It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Leaders Are Well Aware Of The Coming 2012 Destruction And They Are Prepared To Survive

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Decision
If you had the means, you'd be doing everything you could to protect your family if you knew something big was coming. Yet, when "TPTB" and the "elite" do it, they're selfish bastards who are leaving the rest of us to die.

The class envy on this site is pathetic. Get a shovel and start digging your own bunker if that's what you can afford. I'm as penny-less as one can get short of being homeless but I don't deride others for having more than I.

Even if I had "the means" I still would not be underground. Of course I will do everything I can to protect my family, but we all understand that death is a part of life and totally unpredictable. I intend to enjoy life to it's fullest hanging around my family and friends.

If you have a positive view about life, is anything REALLY that bad?

I don't believe in the world is going to end scenerio, but I do believe something big is coming. The earth has been changing for billions of years, so it's nothing new, just the internet makes people more aware of what is going on all over the world.

The ONLY thing that I'm remotely worried about is people panicking and the chaos that will follow, and even then will just sit back and watch.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Greetings Rise&Shine New Dawners
Isaiah 2:19

That is the nano-percise thing I have been telling Alex Emerick Jones about Al(right time)Gorey... He has a Ultra D.U.M.B waiting for him and yet he is up here with us Sheeple(only means followers of Jesus... After all he is a Shepherd
trying to get us motivated to save Gaia... Major pole shift happens every 26,500 years or so"Allegedly"... Gaia will be just fine... The thing about the OP topic is... When this supposedly happens in 2011/2012... But a guessee due to the fact that time is off by about 3 Earth years or so and the Maya did not take into account over population weight and man made weather weapons... There will be much underground movement and the Suns Ultra-Gamma Radiation(that has never been seen before by human eye
will go right through Gaia... In that the 'End Time' results would be EVOLUTION of the 5th density kind... And guess who gets left behind in their 'ELITE TOMBS'?

Mr X-ULTRA/QUANTUM.... Revealing why they are called D.U.M.B's
... It's in Gods Insurance Hands

link   
reply to post by blocula

Perhaps, but just remember this.....if they survive, they have to come out some time and not all above ground will perish....and we will be waiting like a pack of wolves...thats if we don't get to them first.

link   

If you had the means, you'd be doing everything you could to protect your family if you knew something big was coming. Yet, when "TPTB" and the "elite" do it, they're selfish bastards who are leaving the rest of us to die.

The class envy on this site is pathetic. Get a shovel and start digging your own bunker if that's what you can afford. I'm as penny-less as one can get short of being homeless but I don't deride others for having more than I.

I think the reason people would be upset with them is because they are using our money, labor, ignorance in order to save themselves. People aren't mad at random rich working people who are building bunkers.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
LORD* if its a sinister trap overall to see who in the species would leave others to parish in this species TELLING TRUE DNA SIGNATURE OF THE SELFISH PRECISE SPILT-ITS A DEEP SET UP.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jassu
reply to post by blocula

Yay! Another doom and gloom 2012 thread! Why not look at the positives? I know everything seems to be building up to something (Financial collapse, Natural Disasters etc...) but why does it have to be negative? What about humanity being unified? What about potential consciousness expansion and enlightenment? There is always 2 sides to anything. If you decide to dwell on the negative and the doom then that is exactly what you will get. Yes the gov is building DUMB's (they have been since way before any of the 2012 stuff so its nothing new) and stock piling seeds. I dont see a problem with planning for a doomsday scenario but investing so much negative though and energy doesnt really do anything. I agree that human civilization is cyclic but we dont have the details of all these societal collapses. What if portions of the population ascended and others simply didnt make the cut?

What it comes down to is that we really dont know whats going to happen. Why not just enjoy what we have now and continue to put out positive energy and try to love each other. (ya that sounded totally hippie i know)
they have'nt built these massive and extraordinarily protected bunkers just for the hell of it,they already know whats going to happen and they are prepared...

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

Originally posted by Ghost375
They aren't safe in those bunkers. And the few bunkers that are safe, won't be having a happy reception when they come out. Can you say angry crowd with pitchforks?
yeah,an angry crowd with pitchforks that will be facing hundreds of armed to the teeth soldiers,the protectors of the surviving elite..

