It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ET'S Perceived as being bad....???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
There has been films about them destroying earth!!
Exactly.... Just films... doesn't mean anything! That's the director's imagination!

Stephen Hawkin's say's they could be a threat!!!
Yes Stephen Hawkin's is clever although he is just assuming.. he doesn't know them just like we don't know them.

They mutilate our animals!!!
I highly doubt it. We mutilate them for our own consumption.

They wan't to take all our resouces!!!
Do you know that? Have they contacted you and told you this?

I am so tired of all the propaganda surroundings ET's! All the movies... War of the Worlds etc etc. We haven't met them. It's all just assuming. Well I for one think if they could travel through space and time then I for one am guessing they are very intelligent (unlike me lol) and they wouldn't be interested in our resources or certainly mutilating animals!

If there was a threat to us... it would of already happened, that's if they are here or have been! It would be like us going to Mars for a visit and to find a whole Civilization and start a War with them... we wouldn't do it. By the time we get to Mars we will be more aware of our Universe and who we are and we'd understand the importance of preserving life and not killing it

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Somehow....i think you put this in the wrong forum lol

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Sorry I am rubbish with forums and such likes! I don't know where to put anything!
edit on 16-9-2011 by Kostas because: Missed word

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Kostas

lol, yup can be a bit confusing with so many different forums

Click Alert on the page....ask a mod to move it to a more appropriate forum...they are good like that

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I have done just that! =) Thanks!

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Kostas

Why are you so sure we wouldn't start war with them?

Our history is a proof that you are wrong.

You should better read history again.
edit on 16-9-2011 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
BUTT EARTHLINGS ARE... Look at all the Digi-bOOb tube boX programing... But always shot first... After all Jesus was an Alien to the simple minded bible thumpers

Mr X-ULTRA/QUANTUM... In his TR-3B(model#classified)
... realizing that God/Original Source Code/Whatever... Only made enough of the universe that we can ALL SEE with Lone Wolf Earths most powerful telescopes... Why make more until it's needed... And No... there're are no Good Aliens... Even if there where Trillions of other types of life besides the ones who call themselves the chosen really nice and kind HOMO-ET-PHOBIC-SAPIENS... Did Alex Jones really go fishing... ithought there was radiation in all of our streams and lakes from Japan... Hope you didn't take the iodine Red Pill

edit on 16-9-2011 by CosmicWaterGate because: One little FAT THUMB mistake could of started WW3

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Hostile aliens are extremly improbable. They would have to be selectively hostile, because a general level of hostility above that of humans combined with technology of interstellar travel would lead to selfdestruction before reaching said technology. Also statistically speaking it's unlikely that aliens find us now instead of being aware of us for a long time. Since we're still alive either one of the following is true: Aliens haven't found us yet and for them to ever find us is extremely unlikely. Or. Aliens have found us, but are not hostile.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicWaterGate
BUTT EARTHLINGS ARE... Look at all the Digi-bOOb tube boX programing... But always shot first... After all Jesus was an Alien to the simple minded bible thumpers

I am I am nice so I dont see why another body on another earth can't be nice? Evil is so unnecessary and I don't think evil will exist on other planets!

I know I sound all rainbows and flowers but I believe this universe has no room for destructive races... hence us being outsiders!
edit on 16-9-2011 by Kostas because: Word spelling!

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by CriticalCK

There is another possibility, they have been here a long time waiting for humanity to reach this critical time of make it or break it, and we'll find out soon what their conclusion is. I, for one, hope they decide we've made it.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Kostas

I believe that if Earthling's started stepping on ET's toes - Like for example: Conquering and colonisation of other star systems with violence and subugation of other alien races; could give ET the right to retaliate with extreme prejudice!!!

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Yes, hundreds of thousands of people have reported abductions with gruesome experiments against their will.These people come from all over the world .So it is not a matter of perception.It is a matter of fact and the record clearly shows that at least a few races of aliens to be extremely hostile towards man.This is only a few races of aliens though.The percentage of aliens who are evil in the entire universe I would estimate to be at a number below 50 percent.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by CriticalCK
Hostile aliens are extremly improbable. They would have to be selectively hostile, because a general level of hostility above that of humans combined with technology of interstellar travel would lead to selfdestruction before reaching said technology. Also statistically speaking it's unlikely that aliens find us now instead of being aware of us for a long time. Since we're still alive either one of the following is true: Aliens haven't found us yet and for them to ever find us is extremely unlikely. Or. Aliens have found us, but are not hostile.

That line of assumption troubles me. Theres no reason a species could not be technologically advanced and xenophobic. An aggressive species that has learned enough social rules to prevent its own destruction could still possess a near total disregard for other species.

The less like us we see another creature being the less empathy we feel and the less restrained we are in our casual destruction/use of it. We still eat other mammals and we don't worry much about stepping on spiders or poisoning wasps nests. Its not impossible we will one day find ourselves the wasps in such an encounter.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by greybeard1

There is another possibility, they have been here a long time waiting for humanity to reach this critical time of make it or break it, and we'll find out soon what their conclusion is. I, for one, hope they decide we've made it.

