It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Message To All Who Believe In God

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I will start with explaining that, by God, I am not being specific. If you are Catholic, Muslim, Christian, Jehovah’s Witness; if you are of ANY belief that God exists…that there is a creator; then this message is for you. Well, in truth, even if you don’t believe in God, this message is for you.

Do you believe God is Love? Do you believe that God lies within everything in the universe? You know, in a mustard seed….in your heart? Also, do you believe in the Devil? Do you believe the Devil seeks to destroy the Love of God? Do you believe the Devil currently runs the world? And how long do you think the Devil has run the world for; since the creation of the first people?

If I am correct, you probably answered yes to the above questions. Don’t get me wrong, I know some of you out there will have said “no” to some of them, if not all, but I suspect most said yes.

The Devil does indeed run the world. It permeates our existence. It’s evil can be found around the nearest corner from you, no doubt. The Devil has infiltrated every aspect of our lives; our educational systems, our governments, our media, our peers and yes, even our religious institutes. Doubt that, do you? I can hear some of your saying “No, not my church…not my congregation, not my mosque!”

I am very sorry to have to tell you, I hate to be the bearer of such bad news, but yes indeed, the Devil has most likely infiltrated even your very own religious institution, my beloved reader. Think about it. What is the Devil’s purpose? Oh yeah; to destroy the Love of God. Would this not include destroying heaven? Would this not include destroying any organization that helps to bring our souls closer to God? You have to remember, the sad truth of the matter is that the Devil is MUCH more intelligent than all of us. The Devil has knowledge beyond our understanding-though it doesn’t use wisdom along with it’s knowledge.

If you understand the nature of the Devil, you will understand that the Devil is about control, and so uses structure. If you understand the nature of God, the creator of everything, you will know that God is about free will, and so allows for creativity.
The strongest tools the Devil has at it’s disposal to bring down the kingdom of God is us. We fight each other, we kill each other, we rape each other and steal from each other. We envy each other and look down on each other. We are victims to each other and we prey upon each other. And all of these evils are the result of the structures the Devil has implemented into our existence.

Divide and Conquer. I’m sure almost all of you will have heard of this tactic. If you have an army to fight against, divide the army and take the two smaller armies out individually. We can see this in our society on a massive scale. Races against races, males against females, straights against homosexuals, schools against schools, sports teams against sports teams, students against students, cities against cities, countries against countries and yes, RELIGIONS AGAINST RELIGIONS. Is this the work of God; or is this the work of the Devil? Well let me tell you something.

Christians believe in God. They say “Praise God” They believe in Moses, and Noah, they believe in Jesus. Jews believe in God, they say “Praise God”, though perhaps in Hebrew, they believe in Moses and Noah and they believe in Jesus; though they don’t believe Jesus was the son of God (Though I’m certain they would believe in the message of Love that Jesus spoke of…if not who the man himself was). Muslims believe in God, they say “Praise God” though in Arabic this is “Praise Allah”. Muslims believe in Moses and Noah, they believe in Jesus, or at least his message. I take only these three examples, though I’m sure others can be found.

What’s my point? All three of the religions I mentioned above believe in only one God. All the religions I mentioned above BELIEVE IN THE SAME GOD. They believe in the same stories of the bible…at least those of the Old Testament. In the beginning, ALL of human kind had only one God, for there was always only one truth. Even science can show that there is NO difference between any human being on this planet. All are made of atoms. Every man and woman on this planet was created equal. So what happened?

The Devil pulled off the biggest divide and conquer plan ever envisioned by man so that, now, we have three of the largest religions beliefs in the world, all who believe in the same God, fighting against each other, to the death, IN THE NAME OF GOD!

Think about it.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news; and so I must also deliver some good. I’d hate to be accused of trying to bash religions when my intention is to help others draw closer to God.

