It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Raw Telephone Data for Flight 77

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

Brave words behind a brave heart. I know not everyone is "trained" to take on people with knives, but when your life WILL end if you don't take action, even grandma will take care of business in that kind of pinch.

Are you saying the 1st 3 planes had no idea they were being hijacked? That's why they didn't try to over take the hijackers? Sounds like a good plot to put in a movie.... oh, it was. And convincing too.

If I see some turban heads looking nervous in the aisles of my plane who obviously look out of place, I will look for any weapons. In most "movies", the hijackers are sporting automatic weapons on their shoulders, these guys were doing what exactly, offering to open cardboard boxes? I would've known something was wrong, so would everyone else.

Then, as soon as I felt the plane do any kind of slight downward tilt way before we should be tilting down, I'd demand to know what was wrong. Were the 1st 3 planes totally silent near the cockpit area? The pilots were paralyzed with fear over box cutters and let them have their way?

No Way Jose!

<< 1   >>

join