It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gardasil HPV vaccines found contaminated with recombinant DNA that persists in human blood

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Soon, they are going to release HPV vaccines for boys too. If your son is circumcised, he won't need this vaccine.

My strong advice to young mothers.......don't allow any of your sons or daughters to take this vaccine.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by watchdog

I haven't really liked what I've heard about this vaccine in the news and read online for two reasons, one is that the adjuvant is aluminum which i believe isn't supposed be ingested or taken internally. and secondly that states are mandating that young women take it to prevent future illness, specifically cervical cancer. as far as school required vaccines go, TB, polio, mumps, and other communicable diseases that kids could carry and spread around easily makes sense.

"Since cervical and female genital infection by specific HPV types is highly associated with cervical cancer, those types of HPV infection have received most of the attention from scientific studies.

HPV infections in that area are transmitted primarily via sexual activity.[34]" - - quote from Wikipedia

How much sexual activity is there occuring in schools anyways, and how surprising is it that there are consequences such as these diseases?

as for why there isn't a vaccine for cancer, its a money thing. AND pay attention to the details in between the lines...that a virus is linked to the cause of cancer. It's not the only time you'll hear that, my suspicion is that most Cancers are actually caused by viruses. Especially when you think of the myriad of lil cooties that live within our bodies and how susceptible those microbes are to chemical carcinogens and how sensitive their structures and functions may be whe n it comes to environmental contaminants

edit on 9/16/2011 by balanc3 because: clicked reply instead of preview

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

That is some very good advice
I hope people will actually listen.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by balanc3

This whole vaccine thing is getting out of hand. First they tell you it's mandatory. Then they tell you that it wasn't actually mandatory. But they still tell you that you have to take it.

They put so much crap in them, and then tell you it's good for you and will save your life. If they really wanted a cure for cancers, they would have them available for us by now. And you are right about some viruses being able to cause cancer.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
For years here in ATS we have been tracking this dangerous vaccine and warning people about it.

Look at some of the many threads on the subject of Gardasil

HPV vaccine hoax exposed.

16/9/2009

Top researcher who worked on cervical cancer vaccine warns about its dangers

8/10/2009

HPV Vaccine: It's Not Just for Girls Anymore

25/2/2008

Serious Questions About HPV Vaccine (Gardasil)

9/7/2008

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
While I don't know much about the effects of the other ingredients involved I wanted to address the toxicity of the aluminum component of the vaccine. The component is not straight aluminum it is Amorphous aluminum hydroxyphosphate sulfate the difference is the Amorphous aluminum hydroxyphosphate sulfate is a compound and when you compound elements with others it changes the characteristics of each individual component. For example Sodium is poisonous and when sodium metal is exposed to water it is explosive, Chlorine as an element is highly toxic. When you combine the two you get sodium chloride or table salt which is not toxic,

In the case of Amorphous aluminum hydroxyphosphate sulfate the lowest lethal dose in rats as a test subject is 150 milligrams of Amorphous aluminum hydroxyphosphate sulfate per kilogram of the animals weight.

Gardasil contains 225 micrograms or to put it in the same terms as the above toxicity info measured in milligrams 0.225 milligrams per .5 milliliter dosage and the normal dosage is .5 milliliters per injection

As such comparing the lowest lethal dose determined using rats as a test subject to the milligrams of Amorphous aluminum hydroxyphosphate sulfate per dosage in an average 12 year old female the lowest toxicity based on the rat test is 150 milligrams of Amorphous aluminum hydroxyphosphate sulfate per kilogram of weight

and gardasil presents an exposure in an average 12 year old female approximately 50 kg
of .255 milligrams to approximately 50 milligrams weight or .0051 milligrams of Amorphous aluminum hydroxyphosphate sulfate per one kilogram weight.

This indicates that the exposure level in gardasil well below any toxicity hazards .0034% of lowest lethal dose

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Yes, this new study just proves what all the other studies have proven. The vaccines are not safe. Each time there is an announcement about their dangers, there is a counter-study debunking the original. It is a ruthless cycle. Thanks for linking to some of the other threads on this topic.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Pixiefyre

For many people like myself I am highly allergic to many of the pharmaceutical drugs and also over the counter remedies, even some natural remedies, I am considered by the big pharma of been in that rare 2% of the population that will have reactions to everything, very frustrating to tell the truth specially when even antibiotics will send me to the emergency room. But straight penicillin will not affect me at all.

With that said that means that is some people including children that even a minimal amount of anything in their vaccines of prescription drugs can kill them, and sadly the so call 2% is higher than what the CDC and big pharma may want people to believe because that is a liability.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Yes, when that vaccine came about I asked my daughter that was 19 at the time and in college but no sexually active if she would take it, she was majoring in Biology at the time, she said that the vaccine was a waste of time and no enough time to tell the side effects (then).

