It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ET'S Perceived as being bad....???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kostas
it. By the time we get to Mars we will be more aware of our Universe and who we are and we'd understand the importance of preserving life and not killing it

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frith
Nobody would think of a neighbor who has been spotted peering into homes as benign in nature. Nobody would think of a government who spied on another government as being benign. Nobody should think of extraterrestrials going out of their way across the vast expanses of space to spy on us as benign either. Its quite suspicious and more than likely subversive behavior. Especially considering the decades (or longer) that this has been going on without any perceptible public acknowledgment on their part that they're doing this.
Very well said.A 100 percent accurate statement here.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

We need to start loving those around us, and start looking out for those in need and fixing this planet, or at least yearn for this and pour it out under the stars, because we have Guides/and Higher Power, and much help, spiritually, and also from real ET, if we would only start to work on this.

If these supposed ETs are here to spiritually guide us and teach us, then they're doing an exceptionally poor job. With their brains they should be able to recognize mission failure.

Enlightenment and teaching never happens from the shadows. Duplicity, theft and subterfuge does.

If there are any ETs coming here (not at all certain), then I conclude that they're coming here to serve their undisclosed interests, not ours, as I haven't seen any substantial benefit accrue to us at all.

Lets not confuse our wishful thinking with logical inferences from empirical evidence.

edit on 17-9-2011 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-9-2011 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Nikola014

agreed ^

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Frith

If my task was to study gorilla behavior - I hope that the gorilla family would consider me benign, if I was spying on them in their jungle hideout.

Just sayin,

Erno86

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Erno86

I'd rather people not have opinions that compare humans to less intelligent wildlife when theorizing on what UFO/ET reports actually mean, but you're certainly allowed to think it.

Its clear from UFO/ET reports that what we're witnessing is not simple benign biology observations from an intelligence that regards humanity as an animal in a wild setting. Its more obviously spying/intelligence gathering behavior if not something even more malicious.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
If ET's are here they are obviously in secret and I believe its because we are such a disturbed civilization! I somewhat believe that every planet in the universe and all the universes go through the same motions we are right now i.e. war, famine and such likes then becomes the beautiful blossom of our civilization and the planet then becomes more aware of the mind and the surroundings. I think we are way off the mark so far and now isnt the time for ET's to interveine. They have possibly been through what we are right now and created a super race of bliss and they are here waiting until we reach that point. Perhaps they will show sooner rather than later and give us pointers or shortcuts as to what we need to do! It's all so confusing! Is this even reality? What is the point question always springs to mind!

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Kostas

I get abit amused when people compare Humans sensibilities to how they theorize E.T. may think or behave or what construction of ethics E.T. may adhere to.

I will say this as I have said before....Forget the idea of any Alien Race's first and foremost plan being to always put our....HUMAN....interests first. THEY COULD CARE LESS FOR INDIVIDUAL RIGHTS. The majority of the known races view us as little more than cattle....preserve the species....but experimentation on the individual is not in anyway a priority.

If you think a UFO is taking any interest in you at all.....RUN! RUN YOUR ASS OFF! Get to the closest area of witnesses and population.

There are treaties that have been in effect for more than a HALF A CENTURY. Now what do you all suppose we have that they would be interested in....that we could use to prevent FLYOVERS OF POPULATION CENTERS? And do any of you really believe....THAT A UNDERGROUND BUNKER THAT HOLDS ANYTHING THAT WAS FORMERLY E.T.'S.....can prevent a race that is MILLENIA in advancement of our own....from simply getting what is theirs back?

Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Consider earth as a big bank with money and all types of treasures in the bank.But now add 6 billion security guards to the bank.In order for these extraterrestrials to take the whole bank ,what would they do? Exactly what they do now.Hover,map out,plan,abduct the guards to check out their strengths and weaknesses.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by brindle
Consider earth as a big bank with money and all types of treasures in the bank.But now add 6 billion security guards to the bank.In order for these extraterrestrials to take the whole bank ,what would they do? Exactly what they do now.Hover,map out,plan,abduct the guards to check out their strengths and weaknesses.

