It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Leaders Are Well Aware Of The Coming 2012 Destruction And They Are Prepared To Survive

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Iiquiringmind

How do you know the president is being placed underground?

Can you say apophenia?

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

hey now,fallout 1,2,3, are some great games
,I would not be surprised if things ended up in a similar fashion down the road after nuclear war.
never know,cannot put anything past tptb
edit on 22-9-2011 by PerfectPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by PerfectPerception

hey now,fallout 1,2,3, are some great games
,I would not be surprised if things ended up in a similar fashion down the road after nuclear war.
never know,cannot put anything past tptb
edit on 22-9-2011 by PerfectPerception because: (no reason given)
cant put anything past them is right...they have no problem sending generation after generation of youth off to die for the industrialist war machine. they have no problem being the country with the highest percentage of its population in cages, i mean prisons. they have no problem brainwashing the sheeple into believing that they are free, when the best slave's are the one's who "think" they are free...freedom in the oligarchy called the usa = $$$...

living under the iron fisted police state known as the usa, you have three choices, if you make waves and don't conform...homeless...jail...death. so "when" it hit's the fan, "they" will leave their expendable sheeple "us" in the line of fire,whatever it may be that's shooting at us..

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

So you actually have nothing to say about 2012, which is the forum, but you do love to rant and rave about politics.

Personally I think your political claims are wacko. Did you get that in prison? Is that why you call the USA an "iron fisted police state"? Are you talking from personal experience and are upset that criminals are not tolerated?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
every thread veers a little to the left and every thread veers a little to the right, but i'm still on course. because everything that i and everyone else has mentioned is all connected and wether it be, 2011, 2012, 2013 or whenever. something "not nice" is gonna go down...

most live with the illusion that the way things are, the ways we live, the present state of the world, will just keep going on like it is. our inflated ego's and our, shield's of denial, have led us far astray from the truth around us and the mind numbing media's entertainment "industry" has sooooo many people captured in it's materialistic spell and while the sheeple are in-tranced by desperate housewives, dancing with the stars, or what freakin brittany spears hair look's like this week....it's all going to suddenly come crashing down around us and it will arrive like a thief in the night. visualize 911 x 1,000 and tptb, along with their elite friends, know this happens in cycles. humanity rises, then fall's, again and again. they are aware. they are of the hushed up "elite bloodline" who's ancestors escaped from the destruction of atlantis. they are prepared and they are always only moments away from their blast proof, underground survival bunkers and who know's what else. while you and i will be just casually and thoughtlessly brushed aside and left upon the surface. treated like the "worker slaves" "expendable commodities" that we've been for so long...

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
seriously...think about this for a minute...in the not so long ago past, france and spain were at war. thousands upon thousands of their armies men and civilians who got in the way, were being maimed and killed on their battlefields and "at the same time" the kings and queens, the princes and princesses ,the elite royalty of "both countries", were "literally" in bed with eachother and getting married!!!...it's unbelievable!!!...but very true...the royalty and wealthy elite of the european countries, england, germany, russia, france, poland, spain, ect, ect and the whole world are all related by blood!!! and "they" have been sending "us" off to die in their wars for a very long time and this ancestral bloodline originates directly from the elite who escaped from the destruction of atlantis. some of them went west and some of them went east,10,000 or more years ago and "they became" the god like rulers of the sumerians, babylonians, egyptians, aztecs, toltecs, incas, mayans, ect,ect, right up to our world leaders of this very day and the next destruction, the next naturally occuring cycle of disaster, is just around the corner...like it or not...deny it or not...this is all truth...
edit on 23-9-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

It fascinates me how you managed to say nothing in so many words. Are you running for political office?

So far it is quite clear that 2012 is a hoax. The claims of bunkers and the president riding out some dreaded event is a hoax.

About all we have here is a rather dismal version of a Marxist speech about being down trodden.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

So now you are claiming that the nonexistent Atlantis gave rise to the founding of countries across a wide spectrum of time. So why is there is no similarity in the civilizations the same people founded and why did they wait do long to do this? And what does any of this have to do with natural disasters?

Are you trying to create your own 2012 hoax?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I've always thought about the extreme likelihood of all the rich and powerful people retreating into some kind of bunker when catastrophe hits. And the thought of it is rather depressing. Most of the wealthy and privileged people that I know don't even deserve a cent - nevermind their lives saved while others die.

