It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Raw Telephone Data for Flight 77

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
This is another part of the Official Story which has always caused me to ask questions.

www.globalresearch.ca...

I believe it was from this call we learned how the highjackers were armed with knives and boxcutters.

This essay presents new evidence that further erodes the accepted story of the hijacking of Flight 77 by men with knives and box-cutters. The story of the phone calls from CNN commentator Barbara Olson to her husband, Theodore Olson, then Solicitor General of the United States, was flashed around the world on September 11, 2001, from a CNN interview with Mr. Olson.

This essay closely examines the raw data from the AT&T telephone records, and confirms the work of Dr. David Ray Griffin,[1] who has argued that Barbara Olson’s one attempted call, which was unconnected and lasted “0” seconds, could not have conveyed the hijacker story to her husband.

The essay also includes new information suggesting that the digital technology of the day could have routed the calls that appeared to emanate from Flight 77, from the ground up to the aircraft and back again.

I hope to allow this article to stand or fall by it's own merit as I am making no personel claim for or against it content.
edit on 16-9-2011 by hdutton because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
If I was on a flight with 4-5 hijackers using boxcutters and knives, I think I'll take the risk of getting stabbed as I attempt to over take them verses letting them do as they will and we all die as a result. Kind of a no brainer.

I don't understand why all the passengers would just sit there and allow that to happen... except for Shanksville right? Yeah I doubt that struggle would have cause a direct nose dive, the passengers outnumbered the hijackers, and I believe all of them would have taken a chance and tried to over power them.

The OS is bogus.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by hdutton

Boeing 767-306/ER (AA Fl. 77) Can 5 men fit in this two-seater cockpit?

Wow it's wrong right off the bat. That's some intensive research. They could have at least gotten the plane right..

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
im moveing on . i know the old quote of thous who dont know ther history are doomed to repete it , but
i gota look foward for once.
9/11 can tear you apart if you are not grounded on bolth sides of the argument.
we all know the OS is junk

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
If I was on a flight with 4-5 hijackers using boxcutters and knives, I think I'll take the risk of getting stabbed as I attempt to over take them verses letting them do as they will and we all die as a result. Kind of a no brainer.

I don't understand why all the passengers would just sit there and allow that to happen... except for Shanksville right? Yeah I doubt that struggle would have cause a direct nose dive, the passengers outnumbered the hijackers, and I believe all of them would have taken a chance and tried to over power them.

The OS is bogus.

Take your weight multiply it by 2 and place your self on the ceiling of the plane. Then a few seconds later, take your weight multiply it by four and place your self on the floor of the plane. Repeat. Now fight while this is happening,

It's in the FDR readout for all to see.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne
reply to post by hdutton

Boeing 767-306/ER (AA Fl. 77) Can 5 men fit in this two-seater cockpit?

Wow it's wrong right off the bat. That's some intensive research. They could have at least gotten the plane right..

Not to mention it's being extremely dishonest. That photo (I've taken the liberty of alerting the copyright holder, it's from a website I'm a member of where copyright is taken pretty serious) was taken standing right up against the center console, behind it there's easily enough room for 5 persons.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
From the site: no agenda there!!
The Global Research website was established on the 9th of September 2001, two days before the tragic events of September 11. Barely a few days later, Global Research had become a major news source on the New World Order and Washington's "war on terrorism".

Since September 2001, we have established an extensive archive of news articles, in-depth reports and analysis on issues which are barely covered by the mainstream media.

In an era of media disinformation, our focus has essentially been to center on the "unspoken truth".

During the invasion of Iraq (March-April 2003), Global Research published, on a daily basis, independent reports from the Middle East, which provided an alternative to the news emanating from the "embedded" journalists reporting from the war theater. Since 2004, Global Research has provided detailed analysis and coverage of US-NATO-Israel preparations to wage a pre-emptive nuclear attack on Iran.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

The OS is bogus.

Two bad guys in the cockpit and 2-3 outside the door. That's a strong defense in such a small space. One or two going head long into finatics with blades is a mismatch. With half the passengers female and a good percent of the others not physically able that leaves a small number to defend the plane.
The voice recordings show they knew they would not make it to their target. And they intentionally put it into the ground.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

That's one of the issues I've had researching 911,the very idea that these pilots would give up the cockpit over box cutters are beyond me.As a woman I would have given them a fight,let alone a plane full of men and women.The os is ludicrous to say the least.
As far as the phone calls go,it wouldn't have been very far fetched for the cia or whomever to have arranged the calls either by voice morphing or previously recorded calls,it's all of these small inconsistencies throughout the official story that makes for a fairy tale,and not a good one at that.

I hope to live long enough to see this come to light...not for me,but all who has lost loved ones,as well as the ones still paying the price....can you imagine?

