It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Majority of Independents Prefer Ron Paul Over Obama. or Who's laughing now?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
I don't know why I keep going to Gallup, I don't doubt their results but I don't like how they spin them. It is such a obviously biased opinion on what should just be the reporting of polling results.
But I digress, The results speak for themselves, nevermind what Gallup wrote.

When it comes to Independents RP rates the same against Obama as Romney and actually beats Perry and Bachman.

If the ability to beat Obama is the issue (the MSM's reason for shoving Romney down our throats), Ron Paul would be the clear choice.

www.gallup.com...

He who laughs last.

edit on 16-9-2011 by Thunderheart because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
It means nothing since the elite's chosen sock puppets, Perry or Romney, will be the one facing Obama in a general election.

Ron Paul has no hope, and neither does this country.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   
And who the heck are the 11% of Republicans that would vote for Obama over Ron Paul??

Do we have any here? I would love to hear their reasoning behind that!

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thunderheart

He who laughs last.

And his name is Rick Perry!

you'll see

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   

If the ability to beat Obama is the issue (the MSM's reason for shoving Romney down our throats), Ron Paul would be the clear choice.

What exactly are you looking at? No matter how I read that poll I see nothing that states Paul could beat Obama by even a little in that poll.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by FallenWun

Then
I hope you learn to read.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by FallenWun

What exactly are you looking at? No matter how I read that poll I see nothing that states Paul could beat Obama by even a little in that poll.

With independents,
RP-46
BO-43

Advantage = RP

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   
heya fellas, when is your election?. i know its next year, but what month?
thanks in advance

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by jazzguy

The GOP elections vary with states, www.2012presidentialelectionnews.com...

The presidential elections are to be held on Tuesday, November 6, 2012

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   
cheers for the info mate,
hope you guys pick the right man for the job
*cough* *cough* ron *cough* paul *cough*

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Did anyone see the CNN televised Tea Party debate where Ron Paul went totally anti-militarism? He laid it out really well. Talked about the wasteful and unnecessary military bases and the damage that invading other countries does. I'm in the UK and am not interested in party politics, but that was a nice speech. Jimmy Carter was saying the same stuff in a newspaper interview the other day too (he didn't mention Suharto though).

It's a real shame that the system is only letting establishment thinkers near the top at the moment, cause it seems there are still a lot of rational, humane thinkers out there who could be helping the American people instead of screwing them over in the name of corporate money.

www.youtube.com...

"I agree, we are still in danger, but most of the danger comes from our lack of wisdom over foreign policy"

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by illuminatislave

You just roll over and play dead every time you're faced with adversity? Or do you make an exception for when the future of the people you love is endangered?

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Independents is what we call 'swing votes' meaning they can swing either way and likely vote for a Ron Paul type candidate (not that we've ever seen many before him). Also, Paul pulls many liberal votes away from Obama.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente

Independents is what we call 'swing votes' meaning they can swing either way and likely vote for a Ron Paul type candidate (not that we've ever seen many before him). Also, Paul pulls many liberal votes away from Obama.

Thanks but I did not ask what an independent voter is. I am not sure I can ask the question that I did ask any more simply than I did. I had another question but I am afraid if that one was too complicated...

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonco6

Then
I hope you learn to read.

Read what exactly?
Do you need to learn to read as well because you could not seem to answer me that simple question.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by FallenWun

With independents,
RP-46
BO-43

Advantage = RP

INDEPENDENTS ARE NOT THE ONLY PEOPLE THAT VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!

What is wrong with all of you? I asked a simple question and you all get mean and growl but never actually provide the answer. Why is that? Why do you think only independents will get to vote in 2012?

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   

You said you couldn't really understand based on that poll how Ron Paul could beat Obama by even a little, and independent voters is the main factor to that. Do you not understand?

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
According to the chart, Ron Paul does not win. Look at the republican portion for Paul and Romney vs. Obama.

I don't see Ron Paul winning according to the chart provided.

Rep 11% obama, 82% Ron Paul. 6% Obama, 91% ,Mitt Romney

The tiny gain in independents for RP is lost by 9% of republicans bailing on him.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Thunderheart

I never knew who Ron Paul was (UK here) until I think I heard of him on Alex Jones. Just a little rudimentary research shows that Paul's been harping on about the same thing for twenty years (a bit like UKIP on Europe here), which is really impressive.

I don't know if he'll win, indeed he will have to in order to save the US that's for sure. I say the next President will be America's last, but that's just my pessimism. His son though, not sure if he's from the same mould as his father, do you think he'd be running if it weren't for his father?

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Janky Red

He who laughs last.

And his name is Rick Perry!

you'll see

Perry has no chance to become POTUS. He's Dubya Bush light, America's already been through that, won't go through it again. Chris Christie will throw his hat in the ring for 2012, around Nov1. He'll be the next prez, book it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join