I know that not many people are religious, but a comforting idea for me involves God. If a catastrophe occurs that ends up wiping out the majority of the world and it's population, I'd like to hope it's an apocalyptic one overseen by God. In that case... the worst place you could be would be hiding underground. These elite would go underground in an attempt to save their lives, but it would end up damning their souls.

Of course, if it's just a natural catastrophic event, then there will be no justice. The evil would survive and the good would perish. If anything, we would just have to hope (for the future of the human race) that at least some good people were able to find a place in these shelters.

Either way, if a end-of-the-world event occurred, I wouldn't want to be holed up in a bunker. I'd rather face my end nobly than hide from it underground and stave off the inevitable.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
hi xFloggingMaryx...but their retreat into these massive blast proof bunkers,would only be temporary for them. how long they stayed, "waited", down there would depend on what kind of disaster struck.solar flares or gamma ray bursts would'nt really effect them in the bunkers at all. especially when they are behind and under thousands of feet of granite. then, within continuously welded! steel structures...they won't be lonely down there,their political "groupies" will take care of that i'm sure and when you realize just how lavish some of these bunkers actually are ,its sickening and amazing at the same time...i hope an asteroid slams right into them and sends them all to hell...heres the bunker link,"read it" these things are incredibly large,protected and maxed out ...our tax dollars put to good use > en.wikipedia.org... imagine what they have that we do'nt know about?
edit on 23-9-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Solar flares require no protection. Gamma ray bursts require little protection.

The n you want an asteroid that can "slams right into them and sends them all to hell". What sort of sick talk is that!

You might want to seek the services of a mental health profession. You sound like Cho. That's not normal talk.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
as i work my life away and tax money is extorted from my pay and used to ensure their survival. you bet that's what i hope happens to them when they go down into their bunkers...

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I knew you would be unrepentent with your over the top anger. It fits well with your woe-is-me stories.

Regardless of your heated emotional state, there is no coming disaster.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
we see what we want to see, we hear what we want to hear, we think what we want to think, we touch what we want to touch, we believe what we want to believe...

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I that the best evidence you have for an incoming disaster? You imagine therefore it might be?

In other words this is all baloney and you have no idea about any of this 2012 hoax.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by blocula

I that the best evidence you have for an incoming disaster? You imagine therefore it might be?

In other words this is all baloney and you have no idea about any of this 2012 hoax.
can you provide any evidence that there will not be a disaster? here's evidence that major disaster's happen all the time > www.thecityedition.com...
edit on 24-9-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

So your evidence for a 2012 disaster is that disasters have happened?

The site you link is filled with mistakes it isn't funny. You try to up the ante by claiming "major disaster's happen all the time." That's just telling a lie. That is not what the article says and the article is junk.

1. They give a date for Atlantis. There is no date. It certainly did not come from Plato.
2. The article talks about Hancock who authored a book on pole shifts. There has never ever been a pole shift such as that given by Hancock. There has been no pole shift, even a slow one, in the last 200My. The best known pole shift was 800Ma and took 15My to complete.
3. Hapgood was a history of science professor, not a science professor. Hapgood published a book on his idea of ECDs before plate tectonics was developed. He also did not understand isostacy, which makes his idea fail.
4.There are no hundreds of thousands of mammoth carcasses frozen.
5. The Piri Reis map shows a hypothetical southern land that was conceived of as a balance for the known northern lands.
6. Einstein wrote a forward in which he thought the idea might be interesting. Einstein also did not know about isostacy. Einstein did not vouch for the theory. He was not a supporter.
7. The existence of fossils in places such as Antarctica attest to plate tectonics, not pole shifts.

Then it says

Besides the nearer-to-present-day cataclysms described so far, larger extinction events aare thought to occur periodically over the course of millions of years. U.C. Berkeley physicists Richard Muller and Robert Rohde have verified five major extinctions in the life of the planet.

Although poorly written it is possible there is a reference to 2 events. A comet strike and a pole shift. The comet strike is not verified - it is doubtful. The pole shift is known nonsense. That leaves 5 events in 600My.

So when you stated "major disaster's happen all the time" you lied.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

LOL that's if the other dwellers of the underground

don't deal with them 1st.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

you should stop too,

you are allowing your thread to be derailed AND misread.

that said, amongst the ad-hominems,put downs, and insults stereologist [in severe need of recalibration IMO, and that's if his needle isn't rusted stuck] dropped a clue:

"those who came from below"

there are many stories where the survivors of previous Eschatons, survived by digging underground, going all the way back to Lemuria

some of them are still down there.

oh and S&F btw
edit on 3-10-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join