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by hdutton

And again, DRG fails to acknowledge the phone calls that were made...and connected....on Airfones from Flight 77 to the Solicitor General's (Ted Olson) office. Now, why would ANYONE else on Flight 77 call Ted Olson?

DRG is lying....again.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by TWILITE22

You have stated the same thing I have said all along. I just want to learn the truth and the OS "ain't it."

I served a little time in the military and saw enough action until a box cutter doesn't really qualify as a knife.

I've been cut before, I did not say I liked it, I just said it had happened.

If all some guy had was a box cutter, I would just except being cut and do what I could to take his head off.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596
reply to post by hdutton

And again, DRG fails to acknowledge the phone calls that were made...and connected....on Airfones from Flight 77 to the Solicitor General's (Ted Olson) office. Now, why would ANYONE else on Flight 77 call Ted Olson?

DRG is lying....again.

I must admit, I don't have a copy of the FBI report, but they have stated that no calls were successfully made from any of the planes. There is even some doubt that the Airfones were available on this particular plane.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
It's hard to defend yourself from an attack from the behind when you are seated in a pilots seat.
It's not like a computer chair where you can spin around. It's closer to an indy car.
Plus they were likely still belted in from takeoff.

Easy pickings.

Try it yourself from your recliner at home.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

You forget that until 9-11 the proceedure was to not contest a hijacking. It was to cooperate and wait things out. I rank this just as stupid as "gun free zones". The people who obey these laws are the people that you don't have to worry about in the first place. All this did was to guarentee that there was nobody armed to prevent the hijacking.

It was my understanding that the people on the plane that crashed at Shanksville, found out about the WTC hits by CELLPHONE and decided that they had nothing to loose by fighting back. The oscillations shown on the flight recorder could have come from a struggle for the controlls in the cockpit.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
People also need to remember that 2001 was a time when people didn't expect to have their plane used as a missile. Usually, during hijackings, the terrorists would land the plane somewhere and demand payment in return for the hostages. That's why the Shanksville plane didn't fight back until they heard that the planes were being used as weapons. Once they learned they were going to die, it was time to fight. Unfortunately, once they started to break into the cockpit, the terrorist(s) did a nose dive. This, by itself, would be difficult to pull out of. I can't imagine how difficult it would be if you weren't even near the pilot's seat yet.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by hdutton

Originally posted by vipertech0596
reply to post by hdutton

DRG is lying....again.

I must admit, I don't have a copy of the FBI report, but they have stated that no calls were successfully made from any of the planes. There is even some doubt that the Airfones were available on this particular plane.

I must admit I got kind of busy for a few minutes.

I ran a quick search to see if I could find the F B I reports, but only found other sites which refer to them.

I thought they may provide some interesting insite to someone who is new to this subject. I hope those interested would copy and save this info for later if they can't read it all now.

www.911myths.com...

www.zimbio.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by hdutton

Update your research. The FBI has never claimed that no calls were successful. In addition, American Airlines maintenance shows that the airframes that day still active Airfones.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
Two bad guys in the cockpit and 2-3 outside the door. That's a strong defense in such a small space. One or two going head long into finatics with blades is a mismatch. With half the passengers female and a good percent of the others not physically able that leaves a small number to defend the plane.
The voice recordings show they knew they would not make it to their target. And they intentionally put it into the ground.

What has being female to do with it? If *I* were on that plane, *I* would be doing something about it. And I would probably take a couple down by Myself (and then collapse in pain when the adrenaline wore off - arthritis and all).

Don't write off the females, dude.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by hdutton

I just don't see everybody cowering like mice,it doesn't make sense any way you look at it.With the people thinking either die trying by overpowering the hijackers or crashing the plane,they would have overpowered them no doubt. Being faced with death on this flight the adrenalin would have been pumping,you wouldn't even feel the cuts until later none of It makes sense at all.When I get the time I'm going to do more reading on the official transcripts I feel like I'm missing something important that's bothering me.Also I will read up on people in life or death situations see what I can find.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Wow - brave words

Here is what one determined individual with a knife can do - took on gang of 5, armed with 2 guns (handgun,
shotgun) and brass knuckles

Killed one, wounded another, rest fled

All this with a pocket knife with 2.5 in blade

www.wsbtv.com...

Now imagine a plane - aisle is 24 in (2 ft) wide which limits your options. No Jackie Chan flying roundhouse kick

Try charging up the aisle taking on a guy with a knife (Most of the so called box cutters were in fact things
like Leatherman and Swiss Army type knives)

Add in element of surprise - in a situation like this most people are not going to jump in. Most people are
not equipped physically or mentally for hand to hand combat. Especially in a confined space like an aircraft
cabin

Only passengers of United 93 were prepared

College Judo champ, Rugby player, high school quaterback, weightlifter, Federal wildlife officer, former police
office (flight attendent), college football player

They had the physical and mental ability to fight back

top topics

<<   2 >>

join