1 nephilim 2 nephilim 3 nephilim 4 let them try and hide behind the mountains its said it will be a combination of the rich captians and slaves who fell for it so its all good it would be strange shooting at something that has just been freed from sleep VERY HUNGRY.

edit on 9/16/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant

Originally posted by freespirit1
Everyone makes comments about bunkers...... but seriously, I really don't think I would want to be underground when "The Big One" hits..... If it's my time to go so be it, but being trapped underground because of a mis-calculation is NOT my idea of a good time!

I would be afraid it is all a trick to get me in the bunker and then seal it up.

In fact...I am thinking of a plan....

Yeah you guys have been playing way too much Fall out 1,2 and 3.. get a grip..

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

i did'nt have the time to build my own bunker, i was too busy slaving away at work,so they could rape my pay check of tax money, so they could build theirs
edit on 16-9-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   

reply to post by blocula

Yay! Another doom and gloom 2012 thread! Why not look at the positives? I know everything seems to be building up to something (Financial collapse, Natural Disasters etc...) but why does it have to be negative? What about humanity being unified? What about potential consciousness expansion and enlightenment? There is always 2 sides to anything. If you decide to dwell on the negative and the doom then that is exactly what you will get. Yes the gov is building DUMB's (they have been since way before any of the 2012 stuff so its nothing new) and stock piling seeds. I dont see a problem with planning for a doomsday scenario but investing so much negative though and energy doesnt really do anything. I agree that human civilization is cyclic but we dont have the details of all these societal collapses. What if portions of the population ascended and others simply didnt make the cut?

What it comes down to is that we really dont know whats going to happen. Why not just enjoy what we have now and continue to put out positive energy and try to love each other. (ya that sounded totally hippie i know)
they have'nt built these massive and extraordinarily protected bunkers just for the hell of it,they already know whats going to happen and they are prepared...
... The funny thing really is.. What makes you ithink "THEY" need to be on Earth in D.U.M.B's

edit on 16-9-2011 by CosmicWaterGate because: Need to point out "THEY" as them not us;

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
REV6:15

New International Version (©1984)
Then the kings of the earth, the princes, the generals, the rich, the mighty, and every slave and every free man hid in caves and among the rocks of the mountains.

New Living Translation (©2007)
Then everyone--the kings of the earth, the rulers, the generals, the wealthy, the powerful, and every slave and free person--all hid themselves in the caves and among the rocks of the mountains.

King James Bible
And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;

REV6:16
They called to the mountains and the rocks, "Fall on us and hide us from the face of him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb!

And they cried to the mountains and the rocks, "Fall on us and hide us from the face of the one who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb.

King James Bible
And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

WHY ARE YOU HIDING FROM THE SON????

IN SPACE THEY ARE GONNA STILL SEND THE SAME SIGNATURES OF SELFISH

LLU LORD OF THE AIR AND COMMAND

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Epirus

I think the reason people would be upset with them is because they are using our money, labor, ignorance in order to save themselves. People aren't mad at random rich working people who are building bunkers.

Exactly! This isn't a friggin class war. People respect others who have earned what they have. Rich or poor. But we don't respect those who have built a lavish lifestyle, and "doomsday bunkers" with the blood, sweat, and tears of generation after generation. And now seem to be in a fever pitch of even more fleecing and lies.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
REV6:17
For the great day of their wrath has come, and who can stand?"

For the great day of their wrath has come, and who is able to survive?"

King James Bible
For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

I guess they feel they can withstand the LAMBS WRATH SSMH

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
According to the ancient Sumerian texts, the Sumerian god, Anu, the “supreme Lord of the Sky”, the currently reigning titular head of the Sumerian Family Tree, had two sons.

They were Enki (Ea), Lord of the Earth and Waters (whose mother was Antu),

and Enlil (Ilu), Lord of the Air and Lord of the Command (whose mother was Ki). These two half-brothers -- surprise, surprise -- did not get along.

www.halexandria.org...

EARTH -WATER
AIR (SPACE COMMAND)
COVERED

AGAIN NOW IF THEY WERE ALL FOR THE CHILDREN THEN............ THATS A FAIR EXCHANGE RIGHT????
PROTECTING THE YOUTH!

