It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gardasil HPV vaccines found contaminated with recombinant DNA that persists in human blood

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by watchdog

Yeah, the vaccine was made available a few years ago, but after many years of testing and research prior to it's use.

From the statement that the American Academy of Paediatrics released after Michelle Bachmann's moronic statement about the vaccine causing mental retardation

“The American Academy of Pediatrics, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and the American Academy of Family Physicians all recommend that girls receive HPV vaccine around age 11 or 12. That’s because this is the age at which the vaccine produces the best immune response in the body, and because it’s important to protect girls well before the onset of sexual activity. In the U.S., about 6 million people, including teens, become infected with HPV each year, and 4,000 women die from cervical cancer. This is a life-saving vaccine that can protect girls from cervical cancer.”

Link to the source - PDF
edit on 16/9/2011 by Griffo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Bluesma

20 million is not "half" of the world's population, far from it. And it wouldn't be so common if "half of the world's sexually active men and women" would limit their sexual parnters. Could you get it the first time you had sex (oral or otherwise)? YES. Just like you can get pregnant the first time you have sex or get cancer after smoking only one cigarette. Is it so common though that it happens every time? Nope. Certainly not. So not so common if people young and old are stingy and smart about their partners.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I've known about the side effects and dangers of the HPV vaccine (which has a no liability clause attached to it) for quite some time now, but as I clicked on the link, I saw another article which caught my eye:

www.naturalnews.com...

Can anyone point to the actual audio? If this is true, these goons are truly evil.
edit on 16-9-2011 by Chewingonmushrooms because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchdog
reply to post by Suspiria

You're right, there was a problem, with or without the posters. But I'm sorry, it is still safer to protect yourself from HPV and the rest of the STD's with proper education on such things, NOT shooting kids up with dangerous compounds that may cause the same outcome in the end...premature DEATH.

I'm sorry, but your pause rightly deserves one of these..

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   

LOL Suspiria, that was PERFECT! I laughed and will even give you a star.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Griffo

I wasn't aware that HPV is the sole cause of cervical cancer.

I had stage 3 abnormal cells and i was negative for HPV.

So telling the world that this vaccine will protect women from getting cervical cancer is, well....Lies.

edit on 16-9-2011 by skitzspiricy because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by Chewingonmushrooms

That no liability clause losses me off!

Regrettably I'm on my iPhone and can't check the audio until I get home. I never knew it was there so thanks for pointing it out

Off topic, I luv your username

link   

Originally posted by watchdog

LOL Suspiria, that was PERFECT! I laughed and will even give you a star.

Thank you for taking it in the manner in which it was intended.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by skitzspiricy

No one is saying that HPV is the sole cause of cervical cancer. What they are saying is that is is a cause for cervical cancer. What they are then saying is that the vaccine will reduce the risk of the woman contracting cervical cancer via HPV infection
edit on 16/9/2011 by Griffo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Griffo

But their wording states otherwise.

This is a life-saving vaccine that can protect girls from cervical cancer.”

It should be...

"This is a life-saving vaccine that can protect girls against HPV related cervical cancer"

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Thanks buddy, yeah I am at work can't watch video or download audio files. They are slowly conditioning us to accept vaccinations with no questions asked, they tried to mandate vaccinations in all city hospitals in NYC for Swine flu which fell through because people stood up and said NO. I hope that a false flag event doesn't happen involving some new "deadly contagious" virus. Contrary to popular belief the body does not get sick easily and is very efficient at keeping bacteria and viruses in check. There are very few viruses and bacteria that would cause morbid sickness in a healthy individual.
edit on 16-9-2011 by Chewingonmushrooms because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by skitzspiricy
reply to post by Griffo

But their wording, states otherwise.

This is a life-saving vaccine that can protect girls from cervical cancer.”

It should be...

"This is a life-saving vaccine that can protect girls against HPV related cervical cancer"

I think it should be...

"This is a dangerous vaccine, take at your own risk. It may kill you. There is a small chance it may protect you from cancers and diseases that you might already have, or may get in the future."

PS... that was my biased twist on the phrase. Not all of you may agree, but we are all entitled to our opinions.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
You know, there is just no way for anyone to say with 100% certainty that this vaccine will protect from cervical cancer, just like there is no way for anyone to say with 100% certainty that it will be the cause of some other future cancer or death or not be the cause. It's just too risky. I would rather educate my children on the dangers out there (it's my responsibility as their parent) than have the "world" educate them. Here's what's proven, here's what's not proven, here are both sides. I am making a decision for you now because you are a minor, but when you are an adult it's your decision. We can talk about it, weigh the pros and cons, but ultimately right now, it's my decision as your parent to do what I think is best to protect you. They will do the same when they have their own children...well that is if all these "vaccines" don't cause sterilization first lol.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Bluesma

My doctor told me that now every one in three people have it.. It's shocking, really! It's probably the "new" flu.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by watchdog

Your most recent post pretty sums up exactly how I feel. Your children are lucky to have a parent who has an open mind and not afraid to think outside the box. A lot of parents neglect to look into what they are actually allowing to get injected in their children. Of course they mean no harm, they have good intentions to protect their child, but most people are programmed to believe that mainstream medicine/big pharma are good for you, and if they say it's good, then it must be.

One thing that irritates me is when parents have a narrow mind and automatically ridicule anyone who questions the safety of these vaccines. I mean to the point where they think you're crazy, and a threat to society. Meanwhile little do they know the joke is on them, and their children, not that it's that funny in all reality.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I am sure this news has Presidential candidate Perry smiling with glee. Forcing these vaccines on innocent preteen girls seems like the ethical thing to do. I am sure the parents of these girls are thrilled with the love an support they receive from the government.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
It's scary looking back on the main HPV vaccine campaigns in the UK. They are stating that HPV is the main cause of cervical cancer and that together by taking this vaccine we can fight cervical cancer.

I find it to be false advertising, because cervical cancer can happen without HPV.

Whats worrying, is that by getting these vaccinations, will these kids then think they are protected against cervical cancer and not bother going to get themselves checked out regularly when they become sexually active.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenVoyager
I am sure this news has Presidential candidate Perry smiling with glee. Forcing these vaccines on innocent preteen girls seems like the ethical thing to do. I am sure the parents of these girls are thrilled with the love an support they receive from the government.

I do recall a bit of controversy over this vaccine in Texas not too long ago. Rick Perry and friends would be the perfect salesman for this snake oil.

And I pity the children who have parents who actually believe the government and big-pharma is out to save them and improve the quality of their lives. Some of us are doomed from the beginning

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

I also feel that it is a form of false advertising, even propaganda. If I recall correctly the UK had the majority of the adverse effects from the vaccinations. And yes, it would make things much worse if these women thought they were cancer-proof because of this vaccine that most likely does more harm than good according to the studies.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

I also feel that it is a form of false advertising, even propaganda. If I recall correctly the UK had the majority of the adverse effects from the vaccinations. And yes, it would make things much worse if these women thought they were cancer-proof because of this vaccine that most likely does more harm than good according to the studies.

Amen!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join