It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings = )

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
I never have really introduced myself to the forum in the proper manner , although I have been commentating. I've never been one to talk about "me" .
I am a mother and med student, there is nothing spectacular about my profession or life other than being a fighter, a survivor, and an advocate.
I grew up with a very checkered past with strong spiritual undertones that I believe saved me in dubious ways that I still seek answers to. My teachers and advocates in life were both Native Americans or those heavily into that type of spirituality which led me to be the person that I am, and yet have left me unsettled and seeking.
The political madness with me started with "Freedom to Fascism " ..which I casually clicked on one day ...and a windstorm of emotion blew out of me, that hasn't been exhausted yet
I must have spent every day and every night , researching political ideologies for months , more and more enraged with what I uncovered.
Then I realized, I was so pissed , I was looking at everything through a bias lense; ... I had lost my common sense.
So that's what leads me here .. now with everyone here .
To learn , explore and share

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by paleorchid13

Nice. Welcome. Enjoy the boards.
Beez

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
hello! this community is better off with you here. as a med student, you will be able to offer a valuable, unique perspective, for sure.
happy to have you you here! i hope to see you around!

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by paleorchid13

Then I realized, I was so pissed , I was looking at everything through a bias lense; ... I had lost my common sense.
So that's what leads me here .

Common sense? Your looking for common sense amongst this crowd? Goog luck with that Paleo.

Welcome

edit on 16-9-2011 by TerryMcGuire because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by TerryMcGuire

Hey now, we aren't that bad...

anyway to the OP, welcome to the board and I hope you enjoy your stay
it can be quite fun around here

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by TerryMcGuire

You would be amazed how much I take differing opinions into consideration , and I believe there are some very intelligent people on here amongst the nuts

new topics

top topics

join