Brindle....besides the fact that they have been visiting this planet for millenia....and the reality that any race that is advanced sufficiently to operate a GRAVITIC DRIVE....thus have the ability, control and understanding of ENERGY TO MATTER AND BACK INTERCHANGE.....thus they would have no lack of any substance or lack of energy needs......they could....if they chose....DEPLOY A BIO-WEAPON....and wipe us off the face of the Earth forever.

What point would there be for them to study our Military construct or men and equipment? We would be at their mercy....as we have ALWAYS been. Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
reply to post by Kostas

I get abit amused when people compare Humans sensibilities to how they theorize E.T. may think or behave or what construction of ethics E.T. may adhere to.

I will say this as I have said before....Forget the idea of any Alien Race's first and foremost plan being to always put our....HUMAN....interests first. THEY COULD CARE LESS FOR INDIVIDUAL RIGHTS. The majority of the known races view us as little more than cattle....preserve the species....but experimentation on the individual is not in anyway a priority.

If you think a UFO is taking any interest in you at all.....RUN! RUN YOUR ASS OFF! Get to the closest area of witnesses and population.

There are treaties that have been in effect for more than a HALF A CENTURY. Now what do you all suppose we have that they would be interested in....that we could use to prevent FLYOVERS OF POPULATION CENTERS? And do any of you really believe....THAT A UNDERGROUND BUNKER THAT HOLDS ANYTHING THAT WAS FORMERLY E.T.'S.....can prevent a race that is MILLENIA in advancement of our own....from simply getting what is theirs back?

Split Infinity

I appreciate your time to share your view..HOWEVER.. I highly doubt we have ANYTHING they want! I believe the UFO's could simply be a way to check on our progress but also an interesting evaluation for others on other planets to reflect on their own situations! If a UFO took interest in me I'd be thrilled! If they mutilated me at least I could say... I met a ET!
P.S you say they don't care about individual rights..? Have they told you this?

Originally posted by brindle

Hey, I'm loving the whole Bank thing.. it actually is one big Bank HOWEVER.. You think a race that has mastered space travel would want or need anything from our Bank lol?! I don't think so! ET's would take a general interest in us but not for the whole, 'kill them, eat their brains' theory!

Again I am just assuming like everyone else although I think the good reasons outweigh the bad ones!

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Erno86
If my task was to study gorilla behavior - I hope that the gorilla family would consider me benign, if I was spying on them in their jungle hideout.

To be honest, would you really care if said gorilla family was benign or not if you where spying on them from the bridge of a Nimitz class aircraft carrier?

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Kostas

Hey Kostas,
You forgot the part that aliens are demons

Sorry i couldn't help it.

Anyway i agree with you,the problem is that we assume that there is only one race out there and it's evil.There are millions of stars and planets,and they can be millions of alien races.If 1/3 has the technology fro interstellar or intergalactic travel...the numbers are huge.

Some might good,some might bad.

The second mistake humans always make is to assume that aliens understand the meaning of good and evil the same way we do.So (i have said that wayyyyyy too many times) if something looks evil in our eyes,it might be something that is part of their culture or civilazation and even sacred to them.

There has been films about them destroying earth!!

Humans feel better when they see that for a change they are the "good guys",because in reality we are the evil ones of this planet.

Stephen Hawkin's say's they could be a threat!!!

I'm going to get a little paranoid here.Mr Hawkins might preparing us for the false flag invasion,we've been waiting for years.If a respected scientist says they are hostile,the general public would have no reason to doubt him.

They mutilate our animals!!!

That's a part that i never believed.Why just cows?i mean if they had some sscientific interest on the animals of the planet ,people would find mutilated animals of all kinds.Unless they like burgers.The "Dark skies " tv show gave an explanation.they use cows as incubators for hybrids.(i couldn't find a video,it's on episode 7)

They wan't to take all our resouces!!!

If they did they would have.And they wouldn't have waited until now that we have aa technology,which could give us a fighting chance,they would have done it in the past.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
A thousand volumes!

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

They mutilate our animals!!!
I highly doubt it.

I agree that you should take your head out of the media because it is controlled by lying powers, but I suggest you should research into the 1970s in western America. There were many police chiefs and there forces who witnessed the real UFO activity around cattle fields and it was not flying discs but other wordly phenomena. You are doubting because you are unaware of the trained professionals who witnessed these things and also the bizarre related events.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join