She is now 27 and glad she never took it.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

I understand your point, my daughter suffers from the same issue but with different drugs than you. Heh on the upside she is now 21 and has no inclination of trying any recreational drugs

I myself have a similar issue with certain chemical fumes, I react to certain things at exposures well below the acceptable exposure limits (so while I know my chemistry I can no longer work in that field. Exposure to these chemicals cause a life threatening asthmatic reaction for me. I have strong fingernails that I can grow and maintain at lengths people pay good money to have, but I cannot use finger nail polish or be in the same household as someone using it. It freaks people out that I am so sensitive to those things but I can be in a room full of smokers and not have any problems what so ever.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
This vaccine has already killed almost 100 girls.

That's all you need to know.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodLifeGodLike
This vaccine has already killed almost 100 girls.

That's all you need to know.

Bingo!

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

I used to get all the usual shots through childhood but stopped getting them in Jr. high school. I had allergies and asthma all my life. Once I stopped getting the shots, my asthma and allergies went away. I also stopped getting sick with colds and flues. I barely get a sniffle now. I don't know if it's connected, but it probably is.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
In America Vaccine makers have 100% immunity from liability/lawsuits.

Congress gave them immunity and set up a fake Justice Department "Court" for Vaccine liability claims.

Since Vaccine makers have 100% immunity....why not poison people?

As Hillary would say...."never let a crisis go to waste". You should start up a Bio-Pharmacutical and start making Vaccines for anyone older than 60. Call it the "Old Fart Vaccine". Business proposal....the Vaccine will kill the injected host within 24 months. Get the Federal Government to make it mandatory everyone 60 years old gets it, or gets denied Social Security. End Goal, everyone dies before they are eligible to receive Social Security. Massive Federal Funding...fill politicians pockets with money to keep scheme going.

Oh wait....they're already doing that with the Testosterone Cream that's killing all the old men. ha ha ha ha ha!

But you could still do it. And make Mega-Billions. You'd have 100% immunity from liability.

So why not make poison vaccines?

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

The immunity and how the court systems deal with it is pathetic to say the least.

They certainly have found a way to get their grip on every demographic in the market place. There is a medicine for every symptom you can think of, but never a cure. And of course, the medicines come with side effects, which require more medicines to treat.

"Oh, you got fatigue and dizziness? Don't worry, we got a shot for that too."

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Im in agreement that the aluminum compound is in a significantly lower amount than a Lethal dosage, however, and its a biggie, just because its not enough to kill you outright, doesn't exactly make it safe, just safe enough. Thanks BTW

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
This is ridiculous. This company obviously has an anti-vaccine agenda which is clear from their website. They have published no scientific peer reviewed literature on this. If their research methods and results were done according to the scientific method they would have been able to do so. Until their research can be duplicated it is nothing more than hearsay. Monumental pseudoscience FAIL ...

edit on 16-9-2011 by kokoro because: spelling

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by kokoro

I guess Sane Vax isn't a reliable enough source for you?

Did you miss the CDC facts on page 1?

Do you have any opinion on whether or not you think the vaccines are harmful?

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

No it isn't. It is a company who has a obvious bias against the use of vaccines. Like I said, if they had hired scientist to do an actual study and published results that could be peer reviewed it would be different but they have not done that. They have instead made a claim of "testing" without revealing their methods ( DNA extraction, replication, identification, ect ect) and without publishing results that can be verified by other scientist, this is not science. If they as a company want to be taken seriously they need to show their research in the way every other reputable scientific entity does, by publishing their work so that is can be duplicated. Results that cannot be duplicated are not results.

By the way, all deaths that occur within a certain period of time following a vaccine are reportable to VAERS, regardless of cause. So if you go get the HPV vaccine and get into a car accident and die that is reportable to the adverse event reporting system.This in no way means that the vaccine killed you. According to the CDC website there have been 68 deaths reported to date (as of August 2011). Of those not enough info was reported in 36 of these and of the 32 that remained, some had clearly defined causes of death not attributable to the vaccine. There is a risk, however small, with any medication but claims of widespread morbidity and mortality related to this vaccine just do not hold water. So in short , yes I think it is safe. You know whats not safe? cervical cancer... it kills over 200,000 women worldwide each year.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

I used to get all the usual shots through childhood but stopped getting them in Jr. high school. I had allergies and asthma all my life. Once I stopped getting the shots, my asthma and allergies went away. I also stopped getting sick with colds and flues. I barely get a sniffle now. I don't know if it's connected, but it probably is.

I've gotten all of my shots and vaccines growing up and a bunch of more shots (and I'm sure redundant shots) when I joined the military. But I get a cold maybe once or twice a year, the flu maybe once every 2-3 years, I don't have asthma, and my allergies consist of me sneezing a few times a day. I don't know if it's connected, but it probably isn't. Or maybe I'm a government super soldier. But I digress...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join