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   

all over the world strange and bizzare, out of place and out of time artifacts like these in this link > > > paranormal.about.com... and many, many others have been found time and time again and are purposefully supressed and ridiculed. people are taught and trained to think about this kind of evidence as being fringe and faked, because these anomalies go completely against tptb's agenda of teaching and telling everyone that we are the greatest civilization that has ever lived, when they already know we are not...

and they most of all don't want the masses to realize, that great civilizations rise and fall again and again through destructive cycles in nature. such as pole shifts, axis tilts, asteroid impacts and ice ages. we are only the most recent of many great civilizations that have risen and fallen and we are next to fall. tptb don't want the masses to know that they are well aware of this rise and fall cycle and that they have prepared for themselves, through our blood, sweat and tears and with the extortion of our worker/slave tax money, underground blast proof bunkers. that they and their beautiful rich friends and comfort women, that they will surely bring with them. who will all run and hide inside down there to ride the storm out. enjoying the luxurious accommodations that are within these bunkers, avoiding this coming destruction, that they are well aware, is on its way. the knowledge of these cycles of destruction are passed down through the ages, from generation to generation, within certain royal bloodlines, to ensure their own survival. while most of the masses left above, you and i, are annihilated upon the surface. then when the storm has passed, they will arise up out of their survival shelters, to assume control, as the new leaders, the new royalty, of a far less populated, more easily controlled society. those who managed to survive on the surface, will have lost and forgotten most of the knowledge and technology of their once great civilization. knowledge and technology that the new leaders will have purposefully retained. which will enable them to appear god like to the survivors in their new world order.

just like the survivors of atlantis did. who escaped their destruction, by fleeing westwards to eventually end up in where we now call central america and eastwards to eventually end up in where we now call the middle east and became the royalty, the god like leaders of the mayans, aztecs, sumerians and egyptians. their retained knowledge and technology from atlantis was also used to construct the megalithic structures like the pyramids.

this is the truth of our sad reality. that has happened before and is going to happen again to us very soon and tptb are well aware of it. remember the very recent east coast usa earthquake? the very first thing that happened was our leaders, the beautiful rich elite, were quickly ushered into their survival bunkers! while everyone else on the surface. the ordinary janes and joes, you and i, were just brushed aside, forgotten and left to die on the surface and yet these same, save ourselves leaders, are worshipped and praised by the very same people that will be left behind! having been brainwashed by denial and lies for so long, that that can't or don't want to see the horror of a brutal reality thats waiting to happen, right around the corner...this is all unbelievable,yet very true!...

heres one of the massive and fantastically prepared and protected bunkers,that our fearless leaders have ready and waiting for them > en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 16-9-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

After years of research this has been my conclusion. There are no ancient aliens or gods (in the sense spoken of). It was carry over societies that manipulated the ones that fell after all was forgotten. Enoch's writings have always made me think that he was flown to somewhere in Europe and just told he was on another planet. They educated him and brought him back. Think of this, his little tanned arse see these tall-pale beings (from being underground for a long time) that have incredible technology (magic), he would have been easily convinced.

link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
REV6:15

Then the kings of the earth, the princes, the generals, the rich, the mighty, and every slave and every free man hid in caves and among the rocks of the mountains.

Then everyone--the kings of the earth, the rulers, the generals, the wealthy, the powerful, and every slave and free person--all hid themselves in the caves and among the rocks of the mountains.

King James Bible
And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;

REV6:16
They called to the mountains and the rocks, "Fall on us and hide us from the face of him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb!

And they cried to the mountains and the rocks, "Fall on us and hide us from the face of the one who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb.

King James Bible
And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

WHY ARE YOU HIDING FROM THE SON????

IN SPACE THEY ARE GONNA STILL SEND THE SAME SIGNATURES OF SELFISH

LLU LORD OF THE AIR AND COMMAND
I like how you ithink... Although this is nothing but Digi-Babble... Here it goes... TOP SECRET STUFF; Lord of the air is what is also called the Lucifer Rebelion Code ie; eXternal Merkaba translated to... All things/stuff need like Digi-Materialism that take you Far... Far... Far... Away from your Original Source code within

link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
REV6:17
For the great day of their wrath has come, and who can stand?"

For the great day of their wrath has come, and who is able to survive?"

