It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I know alot ,I know a litle, I know nothing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Greating to All

This is my first post :

I was wondering why did mythology become a myth ?
In order to hide the truth ?-maybe (keeping it for themself) .It is a fact that time didnt change, man did, one reason hecate or should I say statue of liberty is still here and millions of people see it evry day some travel to see it.
en.wikipedia.org...
Why was religions created?
In order to corrupt Man kind? -maybe(let them hate).It is a fact that people fight over who belief in God the right way. How stupid!!! If we are all the same why not put our hands together and the hate behind us? One more fact in the 3 religions it says do not belief in symbols ,statues and idols(Cross,Star of David and Moon with Star).
Now im looking in history and asking what is Gods name ?Zues is my guess the Alpha and Omega the frist and last the beging and the end(first and last letters of the greek alphabet the father of all languages). en.wikipedia.org...
Post your facts of mythology

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   

[T]here are known knowns; there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns – the ones we don't know we don't know.

—Former United States Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld

new topics

join