It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gardasil HPV vaccines found contaminated with recombinant DNA that persists in human blood

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
herp derp

research your claims.

onlinelibrary.wiley.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Yet another reason I am glad that I refused to have my daughter "immunised" with this last year. I have always has a very bad feeling about this vaccine.

A few years prior, my best friend's daughter was due for it, and I told him how I didn't trust it. I said that you will know something is dodgy with a cervical cancer vaccine if they start making excuses to use it on boys too. By luck and chance, it was only a few weeks later that they discovered an article stating that that was exactly what they were intending to do. So they decided not to have their daughter done.

I have heard from more than one source that a month or two after the other girls were all vaccinated, they started getting real nasty and bitchy too. Some said this was normal behaviour for teenage girls (well, I guess if the majority behave like it...) but both my daughter and my friend's stayed their normal selves. May just be a coincidence, but who knows...

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
The only medication I take is ibuprofen or Tylenol. I don’t get flu shots or take antibiotics for anything. I believe in the natural immune system. I get sick maybe once every 6 to 7 years. The body wasn’t meant to take half a million meds to keep it functioning. You will be all the stronger without all that stuff in the long run! I have never got a flu shot. And the funny thing is that I never get the flu! What would happen if one day everything went to hell in a hand basket, and none of that stuff was available?

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul
Yet another reason I am glad that I refused to have my daughter "immunised" with this last year. I have always has a very bad feeling about this vaccine.

A few years prior, my best friend's daughter was due for it, and I told him how I didn't trust it. I said that you will know something is dodgy with a cervical cancer vaccine if they start making excuses to use it on boys too. By luck and chance, it was only a few weeks later that they discovered an article stating that that was exactly what they were intending to do. So they decided not to have their daughter done.

I have heard from more than one source that a month or two after the other girls were all vaccinated, they started getting real nasty and bitchy too. Some said this was normal behaviour for teenage girls (well, I guess if the majority behave like it...) but both my daughter and my friend's stayed their normal selves. May just be a coincidence, but who knows...

Its not "dodgy" , HPV is sexually transmitted, boys are carriers and you want to vaccinate before they initiate sexual activity because a vaccine cannot help you if you already have the infection.

As for the behavior of teenage girls, are you kidding? I know lots of B's that are not vaccinated LOL

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by watchdog

warts, genital or otherwise are cells reproducing at very high rate, which in turn causes a "lump"

cancer is basically the same thing

HPV can lead to cervical cancer

Recent findings show (sorry no link) that preforming oral sex on a person with HPV can lead to higher rates of cancer of the head and neck

1 in 3 people have HPV

that number is probably higher

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
"i need a vaccine to make my immune system a warrior. The kind of sex im going to be having" Probably get it anyway with an attitude like that.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
mainstream science told me that rDNA is good for you, and vaccines help fight terrorism.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Laokin

HPV also not only can cause cervical cancer,

but testicular cancer as well

Now lets remember kiddies, you will only get cancer if you are genetically predisposed to it.

HPV will definitely increase your chances, but what is meant to be (genetically) is meant to be.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by kokoro

It is a company who has a obvious bias against the use of vaccines.

It's kind of difficult not to get biased against vaccines once you know what's in them and the risks they pose. I can easily say you are biased for vaccines as much as that website is biased against vaccines. They have their purpose, what is yours?

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

So pretty much, those links are in accordance with the source in my OP and the CDC page. These sources, including yours, state the hazards of the aluminum and rDNA in the vaccines. I wonder if Kokor checked any of those links

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

I did.

Perhaps you did not.

Perhaps you should check again.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

Thanks for the info. I was not aware of the symptoms including change in behavior. It makes sense though, depending how your body reacts to the shot. I remember once my little brother got a flu shot when he was around 7 years old and he became sick and delirious a few hours later. He was vomiting in the toilet and when the toilet flushed he thought he was falling in with it. He was having hallucinations. I can't prove that the shot did it, but I think it's pretty obvious what caused it.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

Oh I did. What is your point. I pointed out what I saw in them. According to your post it seems I may have missed something. Would you mind being more specific and pointing it out?

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by kokoro

It is a company who has a obvious bias against the use of vaccines.