King James Bible
For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

I guess they feel they can withstand the LAMBS WRATH SSMH

Exactly.

I Don't care where you are or what you think is going to happen. If the earth shakes enough it will crak their little bunker open like an egg shell and they too will be exposed to the outside destruction.. Mountains were formed FROM earthquakes and movements of the crust over millions of years.. They are exactly where the S will hit the F when it comes..

THe reason I don;t beleive any of this can happen like they plan, is that no matter how many scientist and politicians you save to "preserve the knowledge", you still need the workers and masons to build the dam infrastucture up again.. I don't think signing papers, taking bribes from lobbyists and raping the economy will serve them well to build a survival hut, irrigate clean water or grow food or raise cattle. They will be just as f-ed as the rest of us when the time comes. So rest assured people, we are not being left to die alone, while they save themselves from the apocalypse...they are just trapping themselves in their own misery. and so be it!

The lord will have his say on all of them come judgement day. They may save themselves for the moment, but they will never be truly saved.

edit on 16-9-2011 by Iiquiringmind because: (typos and links)

edit on 16-9-2011 by Iiquiringmind because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I was about to comment on how interesting the links were and feebly attempt to reply with something like this but after reading think it is near enough to perfect...

tptb don't want the masses to know that they are well aware of this rise and fall cycle and that they have prepared for themselves, through our blood, sweat and tears and with the extortion of our worker/slave tax money, underground blast proof bunkers. that they and their beautiful rich friends and comfort women, that they will surely bring with them. who will all run and hide inside down there to ride the storm out. enjoying the luxurious accommodations that are within these bunkers, avoiding this coming destruction, that they are well aware, is on its way. the knowledge of these cycles of destruction are passed down through the ages, from generation to generation, within certain royal bloodlines, to ensure their own survival. while most of the masses left above, you and i, are annihilated upon the surface. then when the storm has passed, they will arise up out of their survival shelters, to assume control, as the new leaders, the new royalty, of a far less populated, more easily controlled society. those who managed to survive on the surface, will have lost and forgotten most of the knowledge and technology of their once great civilization. knowledge and technology that the new leaders will have purposefully retained. which will enable them to appear god like to the survivors in their new world order.

... very true and I think we all know it.

How might we change this?
People organized and of a single purpose can do anything.

Unseat an empire vanquish an army.

Maybe we shouldn't wait until means of total inescapable control is possible and put into effect?
I think HAARP has something to do with that plan but that is my own personal suspicion - others who call themselves experts say it is not possible but I think with this it is.
www.esrl.noaa.gov...
www.hbci.com...
Control the fuel, the food and the "medical" needs of any society....what CAN'T you do to those people?

Our only protection against this is to make it impossible.

If we allow fuel to be a weapon or a hostage we can be CONTROLLED.
Same with FOOD. You can CONTROL people if you control their food supply.
If you are the only regular source for medical needs and drugs to treat illness accident and emergency, you can control the people through vaccinations, and withholding or offering substandard medical care.

WE THE PEOPLE and not CAPITALIST'S need to OWN at minimum, our own food supply, fuel sources, health care and medicine.

Otherwise.... there is no way we can NOT get screwed by just plain living eating and breathing here.

edit on 16-9-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I beg to differ. Think about the chaotic living conditions on a planet. We can get hit by asteroids, volcanoes, tidal waves, nuclear weapons and solar flares. The safest place would be underground and not exposed on the surface. It may not exactly be practical yet but you cant really argue the logic. Or can you?

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

reply to post by blocula

I beg to differ. Think about the chaotic living conditions on a planet. We can get hit by asteroids, volcanoes, tidal waves, nuclear weapons and solar flares. The safest place would be underground and not exposed on the surface. It may not exactly be practical yet but you cant really argue the logic. Or can you?

Seriously? Yeah I can argue the logic.... would you REALLY want to be underground with a bunch of people that think they are smarter than everyone else?

What if they built the bunkers on an unknown fault line?
What if for some reason the fresh air supply was cut off?
What if you couldn't get any more fresh water and had run out?
I could go on and on.....

But I'll just shut up, keep preparing my own stock for my family and friends, and take the risk of "being exposed" like humans have been doing since the beginning of time

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join