It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Majority of Independents Prefer Ron Paul Over Obama. or Who's laughing now?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by UnBreakable

I don't know if you're being funny or not, but in America appearances count. I just looked that guy up on Google Images and I don't think he's gonna win.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
the most amazing aspect of that poll is that the overwhelming majority of dems still support obama.

i mean, why??? according to this fox poll only 27% of democrats want a new candidate in the 2012 election.

so what percentage of democrats are going to vote for obama, simply because hes the democratic candidate and not because they were pleased with his performance this term?
edit on 17-9-2011 by snarfbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Banjof
reply to post by UnBreakable

I don't know if you're being funny or not, but in America appearances count. I just looked that guy up on Google Images and I don't think he's gonna win.

While your at it, Google his politics, too, and his no-nonsense approach to cutting the deficit. You must be alluding to his weight, showing how shallow you and the rest of the sheeple are, basing everything on looks. Let's see, William Taft got elected and he was 340 lbs. Vote for the pretty boy Romney and see how that works for the country.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by tamusan
According to the chart, Ron Paul does not win. Look at the republican portion for Paul and Romney vs. Obama.

I don't see Ron Paul winning according to the chart provided.

Rep 11% obama, 82% Ron Paul. 6% Obama, 91% ,Mitt Romney

The tiny gain in independents for RP is lost by 9% of republicans bailing on him.
C'mon man, do you really think the Republicans that favor candidates other than RP would vote for Obama instead if it came down to it?
Red will vote red and blue will vote blue no matter who their candidate is. Independents (purple) will vote for the one they like best. That is why RP would beat Obama.

Does anyone else not understand this?
Ok, good. Now go out and support Ron Paul !!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join