It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was there a soul in Prehistoric times?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by heineken

Originally posted by clintdelicious
reply to post by heineken

Bodies are just vehicals for the soul. Souls have always existed since the dawn of the universe and a very 'smart' soul will only be as smart in its body as the body alows it to be. Ie a smart soul in a monkey wont be as smart as a simpler soul in a normal human as the added brain power alows the persons soul to manifest in physicality more.

Or something....

Maybe im just talking meaningless drivel......where am I? What year is this? WHO'S THE PRESIDENT!!!?!?!?!?!?!??!?

ok..so monkeys got souls right?

Oh yes! Certainly. All Primates. All Mamals. All animals. Everything has a spiritual form.

edit on 16-9-2011 by Shamatt because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Shamatt

you do understand right that what you are stating is against all forms of religions in this world..excluding buddhaism

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by heineken

are you saying youve never looked in a dogs, cats, birds or any animals eyes and not seen emotion?
if animals feel emotion (which is well documented) then they have perceptive thought and would have 'souls' similar to ours..communication is whats different between us

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by heineken
reply to post by Shamatt

you do understand right that what you are stating is against all forms of religions in this world..excluding buddhaism

I have my beleifs and they have theirs. And I don't think it is actually that far away from some of them. It is pretty close to Shamanism actually. Some forms of Shamanism any way - the Shamans of Australia certainly spoke of meeting the spirits during Dream Time. And Indian Shaman spke of the spirit of the land and the trees. Shamanism is not actually a religion of course. But why would I be concerned with what "all forms of religion" have to say? God would like us to find our way through life. He does not care how. We will all go to heaven.

I always liked the saying "Why cut down a tree to build a church, when I could just worship the tree"

Religions exsist for their benefit, not yours. Don't worry too much about what they have to say. Follow your heart. If your actions are built on love your doing it right!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join