God is Love, and God resides within everything in this universe, every single cell, every single molecule, every single atom of every single thing in existence…including you. Every single atom in your body contains the loving, creative consciousness of God. You are made of God’s love. In essence, you are one of God’s atoms. Imagine some of your atoms fighting each other, killing each other, raping each other and stealing from each other. Envying each other and looking down on each other; being predator and prey to each other. That would be a cancer to you if your atoms acted that way to each other…like we are currently acting as a cancer to Earth.

God is made of Love, and so God’s actions will be actions of Love. Like our creation was creation out of love….much they way it’s supposed to be with humans, our parents should have loved each other, making us creations of their Love. God is love, and Love is NOT vengeful or Jealous, Love does not have a favored people or religion, for all are equal. Love forgives, love is unconditional and Love understands. Love understands that many of us are acting against the way we were created to act, and Love understands that we don’t even know it. Love could not hold something against us that Love knows we do not understand. Love knows we have been trapped under the influence of the Devil since near the beginning of mankind, and Love forgives us, for we know not what we do.

So the solution is easy, do as has been explained to us since the days of Moses… Do not murder hurt or steal from anyone. Love your neighbor and your enemy as much as you love your loved ones. Love ALL of creation, and every living thing in it; by doing so, you are Loving God, and will be right in God’s eyes. Let your intention be that of Love, and all else WILL fall into place. We are all equal, and we are all atoms within God, so we must all ACT as God would act. Treat your fellow atoms the way you wish to be treated, act with Love towards everyone, towards every atom.

Peace and One Love

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
We need more messages of hope and peace in this day and age. Thank you for this message of love. God bless.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Scorpitarius

I gave you S+F because there is alot of truth in your words, but i have a disagreement.

You said:

The Devil pulled off the biggest divide and conquer plan ever envisioned by man so that, now, we have three of the largest religions beliefs in the world, all who believe in the same God, fighting against each other, to the death, IN THE NAME OF GOD!

Is somewhat true. Islam takes it to the extreme, at least the "radicals" do. Radical muslims do not serve God, they serve Satan. They enforce a "convert or kill" policy that was given to them by Mohammed, instead of obeying God's commmandment "you shall not murder". So in essence they obey a mere mortal man, Mohammed instead of God. In fact, muslims do not worship Yahweh at all, they worship the pagan moon-good called Allah.

www.biblebelievers.org.au...

Yahweh does not condone the murder of people, that is the moon-god Allah. Yahweh did endorse the destruction of the Caananites (cities like Sodom and Gomorah), because their bloodlines had become polluted with the seed of the fallen angels, who created the human-angel hybrid breed called the Nephilim that almost destroyed mankind with their bloodlust, wars and sinful acts.

Many people think that Islam are an offshoot of Judaeism and they are wrong. I'm not a jew i am a christian and i'm not trying to dog on the muslim i am just telling the truth as i see it with the evidence i have found.

So, in effect the moon-god Allah is not Yahweh, he is Lucifer the "bringer of light", who is now called Satan.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Star too you. I agree with what you wrote. Nothing I haven't already known, but I liked the way you summed it up, never seen it all put down that simply,

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Peace to you.

But there is a structural problem in your cosmology!

My question to you, is...
'Do You believe God made everything in the universe?'.

If so...by definition (if not actuality), God created this fictional devil, of which you speak.

I do love the spirit of the last part of your message, but, the inclusion of a scape - 'goat' (if you get my drift?!),
amounts to no more than a shifting of blame, away from the purity and exquisitely crafted element of FREE WILL, the ultimate given gift, of UNCONDITIONAL LOVE...to attribute the results of this gift (and the way it is used) to an outside force (devil, in this instance).

...take as long as you want, through as many lifetimes as you want, to learn whatever you want, at the pace you want, under the circumstances you want, doing whatever you want...until, you find your way back to me...

FREE WILL is a double edged sword. The gift is a double edged sword.

FREE WILL has consequences. This is why it should be understood. The, 'not understanding', leads to the preposterous position that a force (by definition) also created by God is the cause of evil...but, of course, not us! Not me! Not you!