It's kind of difficult not to get biased against vaccines once you know what's in them and the risks they pose. I can easily say you are biased for vaccines as much as that website is biased against vaccines. They have their purpose, what is yours?

The difference being that I have scientific evidence in the form of volumes of studies repeated time and again to back up my position and you have anecdotal stories at best. Yes they do have a purpose and it is fear-mongering plain and simple.

What is my purpose? Denying ignorance.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Propulsion

I also try to keep everything as natural as can be, including avoiding antibiotics as much as possible. The immune system should do the work for most people. From my personal experiences people who don't get the vaccines usually get sick less. Of course I don't have any actual statistics to back that up so we would can only go by what members have to say. Many seem to agree with us that the shots cause more harm than good. This Gardasil one sounds pretty serious though.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by kokoro

The difference being that I have scientific evidence in the form of volumes of studies repeated time and again to back up my position and you have anecdotal stories at best. Yes they do have a purpose and it is fear-mongering plain and simple. What is my purpose? Denying ignorance.

I would like to see these volumes of studies. They override the FDA and CDC? Even these agencies admit the risks, but try to do damage control by focusing on the "benefits". The risks of these vaccines are a fact. Are you denying that?

Come on bro, come at me with some substance. I am open to information, but don't claim you have volumes of studies and haven't contributed not one thing. Enlighten me please.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I really don't know why they are pushing this, usually HPV goes away on it's own.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by rumor21

I am not very educated in HPV itself, but I have heard of it going away, but it was through hearsay. They definitely are pushing it though, making it sound way more useful and important than it really is.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
There is an astonishing amount of misinformation (or just plain lies) being tossed about in this thread. Below, I'll try to correct a few by presenting blunt facts with accompanying references.

1) HPV is the cause of over 90% of cervical cancer and genital warts.

2) Cervical cancer is the #2 killer of women worldwide.

3) The Gardasil vaccine provides immunity to 4 HPV strains that, combined, account for roughly 70% of all cervical cancers and 90% of all genital warts.

4) By the age of 50, 75-80% of sexually active persons have contracted HPV.

5) "Safe sex" in terms of condom use is NOT fully protective against HPV, as the condom likely will not cover the warts, as they are often found around the penis and vulva. Though, many people still mistakenly think condoms are protective.

6) There are many, many safety and efficacy studies for GARDASIL that are publically available and involve large numbers of participants. Here's one of the largest studies,

7) VAERS reporting (an adverse effect database that collects consumer/medical professional complaints of ANY side effect they feel is related to the vaccine) found that GARDASIL's side effect rate was the same as other vaccines on the marker with two exceptions: there was a slightly higher rate of syncope (fainting) in younger girls who got this vaccine (though they woke immediately with no problems) and blood clots (at a rate of 0.2 per 100,000 women who were immunised). Overall, only ~12,000 complaints (nearly all of minor things like fainting and injection-site soreness) were reported at the point at which 23 million doses had been given.

8) The vaccine uses recombinant VLPs (virus-like proteins) derived from the 4 HPV strains being immunised against. The reason for this is that the VLPs are NOT infectious in any way (so there is no risk of contracting HPV through the vaccine), and they VLPs provide targets for your white blood cells. When your WBCs pick up the proteins, they are "programmed" against HPV. This is what your immune system does every day with bacteria, allergens, viruses, and even cancer cells. It's not artificial, it's not "mutating" anything. So, in light of that...of COURSE recombinant VLPs would be detected in your blood post-vaccine...THAT'S HOW IT WORKS!

Now, hopefully these points and sources have cleared up some of the confusion in this thread. Obviously, there are those hard-line fundamentalists who feel that change and technology are inherently evil, and whose minds won't be swayed by facts or science. I'm not doing this for them. I'm doing this for the people who are genuinely curious and wanting to know what to do for themselves or their daughters. Please, protect yourself and your children. I've treated and seen many, many patients with cervical cancer, and I've attended too many funerals for family members, friends, and even patients who have succumbed to this disease.
edit on 9/16/2011 by VneZonyDostupa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by rumor21

I really don't know why they are pushing this, usually HPV goes away on it's own.

No, it doesn't. The only people noted to "clear" HPV without treatment are some women under the age of 21. Even then, the rate is fairly low.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join