Well I can assure you 100% we haven't made it haha to much has happened within our history and it's still happening today, although we are more alert I am guessing its going to take a catastrophic event or something huge to turn us around as a whole civilisation! A few of us are already become higher within our self conscious states although we are the minority!

Originally posted by Erno86
reply to post by Kostas

I believe that if Earthling's started stepping on ET's toes - Like for example: Conquering and colonisation of other star systems with violence and subugation of other alien races; could give ET the right to retaliate with extreme prejudice!!!

I agree with you on this 100%. If we colonised on another planet we have no right to do that! I wouldn't be suprised if it happened but I wouldn't be suprised if some race stepped in and were all like, 'Hey trotters, ger off that land!'. Its not our planet we can't go around thinking we have a right to colonise and destruct another planet!

Originally posted by brindle
Yes, hundreds of thousands of people have reported abductions with gruesome experiments against their will.These people come from all over the world .So it is not a matter of perception.It is a matter of fact and the record clearly shows that at least a few races of aliens to be extremely hostile towards man.This is only a few races of aliens though.The percentage of aliens who are evil in the entire universe I would estimate to be at a number below 50 percent.

People have reported abductions yes and perhaps they did happen although... is there any hard physical evidence? You claim a few races of ET's.. do we know 'a few races' exist? There has been lectures etc but again we aren't certain.

I am finding this intresting in my own dim world lol

I seriously need to get spelling and grammer lessons! I'm either just being lazy not re-reading my typing or I'm just dim...! Guessing the latter!
edit on 16-9-2011 by Kostas because: Another spelling mistake(s)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
They want to help us. The only real bad aliens are the ones controlling us via media. If people think outer beings are a threat, the media has done its job.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Hey, that's my theory exactly! If you think outside of the box and you don't follow the general attitude often more than not you'll find its the majority who have been mis-lead! I can't see any reason why they would come here other than to help! They aren't going to be on some huge vendetta to destroy man kind, there is no reason for it!

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kostas

Originally posted by greybeard1

Well I can assure you 100% we haven't made it haha to much has happened within our history and it's still happening today, although we are more alert I am guessing its going to take a catastrophic event or something huge to turn us around as a whole civilisation! A few of us are already become higher within our self conscious states although we are the minority!

Originally posted by Erno86
reply to post by Kostas

I agree with you on this 100%. If we colonised on another planet we have no right to do that! I wouldn't be suprised if it happened but I wouldn't be suprised if some race stepped in and were all like, 'Hey trotters, ger off that land!'. Its not our planet we can't go around thinking we have a right to colonise and destruct another planet!

Originally posted by brindle

People have reported abductions yes and perhaps they did happen although... is there any hard physical evidence? You claim a few races of ET's.. do we know 'a few races' exist? There has been lectures etc but again we aren't certain.

I am finding this intresting in my own dim world lol

I seriously need to get spelling and grammer lessons! I'm either just being lazy not re-reading my typing or I'm just dim...! Guessing the latter!
edit on 16-9-2011 by Kostas because: Another spelling mistake(s)
The fact that alien implants are otherworldy cant be disputed by anybody.Scientists have never seen the body not reject foreign bodies in the history of science except with alien implants.These impl;ants are available for your viewing if you wish.So to answer your question is there any hard physical evidence---yes,there is.
edit on 16-9-2011 by brindle because: mistake

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by justwokeup

That line of assumption troubles me. Theres no reason a species could not be technologically advanced and xenophobic. An aggressive species that has learned enough social rules to prevent its own destruction could still possess a near total disregard for other species.

The possibility crossed my mind. The imperative for such a social evolution would be at least one rather persistent enemy species. Because without an enemy species, a civilization would not evolve hostile solely to other species. Think of aliens that are completlely peaceful among their ranks but hostile against outsiders. Now, because of weapontechnology progression, substract the 'outsider' species and the scenario is left with a totally peacefull world. In such a scenario the hypothesized aliens would not develop hostile means. Reintroduce an outsider species. Now the outcome is nonhostile.

The are also other logical reasons why aliens capable of interstellar travel cannot be strongly hostile. But im sleepy, maybe another time.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
ET isn't bad. But they can't bring forward what they call ET, due to the fact that the real ETs are attacked nonsotp by this earthforce/renegade entity coalition that works through our bases. And thats not ET. ETs come from culture/socieities at least comparative to a mixture of good and bad like us, and we're pretty much bottom of the pile, living on a war/starvation planet of abuse and usary. Most or many are very positive living in eutopias. What is negative is NOT ET.

We need to start loving those around us, and start looking out for those in need and fixing this planet, or at least yearn for this and pour it out under the stars, because we have Guides/and Higher Power, and much help, spiritually, and also from real ET, if we would only start to work on this.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Nobody would think of a neighbor who has been spotted peering into homes as benign in nature. Nobody would think of a government who spied on another government as being benign. Nobody should think of extraterrestrials going out of their way across the vast expanses of space to spy on us as benign either. Its quite suspicious and more than likely subversive behavior. Especially considering the decades (or longer) that this has been going on without any perceptible public acknowledgment on their part that they're doing this.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<<   2 >>

join