Growing up, means accepting responsibility. We aren't Gods 'children' for nothing!

Akushla

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Thousands of years from now long after religion has been forgot, someone will find a hard drive buried in a lump of coal. They will extract the data and find this thread. This thread will start a new religion that brings humanity back to God.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Very nicely said! I'm a Christian, but I am quite against mainstream religion and I believe that God is largely being misrepresented as a mean, hateful entity rather than an entity of pure goodness and love as I believe He is. Religions spend too much time focusing on their version of God at the exclusion of all other versions when in fact it's doubtful that any religion comes close to understanding the true nature of God. It's a crazy thing that so much negative energy is wasted in relation to the most positive energy in the universe (IE, trying to cram God down the throats of others instead of letting them find Him in their own way). You said it well

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Excellent post, perhaps the most truth I've seen compiled in a while. The concept of the world "belonging" to the devil is something I've only recently attempted to understand. It is difficult for me to just accept that my stance against evil is almost pointless.

Even the fact that fighting evil would make me evil in turn. Numbers would be the only way to make a difference, but with numbers comes the liklihood of corruption. What a predicament.

Thought provoking nonetheless.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by SrWingCommander
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Star too you. I agree with what you wrote. Nothing I haven't already known, but I liked the way you summed it up, never seen it all put down that simply,

I'm just trying to spread the truth. Yahweh does not wish to see anyone bound to the Lord of Lies, and Allah is one of his names.

Case in point, Allah contradicts everything the Lord has set down in the 10 (actually 600) commandments, you can easily tell that by this stark contradiction that Allah is not God.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
To the OP: I love you man. I agree that God is love in its purest form, and that loving one another is an expression of Godliness in each of us.

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

I gave you S+F because there is alot of truth in your words, but i have a disagreement.

You said:

Is somewhat true. Islam takes it to the extreme, at least the "radicals" do. Radical muslims do not serve God, they serve Satan. They enforce a "convert or kill" policy that was given to them by Mohammed, instead of obeying God's commmandment "you shall not murder". So in essence they obey a mere mortal man, Mohammed instead of God. In fact, muslims do not worship Yahweh at all, they worship the pagan moon-good called Allah.

Yahweh does not condone the murder of people, that is the moon-god Allah. Yahweh did endorse the destruction of the Caananites (cities like Sodom and Gomorah), because their bloodlines had become polluted with the seed of the fallen angels, who created the human-angel hybrid breed called the Nephilim that almost destroyed mankind with their bloodlust, wars and sinful acts.

Many people think that Islam are an offshoot of Judaeism and they are wrong. I'm not a jew i am a christian and i'm not trying to dog on the muslim i am just telling the truth as i see it with the evidence i have found.

So, in effect the moon-god Allah is not Yahweh, he is Lucifer the "bringer of light", who is now called Satan.

I've heard this before, and I have to say that the actions of "good Muslims" - the ones who follow the Koran to the letter, and the extreme - are what one would expect from the Devil. Cutting off someone's head and posting the video on the internet, taking pleasure in it, and all the while shouting Allah Akhbar? That's just plain evil dude.

Another theory that is making the rounds, one to which I have not subscribed but which definitely has my attention for further scrutiny, is that the Islamic Mahdi is the Christian Antichrist. There are a lot of similarities between the two figures, but I'm not prepared to state it as fact just yet. Here is some info on that:

Is the Islamic Mahdi the Christian Antichrist?

There's even an ATS thread on the subject.

Getting back to the OP for a second, Christianity is the natural progression of Judaism. Christ said He had not come to overturn the Jewish belief system, but to fulfill it. A similar argument is used by Muslims to justify their faith, that Mohammed and not Christ was the last and most perfect prophet. In order for Islam to be a furtherance of the ancient Abrahamic tradition, they would have to accept that Christ was the Son of God, which they categorically reject. They consider Christ to be a prophet, and nothing more.

