It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ultimate Survival Guide

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Ok im not posting this because of all the 2012 stuff, but because its always a posibilty that one day soon we may have to fend for ourselves in a dog eat dog world.
Im starting this thread so everyone can share their info and knowledge on survival..but particually: surviving on your own.
i think these are the most important aspects..
- food and water. obviously most food is relativley easy and water is either boiled, filtered with charcoal, treated with tablets or gathered by condinsation
- shelter and transport
-weapons and defencewhat are some simple homemade lethal weapons, bombs, boobytraps etc.. i have been working on a simple bow with an automatic arrow delivery system because sometimes a silent kill would be better than shooting a gun.
-heat/fire and hygiene

but i want everyone to add their ideas on these or other points.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by UniverSoul

Probably save a lot of time by doing a forum search, or a google search, or linking a copy of the thousands of guides out there.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   

"a simple bow with an automatic arrow delivery system"....Do you have pictures of that? i'd like to see how you came up with an automatic delivery system for your arrows

Although there are at least 10 post like yours, I would really like to see the design lol

Thanks!

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArcAngel

Probably save a lot of time by doing a forum search, or a google search, or linking a copy of the thousands of guides out there.

top topics

join