011 by tjack because: (no reason given)

touche,,,
I did misread the statement,,,i'll give you that.
Care to expound on the racism like you did my post???

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by bphi1908

She will get out of the trouble. All she has to say is that she is being picked on for being black and everyone runs away.

But there's no racism in America

I'm black,,,pick on me and see what you get.I can promise you,,,the LAST thing we do is run.Idiot

Whoa there buddy! The piece you quoted says that the person who is critical of the president or first lady is accused of racism...they are ones who run not the other way around.

And by run he means they back off their critical statements, this was not an attack on African Americans at all.

While you are right racism is still alive and well, I think he was addressing the fact that politicians all to often use that charge to silence opposing views, this is commonly referred to as the "pulling race card".

The poster pulled the "race card" and I was immediately offended. I did however miss read the statement,,,and for that I acquiesce. It was highly offensive to say, she simply has to say "she's being picked on for being black"
edit on 16-9-2011 by consigliere because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

if i said i didnt know that bale in trunk of car i just bought was there do you think i would go home ??
haha the double standards of law in this country is a joke
money and politics is all that counts anymore sadly as we teach the young to lie cheat steal
why did the country go to hell , I WONDER !!!

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211

Originally posted by searching411

Likely. And likely you'll see that charge made here first.

Plus, there's the true stories of how obama's aunt and uncle - both illegal aliens - have escaped deportation.

So now even George Bush is guilty of covering up the Obama family crimes? This is an odd thread. It starts off with the red meat for all the michelle haters and before not too long jumps the shark into fairy land. Is there a place where serious people discuss things on ATS?

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I was under the impression that the president has the power to pardon prisoners. Pretty sure he would pardon his wife

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler

Originally posted by Heartisblack
Please spare us all, her husband will find a way to get her out of the slammer

Until I see her wearing the jumpsuit then I'll believe it. And you got this from the national enquirer, I wouldn't trust them to tell me the news on a flea!
edit on 16-9-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

Yeah! They sure were wrong on the John Edwards affair!

Getting one thing correct out of millions of things you put out is good?

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Michele should at least get a complete TSA pat down for this government violation.
edit on 16-9-2011 by simone50m because: x

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Your source the (National Enquirer) is not known for telling the truth.....but they are well known for many falsehoods... with just a small bit of truth mixed in....then they make up their fiction.

So....let's say this story may be true....why would Mrs. Obama get in trouble.....when she legally bought the guitar in good faith...she did not know the materials the guitar is made out of...are suspect.

To me...this hole story is ridiculous and I don't think the way this story is being told ...is the truth.

I know the Obama's have many people against them....and anything they can do to discredit them....they will surely do.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Heres a article about "Michelle Obama Gives French First Lady a Gibson Guitar".

www.gibson.com...

Heres the guitar a Gibson Hummingbird.

www2.gibson.com...

A Gibson Original, From the Hands of Legends, to Your Hands

It all starts with the wood, and the Hummingbird’s marriage of classic tonewoods sets it in line as a world-class flat-top right from the word go. A select solid AAA-grade Sitka spruce top contributes all the tonal sweetness and splendor for which that legendary timber is famous, while solid mahogany back and sides enhance the guitar’s overall depth and richness, contributing big, bold lows in the process. A belly-up rosewood bridge with Tusq saddle at one end and a bone nut at the other provide the optimum vibrational coupling between strings and tonewood; while a set of nickel Grover Rotomatic tuners help to ensure tuning efficiency and accuracy. And when you want to take it all to the stage, you can access this Hummingbird’s secret weapon – an onboard L.R. Baggs Element Active acoustic pickup system – simply by plugging into the endpin jack.

The Hummingbird’s playability is outstanding, thanks to a rosewood fingerboard with rolled edges for an extremely comfortable in-the-hand feel. Naturally, it all looks just as sweet as it sounds and plays. Hand-sprayed in a nitrocellulose Heritage Cherry Sunburst finish, the Hummingbird sports a double-ring, multi-ply soundhole rosette; distinctive mother-of-pearl split-parallelogram fingerboard inlays; multi-ply body top and back binding; and the iconic engraved, multi-point Hummingbird pickguard. Couched in a plush blue-lined Gibson hardshell case, accompanied by full Owners Manual and adjustment literature, and backed by Gibson’s Gold Warranty, your Hummingbird is covered for all the road’s eventualities and ready to help make you a legend.

Here they say the Hummingbird has been sold since the 60's. So I can't see Michelle Obama being in trouble for buying one. Something that has been sold for 50 years would be considered a safe buy to customers. And the leading name Gibson would also tell a customer that the guitar being sold would be legal.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
The wood for the guitar was from a tree grown in the White House garden...... right next to the french fry tree
Supervised by adults of course.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Yeah she'll be okay....she does "service" the president...I'm sure that has its perks

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Active Federal Investigation Against Her

Source needed.

Thanks in advance

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
whites should jump on the bandwagon and just say that they are black too.

they can use the same logic as homosexuals and say they were born that way and cant help it.

its super double reverse political correctness at its finest.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
Your source the (National Enquirer) is not known for telling the truth.....but they are well known for many falsehoods... with just a small bit of truth mixed in....then they make up their fiction.

So....let's say this story may be true....why would Mrs. Obama get in trouble.....when she legally bought the guitar in good faith...she did not know the materials the guitar is made out of...are suspect.

To me...this hole story is ridiculous and I don't think the way this story is being told ...is the truth.

I know the Obama's have many people against them....and anything they can do to discredit them....they will surely do.

ignorance of the law and all that jazz...

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

In the OP.

CJ

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

dude! i was reading about the harassment against Gibson awhile ago and was considering posting it as an example of how mafia-like governments are but you beat me to it.

hey if i post my own, more, detailed thread maybe ...

nah,
flag but no star you should have explained more about the Gibson hassle:

Federal gestapo illegally raid Gibson Guitar factories, arbitrarily confiscate millions of dollars worth of wood used to make instruments
www.naturalnews.com...
edit on 16-9-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join