Rejecting Christ's own claim to be the Son of God puts them in direct opposition to God Himself. Who else is in opposition to God?

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp
To the OP: I love you man. I agree that God is love in its purest form, and that loving one another is an expression of Godliness in each of us.

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

You said:

I've heard this before, and I have to say that the actions of "good Muslims" - the ones who follow the Koran to the letter, and the extreme - are what one would expect from the Devil. Cutting off someone's head and posting the video on the internet, taking pleasure in it, and all the while shouting Allah Akhbar? That's just plain evil dude.

Another theory that is making the rounds, one to which I have not subscribed but which definitely has my attention for further scrutiny, is that the Islamic Mahdi is the Christian Antichrist. There are a lot of similarities between the two figures, but I'm not prepared to state it as fact just yet. Here is some info on that:

Is the Islamic Mahdi the Christian Antichrist?

There's even an ATS thread on the subject.

Getting back to the OP for a second, Christianity is the natural progression of Judaism. Christ said He had not come to overturn the Jewish belief system, but to fulfill it. A similar argument is used by Muslims to justify their faith, that Mohammed and not Christ was the last and most perfect prophet. In order for Islam to be a furtherance of the ancient Abrahamic tradition, they would have to accept that Christ was the Son of God, which they categorically reject. They consider Christ to be a prophet, and nothing more.

Rejecting Christ's own claim to be the Son of God puts them in direct opposition to God Himself. Who else is in opposition to God?

You have alot of good ideas there.
Mohammed was a murderer, point blank. Jesus never killed anyone, and his teachings are the stark opposite to the "convert or kill" doctrine.

This link goes into an in depth detail of how Islam is a pagan religion that worships the moon-god Allah, which falls all the way back to the Sumerians, and Allah's symbol is the crescent moon, which happens to be the same symbol for Islam. The crescent moon also happens to be a satanic symbol. See, below link:

symbolismandwhattheymean.blogspot.com...

Unwittingly, the muslim have fallen into a cult of a pagan god, they think therye worshipping God, but God is Yahweh not Allah. Just because they mention Abraham does not mean that they believe in him or his God, all the semitic peoples in that region knew of abraham, even the egyptians and that didnt sway them to adopting Yahweh, instead they tried to covertly supplant Yahweh with their pagan gods.
edit on 16-9-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-9-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Yes..well...I think that this level we live in on earth...is one of the levels of hell.....some work their way out of here and go to heaven....some have to keep reincarnating... and lifetime after lifetime... have to come back to this level of hell.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Your WHOLE concept is amazingly ignorant.
Christianity is completely different to Judaism and Islam, Christianity accepts what is written in the the Torah in that God is Father, Son (Word) and also Spirit. That the three different though equal parts make up the one God.
That God created us, to be like himself, to be community. Loving community. How can God understand love if he himself wasnt community?
Jews and Islam hate the Christian Trinity concept as outlined in the first verse of the Bible.
Ask a Jew to explain the first verse of the Bible and watch his head spin.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
You don't need the Devil (or any equivalent) to explain why bad things happen.

Regardless of your beliefs...there's a little movie years ago that summed it up pretty well. It was Oh God, Book II.

In it, a little girl asked God (played by George Burns) why bad things happen.

He answered that he simply never could figure out how to make things with just one side.

She was confused, so asked him to explain.

He said, can't have light without dark, happy without sad, life without death, etc., etc.

Regardless of beliefs, I think it's a pretty interesting concept....

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Interesting post... I definatly agree that God is love...

My issue is this

Prove to anyone that "the devil" lucifer, satan, or whatever you want to call him.... exists at all.

It is my opinion that said creature of darkness is materialism, not some guy with horns and a pitch fork

Realize that chasing or promoting "fairy tales" is also a form of materialism... Similar to santa clause, who will not give you toys if you're a bad boy/girl.

So please if you will.... i'd like to see ANY proof of the existance of said naughty horned freak

new topics

top topics

join